Competition: Colombia Primera A Clausura – Round 8
Kick Off: 16:00
Referee: Mauricio Manuel Mercado Palencia, Colombia
Status: Second Half 1 – 1
1 – 1
Once Caldas vs Bucaramanga. Once Caldas will host Bucaramanga at the Estadio Palogrande for the Colombia Primera A Clausura – Round 8 match fixture.
Once Caldas vs Bucaramanga : Live Score And Statistics
Once Caldas Vs Bucaramanga. Colombia Primera A Clausura – Round 8
16:00 , Sunday September 5 2021
Once Caldas 1
- R. Mejia ( 56′ )
- A. Melendez ( 61′ )
Second Half ends, with score Once Caldas 1, Bucaramanga 1
C. Subero Gets Yellow Card Bucaramanga
Substitution 5 – C. Henao substitutes for B. Teliz (Bucaramanga)
Substitution 4 – S. Montoya substitutes for S. Cardenas (Bucaramanga)
Substitution 5 – A. Garcia Castillo substitutes for J. Perez (Once Caldas)
Substitution 4 – E. Laszo substitutes for S. Guzman (Once Caldas)
Substitution 3 – D. Palacio substitutes for A. Melendez (Bucaramanga)
Substitution 2 – C. Subero substitutes for J. Hernandez (Bucaramanga)
Substitution 3 – J. Cuero substitutes for N. Quinones (Once Caldas)
Substitution 2 – F. Micolta substitutes for M. Carreazo (Once Caldas)
Substitution 1 – A. Quintana substitutes for B. Fernandez (Bucaramanga)
Substitution 1 – M. Garcia Torres substitutes for M. Perez (Once Caldas)
N. Quinones Gets Yellow Card Once Caldas
A. Melendez had a Normal Goal Bucaramanga
R. Mejia had a Normal Goal Once Caldas
M. Carreazo Gets Yellow Card Once Caldas
B. Teliz Gets Yellow Card Bucaramanga
C. Blanco Gets Yellow Card Bucaramanga
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Once Caldas vs Bucaramanga : Livescore
Once Caldas vs Bucaramanga Prediction : Match Facts
- Once Caldas have played 7 matches are at position 19 with 4 points in the 2021 Primera A.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 5 times:- LLLLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Once Caldas.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -6 goals (GD).
- Bucaramanga have played 7 matches are at position 5 with 13 points in the 2021 Primera A.
- They have won 4 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LDWLW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Bucaramanga.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
Once Caldas vs Bucaramanga : Head To Head
|Tuesday March 16 2021|
|Tuesday January 28 2020|
|Thursday October 10 2019|
|Wednesday April 17 2019|
|Saturday July 28 2018|
|Sunday February 11 2018|
|Saturday August 5 2017|
|Monday February 27 2017|
|Wednesday September 14 2016|
|Sunday April 10 2016|
Once Caldas vs Bucaramanga : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|7||America de Cali||7||3||2||2||8||6||2||11||DDLWL|
Once Caldas vs Bucaramanga : Players News and Squads
José Escobar (G-25)
David Murillo (D-4)
Nicolas Palacios (D-26)
Yoiver González (D-19)
Tomás Clavijo (D-30)
Robert Mejía (M-14)
Sebastián Guzmán (M-32)
Juan David Pérez (M-16)
Marcelino Carreazo (M-21)
Nelson Quinones (M-33)
Marco Pérez (F-18)
Debinson Mateus (G-35)
Sebastián Palma (D-24)
Jefferson Cuero (F-23)
Alejandro García (D-20)
Félix Micolta (F-22)
Edwin Laszo (M-28)
Mender García (F-9)
Juan Camilo Chaverra (G-1)
Juan Zuluaga (D-13)
Andres Correa (D-5)
José Cuenú (D-25)
Cristian Blanco (D-15)
John Hernandez (M-8)
Michel Acosta (M-14)
Álvaro Meléndez (M-27)
Bruno Téliz (M-33)
Sherman Cárdenas (M-7)
Brayan Fernandez (F-9)
James Aguirre (G-12)
Carlos Henao (D-6)
Cristhian Subero (M-24)
Juan Marcelin (D-22)
Duván Palacios (M-16)
Santiago Montoya (M-10)
Alejandro Gabriel Quintana (F-23)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Once Caldas vs Bucaramanga : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.50||3.30||2.75||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.40||3.15||2.70||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.45||3.10||2.75||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.30||3.00||3.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.50||3.18||2.81||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.45||3.10||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.50||3.30||2.75||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.56||3.34||2.82||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.37||3.05||2.71||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.50||3.15||2.81||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.38||3.20||2.80||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.55||3.10||2.55||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.48||3.15||2.80||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.21||3.05||2.93||Bet Here|
Once Caldas vs Bucaramanga : Predictions
Why Once Caldas Will Win
- Once Caldas has a home team record of 4 wins and 6 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Once Caldas has scored 13 out of their total 25 goals at home with average of 1.1. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Bucaramanga Will Win
- Bucaramanga has an away team record of 6 wins and 4 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Bucaramanga has scored 19 out of their total 33 goals at away with average of 1.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Bucaramanga||Double chance : draw or Bucaramanga||Double chance : draw or Bucaramanga|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.