Competition: Colombia Primera A Clausura – Round 15
Kick Off: 23:00
Referee: Hector Rivera, Colombia
Status: Match Finished 2 – 1
2 – 1
Once Caldas vs La Equidad. Once Caldas will host La Equidad at the Estadio Palogrande for the Colombia Primera A Clausura – Round 15 match fixture.
Once Caldas vs La Equidad : Live Score And Statistics
Once Caldas Vs La Equidad. Colombia Primera A Clausura – Round 15
23:00 , Thursday October 21 2021
Once Caldas 2
- J. Perez ( 11′ )
- M. Carreazo ( 37′ )
La Equidad 1
- K. Salazar ( 70′ )
Match ends, Once Caldas 2, La Equidad 1
Second Half ends, with score Once Caldas 2, La Equidad 1
Substitution 4 – C. Castano substitutes for P. Lima (La Equidad)
R. Mejia Gets Yellow Card Once Caldas
Substitution 4 – J. Cuero substitutes for J. Perez (Once Caldas)
J. Perez Gets Yellow Card Once Caldas
Substitution 3 – N. Giraldo substitutes for M. Garcia Torres (Once Caldas)
Y. Gonzalez Gets Yellow Card Once Caldas
K. Salazar had a Normal Goal La Equidad
Substitution 3 – F. Chaverra substitutes for A. Torralvo (La Equidad)
Substitution 2 – D. Quinones substitutes for M. Carreazo (Once Caldas)
Substitution 2 – K. Salazar substitutes for J. Mahecha (La Equidad)
Substitution 1 – F. Micolta substitutes for H. Otalvaro (Once Caldas)
J. Palma Gets Yellow Card Once Caldas
Substitution 1 – D. Valdes substitutes for E. Moreno (La Equidad)
M. Carreazo had a Normal Goal Once Caldas
J. Perez had a Penalty Once Caldas
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Once Caldas vs La Equidad : Livescore
Once Caldas vs La Equidad Prediction : Match Facts
- Once Caldas have played 14 matches are at position 19 with 9 points in the 2021 Primera A.
- They have won 2 times drawn 3 and lost 9.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LLWDL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 3 result against Once Caldas.
- So far in the season , they have scored 11 goals (GF) conceded 24 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -13 goals (GD).
- La Equidad have played 14 matches are at position 16 with 15 points in the 2021 Primera A.
- They have won 3 times drawn 6 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 3 times and lost 1 times:- LDWDD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 3 result against La Equidad.
- So far in the season , they have scored 12 goals (GF) conceded 15 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
|Once Caldas||La Equidad|
Once Caldas vs La Equidad : Head To Head
|Friday July 9 2021|
|Sunday February 21 2021|
|Saturday October 10 2020|
|Sunday October 13 2019|
|Saturday April 20 2019|
|Monday October 1 2018|
|Sunday April 1 2018|
|Sunday September 3 2017|
|Saturday April 1 2017|
|Tuesday October 18 2016|
Once Caldas vs La Equidad : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||America de Cali||14||5||4||5||14||13||1||19||DDWLL|
Once Caldas vs La Equidad : Players News and Squads
Gerardo Ortiz (G-12)
David Murillo (D-4)
Sebastián Palma (D-24)
Yoiver González (D-19)
Tomás Clavijo (D-30)
Nicolas Palacios (M-26)
Robert Mejía (M-14)
Marcelino Carreazo (M-21)
Hárrison Otálvaro (M-10)
Juan David Pérez (M-16)
Mender García (F-9)
José Escobar (G-25)
Nicolás Giraldo (D-6)
Jefferson Cuero (F-23)
Adrián Estacio (M-11)
Félix Micolta (F-22)
Sebastián Guzmán (M-32)
Dannovi Quinonez (F-15)
Cristian Bonilla (G-1)
Joan Castro (D-20)
John García (D-15)
Bleiner Agrón (D-30)
Andres Correa (D-3)
Amaury Torralvo (M-26)
Juan Mahecha (M-24)
Stalin Motta (M-10)
Daniel Mantilla (M-7)
Pablo Lima (F-6)
Ederson Moreno (F-14)
Sergio Román (G-23)
Jefferson Mena (D-2)
Kevin Salazar (M-8)
Francisco Chaverra (M-13)
David Camacho (M-22)
Cesar Castano (M-27)
Diego Valdes (F-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Once Caldas vs La Equidad : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Once Caldas vs La Equidad : Predictions
Why Once Caldas Will Win
- Once Caldas has a home team record of 4 wins and 8 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Once Caldas has scored 17 out of their total 31 goals at home with average of 1.1. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why La Equidad Will Win
- La Equidad has an away team record of 8 wins and 4 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- La Equidad has scored 19 out of their total 38 goals as visitors with average of 1.1 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Once Caldas||Draw||La Equidad|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or La Equidad||Double chance : draw or La Equidad||Double chance : draw or La Equidad|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||43%||43%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.