Competition: Brazil Serie B Regular Season – Round 22
Kick Off: 14:00
Referee: Douglas Schwengber
Status: Match Finished 0 – 1
0 – 1
Operario-PR vs Vitoria. Operario-PR will host Vitoria at the EstÃ¡dio Germano KrÃ¼ger for the Brazil Serie B Regular Season – Round 22 match fixture.
Operario-PR vs Vitoria : Live Score And Statistics
Operario-PR Vs Vitoria. Brazil Serie B Regular Season – Round 22
14:00 , Saturday September 4 2021
- M. Souza Moraes ( 40′ )
Match ends, Operario-PR 0, Vitoria 1
Second Half ends, with score Operario-PR 0, Vitoria 1
Cedric Gets Yellow Card Vitoria
Substitution 5 – Gabriel Bispo substitutes for Fernando Neto (Vitoria)
Rodolfo Gets Yellow Card Operario-PR
Substitution 5 – P. Ken substitutes for Thomaz (Operario-PR)
Substitution 4 – R. Pimpao substitutes for F. Schirmann (Operario-PR)
Substitution 4 – W. Pionteck substitutes for Samuel (Vitoria)
Substitution 3 – G. Coutinho substitutes for Marcelo (Operario-PR)
R. Chorao Gets Yellow Card Operario-PR
Substitution 3 – Bolota substitutes for Bruno Felipe (Vitoria)
Substitution 2 – Cedric substitutes for P. Siles (Vitoria)
Substitution 2 – Alemao substitutes for Goncalves Felipe (Operario-PR)
Substitution 1 – R. Chorao substitutes for R. Longuine (Operario-PR)
Goncalves Felipe Gets Yellow Card Operario-PR
Substitution 1 – Ronan substitutes for David (Vitoria)
M. Souza Moraes had a Normal Goal Vitoria
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Operario-PR vs Vitoria : Livescore
Operario-PR vs Vitoria Prediction : Match Facts
- Operario-PR have played 21 matches are at position 9 with 32 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 9 times drawn 5 and lost 7.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- LWDDW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 3 result against Operario-PR.
- So far in the season , they have scored 18 goals (GF) conceded 23 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
- Vitoria have played 21 matches are at position 18 with 20 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 3 times drawn 11 and lost 7.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 4 times and lost 0 times:- DWDDD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Nautico Recife.
- So far in the season , they have scored 16 goals (GF) conceded 19 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
Operario-PR vs Vitoria : Head To Head
|Sunday June 13 2021|
|Sunday January 3 2021|
|Friday October 2 2020|
|Wednesday November 20 2019|
|Saturday August 24 2019|
Operario-PR vs Vitoria : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|10||Vasco DA Gama||21||9||4||8||25||23||2||31||WLLLW|
|19||Brasil DE Pelotas||21||2||8||11||12||23||-11||14||DDLLL|
Operario-PR vs Vitoria : Players News and Squads
Fábio Alemão (D-2)
Djalma da Silva (D-6)
Leandro Vilela (M-5)
Felipe Garcia (M-11)
Rafael Longuine (M-10)
Paulo Sérgio (F-9)
Thiago Braga (G-12)
Rodrigo Pimpão (F-21)
Pedro Ken (M-17)
Rafael Chorão (M-20)
Vinicius Guedes (M-15)
Rafael Oller (F-22)
Gustavo Coutinho (F-19)
Lucas Arcanjo (G-1)
Thalisson Kelven (D-3)
Wallace Reis (D-4)
Mateus Moraes (D-6)
Fernando Neto (M-8)
Pablo Siles (M-5)
Bruno Oliveira (M-10)
João Victor (D-13)
Ilson Cédric (D-15)
Anmerson Soares (M-16)
Wesley Pionteck (F-17)
Gabriel Bispo (M-14)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Operario-PR vs Vitoria : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.05||3.20||3.75||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.15||3.05||3.45||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.10||3.00||3.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.10||3.16||3.85||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.05||3.20||3.75||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.13||3.10||3.50||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.10||3.26||3.89||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.27||2.88||3.20||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.12||3.16||3.82||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.10||3.10||3.50||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.95||3.00||3.80||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.04||2.94||3.45||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.20||2.95||3.25||Bet Here|
Operario-PR vs Vitoria : Predictions
Why Operario-PR Will Win
- Operario-PR has a home team record of 6 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Operario-PR has scored 13 out of their total 18 goals at home with average of 1.2. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Vitoria Will Win
- Vitoria has an away team record of 3 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Vitoria has scored 10 out of their total 16 goals at away with average of 0.9 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Vitoria and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Vitoria and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Vitoria and -3.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.