Competition: Sweden Allsvenskan Regular Season – Round 18
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Glenn Nyberg, Sweden
Status: Match Finished 0 – 3
0 – 3
Varbergs BoIS FC
Orebro SK vs Varbergs BoIS FC. Orebro SK will host Varbergs BoIS FC at the Behrn Arena for the Sweden Allsvenskan Regular Season – Round 18 match fixture.
Orebro SK vs Varbergs BoIS FC : Live Score And Statistics
Orebro SK Vs Varbergs BoIS FC. Sweden Allsvenskan Regular Season – Round 18
17:00 , Monday September 13 2021
Orebro SK 0
Varbergs BoIS FC 3
- S. Adjei ( 53′ )
- O. Stanisic ( 73′ )
- A. Johansson ( 90′ )
Match ends, Orebro SK 0, Varbergs BoIS FC 3
Second Half ends, with score Orebro SK 0, Varbergs BoIS FC 3
Gets Yellow Card Varbergs BoIS FC
A. Johansson had a Normal Goal Varbergs BoIS FC
Substitution 5 – V. Karlsson substitutes for T. Matthews (Varbergs BoIS FC)
Substitution 4 – O. Alfonsi substitutes for A. Ejupi (Varbergs BoIS FC)
Substitution 3 – A. Mehmeti substitutes for R. Friday (Orebro SK)
O. Stanisic had a Normal Goal Varbergs BoIS FC
R. Friday Gets Yellow Card Orebro SK
Substitution 3 – A. Boman substitutes for S. Adjei (Varbergs BoIS FC)
Substitution 2 – Patrick substitutes for D. Collander (Orebro SK)
Substitution 1 – N. Gerzic substitutes for D. Seger (Orebro SK)
S. Adjei had a Normal Goal Varbergs BoIS FC
K. Wright Gets Yellow Card Orebro SK
Substitution 2 – G. Mensah substitutes for J. C. de Brito (Varbergs BoIS FC)
Substitution 1 – A. Johansson substitutes for R. Tranberg (Varbergs BoIS FC)
N. Besara Gets Yellow Card Orebro SK
J. C. de Brito Gets Yellow Card Varbergs BoIS FC
N. Moro Gets Red Card Orebro SK
R. Tranberg Gets Yellow Card Varbergs BoIS FC
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Orebro SK vs Varbergs BoIS FC : Livescore
Orebro SK vs Varbergs BoIS FC Prediction : Match Facts
- Orebro SK have played 17 matches are at position 15 with 13 points in the 2021 Allsvenskan.
- They have won 3 times drawn 4 and lost 10.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LDLDW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against Orebro SK.
- So far in the season , they have scored 12 goals (GF) conceded 31 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -19 goals (GD).
- Varbergs BoIS FC have played 17 matches are at position 8 with 23 points in the 2021 Allsvenskan.
- They have won 6 times drawn 5 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- WWWDD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Varbergs BoIS FC.
- So far in the season , they have scored 20 goals (GF) conceded 23 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
|Orebro SK||Varbergs BoIS FC|
Orebro SK vs Varbergs BoIS FC : Head To Head
|Monday August 16 2021|
|Varbergs BoIS FC||
|Sunday August 23 2020|
|Varbergs BoIS FC||
|Sunday July 12 2020|
|Varbergs BoIS FC|
Orebro SK vs Varbergs BoIS FC : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||Varbergs BoIS FC||17||6||5||6||20||23||-3||23||WWWDD|
Orebro SK vs Varbergs BoIS FC : Players News and Squads
Varbergs BoIS FC
Bobby Allain (G-1)
Benjamin Hjertstrand (D-6)
Nasiru Moro (D-4)
Andreas Skovgaard (D-27)
Kevin Wright (D-3)
David Seger (M-16)
Johan Maartensson (M-17)
Richard Friday (M-20)
Nahir Besara (M-11)
Jiloan Hamad (M-18)
Dennis Collander (F-8)
Mergim Krasniqi (G-30)
Michael Almeback (D-14)
Niclas Bergmark (D-15)
Daniel Bjornkvist (D-2)
Nordin Gerzić (M-25)
Agon Mehmeti (F-9)
Stojan Lukić (G-30)
Joakim Lindner (D-18)
Oliver Stanisic (D-4)
Jon Birkfeldt (D-2)
Anton Liljenback (M-23)
Albert Ejupi (M-88)
Luke Le Roux (M-8)
Jean Carlos (M-36)
Tashreeq Matthews (F-17)
Simon Adjei Karlsson (F-12)
Robin Tranberg (F-7)
Andre Boman (M-22)
Philip Martensson (G-93)
Victor Karlsson (D-21)
Gideon Mensah (D-15)
Oliver Alfonsi (M-13)
Keanin Ayer (M-42)
Eric Alexander Johansson (D-16)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Orebro SK vs Varbergs BoIS FC : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.85||3.30||2.40||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.95||3.25||2.45||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.90||3.25||2.40||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.90||3.30||2.37||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.91||3.40||2.43||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.85||3.25||2.50||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.00||3.30||2.50||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.00||3.25||2.44||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.00||3.31||2.51||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.83||3.25||2.37||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.91||3.40||2.45||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.85||3.30||2.40||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.00||3.20||2.40||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.00||3.20||2.30||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.85||3.25||2.50||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.86||3.25||2.37||Bet Here|
Orebro SK vs Varbergs BoIS FC : Predictions
Why Orebro SK Will Win
- Orebro SK has a home team record of 1 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Orebro SK has scored 6 out of their total 12 goals at home with average of 0.8. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Varbergs BoIS FC Will Win
- Varbergs BoIS FC has an away team record of 4 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Varbergs BoIS FC has scored 10 out of their total 20 goals as visitors with average of 1.1 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Orebro SK||Draw||Varbergs BoIS FC|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Varbergs BoIS FC||Double chance : draw or Varbergs BoIS FC||Double chance : draw or Varbergs BoIS FC|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||32%||32%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.