Competition: Spain La Liga Regular Season – Round 10
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Alejandro Muniz Ruiz, Spain
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Osasuna vs Granada CF. Osasuna will host Granada CF at the Estadio El Sadar for the Spain La Liga Regular Season – Round 10 match fixture.
Osasuna vs Granada CF : Live Score And Statistics
Osasuna Vs Granada CF. Spain La Liga Regular Season – Round 10
19:00 , Friday October 22 2021
- C. Avila ( 45′ )
Granada CF 1
- A. Montoro ( 90′ )
Match ends, Osasuna 1, Granada CF 1
Second Half ends, with score Osasuna 1, Granada CF 1
A. Montoro had a Normal Goal Granada CF
Substitution 5 – S. Escudero substitutes for C. Neva (Granada CF)
Substitution 4 – A. Montoro substitutes for D. Machis (Granada CF)
Substitution 5 – J. Martinez substitutes for R. Torres (Osasuna)
Substitution 4 – J. Cruz substitutes for D. Brasanac (Osasuna)
Substitution 3 – M. Sanchez substitutes for R. Garcia (Osasuna)
Cote Gets Red Card Osasuna
Substitution 3 – J. Molina substitutes for C. Bacca (Granada CF)
Substitution 2 – S. Arias substitutes for Quini (Granada CF)
Substitution 2 – J. Moncayola substitutes for Oier (Osasuna)
Substitution 1 – K. Garcia substitutes for C. Avila (Osasuna)
R. Rochina Gets Yellow Card Granada CF
C. Bacca Gets Yellow Card Granada CF
C. Avila had a Normal Goal Osasuna
Substitution 1 – Monchu substitutes for M. Gonalons (Granada CF)
L. Abram Gets Yellow Card Granada CF
N. Vidal Gets Yellow Card Osasuna
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Osasuna vs Granada CF : Livescore
Osasuna vs Granada CF Prediction : Match Facts
- Osasuna have played 9 matches are at position 5 with 17 points in the 2021 La Liga.
- They have won 5 times drawn 2 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- WWWLW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Osasuna.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
- Granada CF have played 8 matches are at position 17 with 6 points in the 2021 La Liga.
- They have won 1 times drawn 3 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- WLLDL
- In their last game, they had a – result against Granada CF.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -6 goals (GD).
Osasuna vs Granada CF : Head To Head
|Sunday January 24 2021|
|Tuesday January 12 2021|
|Sunday February 23 2020|
|Friday October 18 2019|
|Sunday February 3 2019|
|Sunday September 2 2018|
|Saturday April 7 2018|
|Sunday November 5 2017|
|Saturday May 13 2017|
|Sunday January 15 2017|
Osasuna vs Granada CF : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Osasuna vs Granada CF : Players News and Squads
Sergio Herrera (G-1)
Nacho Vidal (D-2)
Unai García (D-4)
David García (D-5)
José Ángel (D-16)
Lucas Torró (M-24)
Roberto Torres (M-10)
Darko Brašanac (M-8)
Rubén García (M-14)
Chimy Ávila (F-9)
Juan Pérez (G-13)
Jesus Areso (D-32)
Juan Cruz (D-3)
Manuel Sánchez (D-39)
Robert Ibáñez (M-22)
Kike Barja (F-11)
Javi Martínez (M-28)
Javier Ontiveros (F-19)
Iñigo Pérez (M-21)
Jon Moncayola (M-7)
Kike García (F-18)
Luis Maximiano (G-1)
Víctor Díaz (D-16)
Luis Abram (D-18)
Carlos Neva (D-15)
Ruben Rochina (M-21)
Luis Milla (M-5)
Maxime Gonalons (M-4)
Darwin Machís (M-11)
Carlos Bacca (F-20)
Luis Javier Suárez (F-9)
Aarón Escandell (G-13)
Raúl Torrente (M-28)
Santiago Arias (D-2)
Sergio Escudero (D-3)
Germán Sánchez (D-6)
Antonio Puertas (M-10)
Ángel Montoro (M-19)
Alberto Soro (M-7)
Jorge Molina (F-23)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Osasuna vs Granada CF : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.83||3.75||4.50||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.80||3.70||4.65||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||1.80||3.60||4.60||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.70||3.60||4.75||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.83||3.68||4.55||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.83||3.60||4.30||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.83||3.75||4.50||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||1.83||3.65||4.35||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||1.81||3.84||4.72||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||1.80||3.45||4.50||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||1.76||3.60||4.50||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||1.87||3.76||4.64||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||1.76||3.65||4.55||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.78||3.60||4.75||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.80||3.60||4.50||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.79||3.65||4.60||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.83||3.60||4.30||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.81||3.50||4.15||Bet Here|
Osasuna vs Granada CF : Predictions
Why Osasuna Will Win
- Osasuna has a home team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Osasuna has scored 3 out of their total 13 goals at home with average of 0.6. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Granada CF Will Win
- Granada CF has an away team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Granada CF has scored 5 out of their total 6 goals as visitors with average of 1.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Osasuna or draw||Double chance : Osasuna or draw||Double chance : Osasuna or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||65%||65%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.