Competition: Spain La Liga Regular Season – Round 8
Kick Off: 12:00
Referee: Mario Melero Lopez, Spain
Status: Second Half 0 – 0
0 – 0
Osasuna vs Rayo Vallecano. Osasuna will host Rayo Vallecano at the Estadio El Sadar for the Spain La Liga Regular Season – Round 8 match fixture.
Osasuna vs Rayo Vallecano : Live Score And Statistics
Osasuna Vs Rayo Vallecano. Spain La Liga Regular Season – Round 8
12:00 , Saturday October 2 2021
Rayo Vallecano 0
Substitution 2 – J. Martinez substitutes for R. Torres (Osasuna)
Substitution 1 – C. Avila substitutes for R. Garcia (Osasuna)
Substitution 2 – R. Nteka substitutes for Falcao (Rayo Vallecano)
Substitution 1 – S. Guardiola substitutes for O. Trejo (Rayo Vallecano)
L. Torro Gets Yellow Card Osasuna
Falcao Gets Yellow Card Rayo Vallecano
O. Trejo Gets Yellow Card Rayo Vallecano
I. Balliu Gets Yellow Card Rayo Vallecano
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Osasuna vs Rayo Vallecano : Livescore
Osasuna vs Rayo Vallecano Prediction : Match Facts
- Osasuna have played 7 matches are at position 9 with 11 points in the 2021 La Liga.
- They have won 3 times drawn 2 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- WLWLW
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 2 result against Osasuna.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Rayo Vallecano have played 7 matches are at position 5 with 13 points in the 2021 La Liga.
- They have won 4 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WWWDW
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 1 result against Rayo Vallecano.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 6 goals (GD).
Osasuna vs Rayo Vallecano : Head To Head
|Friday February 2 2018|
|Sunday September 10 2017|
|Wednesday March 26 2014|
|Wednesday October 30 2013|
|Friday April 26 2013|
|Friday November 30 2012|
|Saturday April 7 2012|
|Sunday November 20 2011|
Osasuna vs Rayo Vallecano : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Osasuna vs Rayo Vallecano : Players News and Squads
Sergio Herrera (G-1)
Nacho Vidal (D-2)
Unai García (D-4)
David García (D-5)
Manuel Sánchez (D-39)
Jon Moncayola (M-7)
Lucas Torró (M-24)
Darko Brašanac (M-8)
Roberto Torres (F-10)
Kike García (F-18)
Rubén García (F-14)
Juan Pérez (G-13)
José Ángel (D-16)
Jesus Areso (D-32)
Juan Cruz (D-3)
Iñigo Pérez (M-21)
Javier Ontiveros (F-19)
Robert Ibáñez (M-22)
Jaume Grau (M-12)
Javi Martínez (M-28)
Chimy Ávila (F-9)
Stole Dimitrievski (G-13)
Ivan Balliu (D-20)
Esteban Saveljich (D-24)
Alejandro Catena (D-5)
Fran García (D-33)
Isi Palazón (M-7)
Ismaila Ciss (M-21)
Santi Comesaña (M-6)
Álvaro García (M-18)
Óscar Trejo (F-8)
Radamel Falcao (F-3)
Luca Zidane (G-1)
Nikola Maraš (D-2)
Kévin Rodrigues (D-19)
Mario Hernández (D-32)
Unai López (M-12)
Mario Suárez (M-4)
Randy Nteka (M-9)
José Pozo (M-22)
Óscar Valentín (M-23)
Sergi Guardiola (F-16)
Andrés Martín (F-11)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Osasuna vs Rayo Vallecano : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.30||3.20||3.10||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.35||3.30||3.20||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.40||3.30||3.10||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.45||3.20||3.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.30||3.10||3.30||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.36||3.35||3.16||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.38||3.25||3.20||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.35||3.30||3.20||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.40||3.25||3.20||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.38||3.39||3.25||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.44||3.15||2.91||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.42||3.42||3.22||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.30||3.20||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.30||3.30||3.20||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.40||3.20||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.34||3.27||3.17||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.35||3.20||3.15||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.38||3.25||3.00||Bet Here|
Osasuna vs Rayo Vallecano : Predictions
Why Osasuna Will Win
- Osasuna has a home team record of 0 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Osasuna has scored 2 out of their total 10 goals at home with average of 0.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Rayo Vallecano Will Win
- Rayo Vallecano has an away team record of 3 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Rayo Vallecano has scored 10 out of their total 13 goals as visitors with average of 3.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Rayo Vallecano||Double chance : draw or Rayo Vallecano||Double chance : draw or Rayo Vallecano|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||31%||31%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.