Competition: Sweden Superettan Regular Season – Round 19
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Richard Sundell, Sweden
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Vasteras SK FK
Osters IF vs Vasteras SK FK. Osters IF will host Vasteras SK FK at the Visma Arena for the Sweden Superettan Regular Season – Round 19 match fixture.
Osters IF vs Vasteras SK FK : Live Score And Statistics
Osters IF Vs Vasteras SK FK. Sweden Superettan Regular Season – Round 19
17:00 , Monday September 6 2021
Osters IF 1
- S. Gefvert ( 45′ )
Vasteras SK FK 1
- E. Bjorndahl ( 47′ )
Match ends, Osters IF 1, Vasteras SK FK 1
Second Half ends, with score Osters IF 1, Vasteras SK FK 1
Substitution 2 – A. Zahirovic substitutes for M. Pavic (Osters IF)
Substitution 4 – E. Skogh substitutes for O. Edlund (Vasteras SK FK)
J. Adolfsson Gets Yellow Card Vasteras SK FK
Substitution 1 – J. Westermark substitutes for I. Magnusson (Osters IF)
Substitution 3 – S. Johansson substitutes for F. Tronet (Vasteras SK FK)
Substitution 2 – V. Prodell substitutes for E. Bjorndahl (Vasteras SK FK)
L. Sabah Gets Yellow Card Vasteras SK FK
E. Bjorndahl had a Normal Goal Vasteras SK FK
Substitution 1 – S. Sorman substitutes for D. Engstrom (Vasteras SK FK)
S. Gefvert had a Own Goal Osters IF
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Osters IF vs Vasteras SK FK : Livescore
Osters IF vs Vasteras SK FK Prediction : Match Facts
- Osters IF have played 18 matches are at position 9 with 20 points in the 2021 Superettan.
- They have won 5 times drawn 5 and lost 8.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 3 times:- LDLDL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Osters IF.
- So far in the season , they have scored 12 goals (GF) conceded 16 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- Vasteras SK FK have played 18 matches are at position 14 with 18 points in the 2021 Superettan.
- They have won 4 times drawn 6 and lost 8.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LDLLW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 3 result against Vasteras SK FK.
- So far in the season , they have scored 19 goals (GF) conceded 28 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -9 goals (GD).
|Osters IF||Vasteras SK FK|
Osters IF vs Vasteras SK FK : Head To Head
|Saturday June 12 2021|
|Vasteras SK FK||
|Saturday December 5 2020|
|Vasteras SK FK||
|Saturday June 27 2020|
|Vasteras SK FK|
|Sunday September 29 2019|
|Vasteras SK FK||
|Sunday May 12 2019|
|Vasteras SK FK|
Osters IF vs Vasteras SK FK : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|14||Vasteras SK FK||18||4||6||8||19||28||-9||18||LDLLW|
Osters IF vs Vasteras SK FK : Players News and Squads
Vasteras SK FK
Mathias Nilsson (G-25)
Tatu Varmanen (D-33)
Manz Karlsson Berg (D-3)
John Stenberg (D-4)
Oliver Silverholt (D-14)
Mattias Pavić (D-2)
Manasse Kusu (D-23)
Marc Rochester Sørensen (F-9)
Isak Magnusson (M-16)
Nicolas Mortensen (F-19)
Lucas Lima (F-11)
Victor Štulić (G-12)
Mattis Adolfsson (M-5)
Alex Þór Hauksson (M-8)
Amel Mujanić (M-22)
Alen Zahirovic (M-20)
Jesper Jonasson Westermark (F-10)
Teo Brenner Toris (-17)
Anton Fagerstrom (G-1)
Jesper Merbom Adolfsson (D-4)
David Engström (D-5)
Kalle Bjorklund (D-26)
Simon Gefvert (M-11)
Olle Edlund (M-15)
Sabah Lawson (M-20)
Jakob Lindahl (M-17)
Taha Abdi Ali (F-27)
Erik Bjorndahl (F-77)
Filip Tronet (F-10)
Daniel Svensson (G-13)
Samuel Sorman (D-19)
Simon Johansson (M-6)
Viktor Prodell (F-9)
Emil Skogh (F-21)
Brian Span (F-14)
William Videhult (F-30)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Osters IF vs Vasteras SK FK : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.05||3.25||3.70||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.05||3.15||3.50||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.05||3.10||3.50||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.10||3.30||3.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.12||3.38||3.54||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.05||3.25||3.60||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.05||3.25||3.70||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.09||3.20||3.45||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.10||3.15||3.50||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.14||3.38||3.52||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.10||3.20||3.50||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.00||3.20||3.70||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.14||3.30||3.57||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.04||3.20||3.55||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.09||3.20||3.45||Bet Here|
Osters IF vs Vasteras SK FK : Predictions
Why Osters IF Will Win
- Osters IF has a home team record of 3 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Osters IF has scored 7 out of their total 12 goals at home with average of 0.8. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Vasteras SK FK Will Win
- Vasteras SK FK has an away team record of 3 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Vasteras SK FK has scored 12 out of their total 19 goals at away with average of 1.2 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Osters IF||Draw||Vasteras SK FK|
|Advice||Double chance : Osters IF or draw||Double chance : Osters IF or draw||Double chance : Osters IF or draw|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.