Competition: Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 11
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Victor Garcia Verdura, Spain
Status: Match Finished 1 – 3
1 – 3
Oviedo vs Burgos. Oviedo will host Burgos at the Estadio Nuevo Carlos Tartiere for the Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 11 match fixture.
Oviedo vs Burgos : Live Score And Statistics
Oviedo Vs Burgos. Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 11
19:00 , Thursday October 21 2021
- B. Baston ( 57′ )
- Guillermo ( 30′ )
- Guillermo ( 65′ )
- C. Medina ( 85′ )
Match ends, Oviedo 1, Burgos 3
Second Half ends, with score Oviedo 1, Burgos 3
Substitution 4 – E. Gomez substitutes for S. Berjon (Burgos)
C. Medina had a Normal Goal Burgos
Substitution 3 – M. Munoz substitutes for Andy (Burgos)
Substitution 2 – C. Medina substitutes for Guillermo (Burgos)
Substitution 3 – S. Obeng substitutes for L. Ahijado (Oviedo)
Substitution 1 – R. Navarro substitutes for J. Garcia (Burgos)
Guillermo had a Normal Goal Burgos
Substitution 2 – J. Pombo substitutes for E. Jirka (Oviedo)
Substitution 1 – M. Aias substitutes for J. Montiel (Oviedo)
B. Baston had a Penalty Oviedo
Matos Jose Gets Yellow Card Burgos
M. Rubio Gets Yellow Card Burgos
Guillermo had a Normal Goal Burgos
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Oviedo vs Burgos : Livescore
Oviedo vs Burgos Prediction : Match Facts
- Oviedo have played 10 matches are at position 11 with 13 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 2 times drawn 7 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 5 times and lost 0 times:- DDDDD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Oviedo.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
- Burgos have played 10 matches are at position 17 with 10 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 2 times drawn 4 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DLWLD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Burgos.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
Oviedo vs Burgos : Head To Head
Data is not Avaliable Now
Oviedo vs Burgos : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|15||Real Sociedad II||10||2||5||3||10||10||0||11||DDWLD|
Oviedo vs Burgos : Players News and Squads
CoachJosé Ángel Ziganda
Joan Femenias Del Salto (G-1)
Lucas Ahijado (D-24)
David Costas (D-4)
Dani Calvo (D-12)
Pierre Cornud (D-22)
Gastón Brugman (M-15)
Jimmy Suárez (M-14)
Erik Jirka (M-11)
Joni Montiel (M-17)
Borja Sánchez (M-10)
Borja Bastón (F-9)
Tomeu Nadal (G-13)
Christian Fernández (D-18)
Carlos Isaac (D-21)
Alejandro Arribas (D-3)
Jorge Pombo (M-20)
Viti Rozada (M-7)
Javi Mier (M-6)
Joselu Guerra (M-33)
Marco Sangalli (F-8)
Samuel Obeng (F-16)
Matheus Aias (F-19)
Alfonso Herrero (G-1)
Alvaro Rodriguez (D-2)
Aitor Cordoba Querejeta (D-18)
Miguel Rubio (D-12)
Michel Zabaco (D-4)
Unai Elguezabal (M-14)
Andy Rodríguez (M-17)
Saúl Berjón (M-21)
Juanma García (F-7)
José Antonio Caro (G-13)
Raul Navarro (M-6)
Pablo Valcarce (M-8)
Miguel Muñoz Mora (M-22)
Eneko Undabarrena (D-5)
Álex Alegría (F-15)
Ernesto Gomez (F-24)
Roberto Alarcon Gonzalez (F-11)
Claudio Medina (F-19)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Oviedo vs Burgos : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.15||2.95||3.75||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.15||3.00||3.75||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.15||2.90||3.80||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.10||3.00||4.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.15||3.05||3.90||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.05||3.00||3.80||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.15||2.95||3.75||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.19||3.01||3.99||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.15||3.05||3.50||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.10||2.95||3.65||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.17||3.05||3.88||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.15||3.00||3.75||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.10||3.00||3.80||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.17||2.94||3.73||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.05||3.00||3.80||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.11||2.98||3.70||Bet Here|
Oviedo vs Burgos : Predictions
Why Oviedo Will Win
- Oviedo has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Oviedo has scored 5 out of their total 10 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Burgos Will Win
- Burgos has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Burgos has scored 5 out of their total 7 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Oviedo or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Oviedo or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Oviedo or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||79%||79%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.