Competition: Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 9
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Ruben Avalos Barrera, Spain
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Oviedo vs Sporting Gijon. Oviedo will host Sporting Gijon at the Estadio Nuevo Carlos Tartiere for the Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 9 match fixture.
Oviedo vs Sporting Gijon : Live Score And Statistics
Oviedo Vs Sporting Gijon. Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 9
19:00 , Saturday October 9 2021
- L. Ahijado ( 29′ )
Sporting Gijon 1
- U. Djurdjevic ( 83′ )
Match ends, Oviedo 1, Sporting Gijon 1
Second Half ends, with score Oviedo 1, Sporting Gijon 1
A. Garcia Gets Yellow Card Sporting Gijon
Substitution 4 – J. Berrocal substitutes for M. Valiente (Sporting Gijon)
Substitution 3 – N. Mendez substitutes for P. Diaz (Sporting Gijon)
Substitution 3 – J. Pombo substitutes for G. Brugman (Oviedo)
U. Djurdjevic had a Normal Goal Sporting Gijon
Substitution 2 – M. Sangalli substitutes for Viti (Oviedo)
Substitution 1 – J. Mier substitutes for B. Baston (Oviedo)
Viti Gets Yellow Card Oviedo
D. Costas Gets Yellow Card Oviedo
Substitution 2 – Bertin substitutes for V. Campuzano (Sporting Gijon)
Jimmy Suarez Gets Yellow Card Oviedo
L. Ahijado had a Normal Goal Oviedo
Substitution 1 – B. Milovanov substitutes for G. Rosas (Sporting Gijon)
G. Brugman Gets Yellow Card Oviedo
J. Babin Gets Yellow Card Sporting Gijon
L. Ahijado Gets Yellow Card Oviedo
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Oviedo vs Sporting Gijon : Livescore
Oviedo vs Sporting Gijon Prediction : Match Facts
- Oviedo have played 8 matches are at position 7 with 11 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 2 times drawn 5 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 3 times and lost 0 times:- DDDWW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Oviedo.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
- Sporting Gijon have played 8 matches are at position 2 with 17 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 5 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- DWLWW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Amorebieta.
- So far in the season , they have scored 12 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
Oviedo vs Sporting Gijon : Head To Head
|Saturday April 17 2021|
|Sunday October 11 2020|
|Monday June 22 2020|
|Sunday November 17 2019|
|Sunday March 24 2019|
|Saturday November 17 2018|
|Sunday February 4 2018|
|Saturday September 9 2017|
Oviedo vs Sporting Gijon : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|14||Real Sociedad II||8||2||3||3||8||8||0||9||WLDLL|
Oviedo vs Sporting Gijon : Players News and Squads
CoachJosé Ángel Ziganda
Joan Femenias Del Salto (G-1)
Lucas Ahijado (D-24)
David Costas (D-4)
Dani Calvo (D-12)
Viti Rozada (M-7)
Jimmy Suárez (M-14)
Gastón Brugman (M-15)
Borja Sánchez (M-10)
Samuel Obeng (F-16)
Borja Bastón (F-9)
Tomeu Nadal (G-13)
Christian Fernández (D-18)
Alejandro Arribas (D-3)
Carlos Isaac (D-21)
Joni Montiel (M-17)
Javi Mier (M-6)
Jorge Pombo (M-20)
Marco Sangalli (F-8)
Joselu Guerra (M-33)
Matheus Aias (F-19)
Diego Mariño (G-13)
Guille Rosas (D-2)
Jean-Sylvain Babin (D-6)
Marc Valiente (D-4)
Vasyl Kravets (D-3)
Pedro Díaz (M-8)
José Gragera (M-16)
Aitor García (M-7)
Víctor Campuzano (M-11)
Francisco Villalba (M-21)
Uroš Đurđević (F-23)
Iván Cuéllar (G-1)
Joel Jiménez (G-33)
Bogdan Milovanov (D-19)
Juan Berrocal (D-15)
Pablo García (D-26)
Borja López (D-5)
Pablo Pérez (M-22)
Ignacio Mendez (M-10)
Alberto Gonzalez (M-14)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Oviedo vs Sporting Gijon : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.65||2.80||2.75||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.75||2.90||2.75||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.75||2.88||2.80||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.90||2.87||2.70||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.80||2.99||2.79||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.75||2.95||2.70||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.65||2.80||2.75||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.73||2.93||2.69||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.85||2.95||2.88||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.71||2.92||2.71||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.70||2.85||2.70||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.80||2.99||2.79||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.75||2.90||2.75||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.80||2.80||2.80||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.90||2.75||2.65||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.77||2.87||2.78||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.70||2.90||2.65||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.72||2.81||2.66||Bet Here|
Oviedo vs Sporting Gijon : Predictions
Why Oviedo Will Win
- Oviedo has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Oviedo has scored 4 out of their total 8 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Sporting Gijon Will Win
- Sporting Gijon has an away team record of 4 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Sporting Gijon has scored 7 out of their total 12 goals as visitors with average of 1.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Oviedo or draw||Double chance : Oviedo or draw||Double chance : Oviedo or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||60%||60%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.