Competition: Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 3
Kick Off: 17:30
Referee: Jose Antonio Lopez Toca, Spain
Status: Match Finished 0 – 0
0 – 0
Oviedo vs Tenerife. Oviedo will host Tenerife at the Estadio Nuevo Carlos Tartiere for the Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 3 match fixture.
Oviedo vs Tenerife : Live Score And Statistics
Oviedo Vs Tenerife. Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 3
17:30 , Saturday August 28 2021
Match ends, Oviedo 0, Tenerife 0
Second Half ends, with score Oviedo 0, Tenerife 0
J. Soriano Gets Yellow Card Tenerife
Substitution 3 – A. Munoz substitutes for Elady (Tenerife)
C. Pomares Gets Yellow Card Tenerife
Substitution 4 – M. Aias substitutes for S. Obeng (Oviedo)
J. Mier Gets Yellow Card Oviedo
S. Obeng Gets Yellow Card Oviedo
Substitution 3 – Luismi substitutes for Jimmy Suarez (Oviedo)
Substitution 2 – B. Baston substitutes for M. Sangalli (Oviedo)
Substitution 2 – Jamelli substitutes for Nono (Tenerife)
Substitution 1 – E. Jirka substitutes for Viti (Oviedo)
Substitution 1 – Enric substitutes for A. Bermejo Escribano (Tenerife)
D. Calvo Gets Yellow Card Oviedo
Michel Gets Yellow Card Tenerife
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Oviedo vs Tenerife : Livescore
Oviedo vs Tenerife Prediction : Match Facts
- Oviedo have played 2 matches are at position 15 with 1 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- LD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Oviedo.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Tenerife have played 2 matches are at position 7 with 4 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- DW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Tenerife.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
Oviedo vs Tenerife : Head To Head
|Saturday May 29 2021|
|Friday December 11 2020|
|Sunday March 1 2020|
|Wednesday October 2 2019|
|Sunday May 26 2019|
|Saturday January 12 2019|
|Friday March 9 2018|
|Wednesday October 11 2017|
|Sunday April 2 2017|
|Sunday October 23 2016|
Oviedo vs Tenerife : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||Real Sociedad II||2||1||1||0||1||0||1||4||DW|
Oviedo vs Tenerife : Players News and Squads
CoachJosé Ángel Ziganda
Joan Femenias Del Salto (G-1)
Lucas Ahijado (D-24)
David Costas (D-4)
Dani Calvo (D-12)
Pierre Cornud (D-22)
Marco Sangalli (M-8)
Jimmy Suárez (M-14)
Javi Mier (M-6)
Viti Rozada (F-7)
Samuel Obeng (F-16)
Borja Sánchez (F-10)
Tomeu Nadal (G-13)
Christian Fernández (D-18)
Carlos Isaac (D-21)
Alejandro Arribas (D-3)
Erik Jirka (M-11)
Álex Suárez (M-27)
Joni Montiel (M-17)
Joselu Guerra (M-33)
Matheus Aias (F-19)
Borja Bastón (F-9)
CoachLuis Miguel Ramis
Juan Soriano (G-1)
Jeremy Mellot (D-22)
Carlos Ruiz (D-14)
Nikola Šipčić (D-23)
Carlos Pomares Rayo (D-15)
Míchel Herrero (M-24)
Álex Corredera (M-6)
Álex Bermejo Escribano (M-11)
Samuel Shashoua (F-10)
Eladio Zorrilla Jiménez (F-9)
Dani Hernández (G-13)
Víctor Méndez (G-30)
José León (D-4)
Álex Muñoz (D-3)
Shaq Moore (D-21)
Pablo Larrea (M-2)
Félix Alonso Expósito (M-26)
Sergio González (D-12)
Ruben Diez (M-19)
Enric Gallego (F-18)
Ethyan González (F-27)
Thierno Barry (F-31)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Oviedo vs Tenerife : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.50||2.95||3.00||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.40||3.00||3.10||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.65||2.90||2.90||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.40||3.10||3.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.50||2.96||3.20||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.55||3.00||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.40||3.00||3.10||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.53||2.77||3.10||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.50||3.06||3.26||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.57||2.84||2.95||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.52||2.96||3.19||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.50||2.95||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.40||3.00||3.10||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.50||2.65||3.20||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.45||2.95||3.10||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.50||2.90||2.90||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.51||2.86||3.00||Bet Here|
Oviedo vs Tenerife : Predictions
Why Oviedo Will Win
- Oviedo has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Oviedo has scored 2 out of their total 3 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Tenerife Will Win
- Tenerife has an away team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Tenerife has scored 0 out of their total 2 goals at away with average of 0.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Oviedo or draw and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Oviedo or draw and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Oviedo or draw and +1.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.