Competition: Chile Primera Division Regular Season – Round 19
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Piero Maza, Chile
Status: Match Finished 3 – 0
3 – 0
Palestino vs U. Catolica. Palestino will host U. Catolica at the Estadio Municipal de La Cisterna for the Chile Primera Division Regular Season – Round 19 match fixture.
Palestino vs U. Catolica : Live Score And Statistics
Palestino Vs U. Catolica. Chile Primera Division Regular Season – Round 19
19:00 , Saturday August 28 2021
- B. Carrasco ( 82′ )
- B. Carrasco ( 90′ )
- M. Davila Carvajal ( 90′ )
U. Catolica 0
Match ends, Palestino 3, U. Catolica 0
Second Half ends, with score Palestino 3, U. Catolica 0
M. Davila Carvajal had a Normal Goal Palestino
B. Carrasco had a Penalty Palestino
C. Montes Gets Red Card U. Catolica
Substitution 3 – N. Meza substitutes for J. Benitez (Palestino)
B. Carrasco had a Penalty Palestino
D. Valencia Gets Red Card U. Catolica
D. Valencia Gets Yellow Card U. Catolica
Substitution 2 – S. Cabrera substitutes for V. Fernandez (Palestino)
Substitution 4 – C. Montes substitutes for D. Buonanotte (U. Catolica)
F. Zampedri Gets Yellow Card U. Catolica
L. Jimenez Gets Yellow Card Palestino
Substitution 1 – C. Cortes Pinto substitutes for C. Villanueva (Palestino)
J. Leiva Gets Yellow Card U. Catolica
Substitution 3 – E. Puch substitutes for R. Rebolledo (U. Catolica)
Substitution 2 – J. Leiva substitutes for F. Silva (U. Catolica)
D. Valencia Gets Yellow Card U. Catolica
C. Toselli Gets Yellow Card Palestino
B. Romo Gets Yellow Card Palestino
Substitution 1 – A. Parot substitutes for J. Cornejo (U. Catolica)
M. Davila Carvajal Gets Yellow Card Palestino
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Palestino vs U. Catolica : Livescore
Palestino vs U. Catolica Prediction : Match Facts
- Palestino have played 17 matches are at position 15 with 18 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 5 times drawn 3 and lost 9.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LDLLW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Palestino.
- So far in the season , they have scored 22 goals (GF) conceded 28 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -6 goals (GD).
- U. Catolica have played 17 matches are at position 4 with 29 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 9 times drawn 2 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- DWLWL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against U. Catolica.
- So far in the season , they have scored 28 goals (GF) conceded 21 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 7 goals (GD).
Palestino vs U. Catolica : Head To Head
|Sunday April 4 2021|
|Monday January 25 2021|
|Sunday November 8 2020|
|Tuesday December 3 2019|
|Saturday April 20 2019|
|Saturday March 23 2019|
|Saturday July 28 2018|
|Sunday April 8 2018|
Palestino vs U. Catolica : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|2||Union La Calera||17||9||5||3||19||17||2||32||DLWWD|
|5||Universidad de Chile||16||8||4||4||21||14||7||28||WLWWD|
|8||Everton de Vina||16||6||5||5||15||15||0||23||LLLWW|
|11||D. La Serena||17||5||6||6||24||21||3||21||LDLLD|
Palestino vs U. Catolica : Players News and Squads
Cristopher Toselli (G-1)
Brayan Véjar (D-30)
Cristián Suárez (D-17)
Bruno Romo (D-3)
Vicente Fernández (D-15)
Carlos Villanueva (M-14)
Agustín Farías (M-5)
Misael Dávila (M-8)
Bryan Carrasco (F-7)
Luis Jiménez (F-10)
Jonathan Benítez (F-11)
Nery Veloso (G-16)
Pablo Alvarado (D-2)
Sebastián Cabrera (D-27)
Ignacio Mesina (M-4)
César Cortés (F-13)
Nicolás Meza (M-28)
Juan Sánchez Sotelo (F-9)
Sebastián Pérez (G-25)
Raimundo Rebolledo (D-21)
Tomás Astaburuaga (D-7)
Valber Huerta (D-5)
Juan Cornejo (D-23)
Ignacio Saavedra (M-8)
Francisco Silva (M-6)
Diego Buonanotte (M-18)
José Pedro Fuenzalida (F-19)
Fernando Zampedri (F-9)
Diego Valencia (F-30)
Vicente Bernedo (G-28)
Alfonso Parot (D-24)
Germán Lanaro (D-2)
Juan Leiva (M-22)
Gastón Lezcano (F-15)
Clemente Montes (F-16)
Edson Puch (F-10)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Palestino vs U. Catolica : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.95||3.20||2.45||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.90||3.15||2.35||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.80||3.20||2.38||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.20||3.20||2.30||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.84||3.52||2.42||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.80||3.20||2.25||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.95||3.20||2.45||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.61||3.50||2.33||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.07||3.25||2.47||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.78||3.15||2.37||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.84||3.52||2.44||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.90||3.20||2.30||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.85||3.10||2.25||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.92||3.17||2.37||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.80||3.20||2.25||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.90||3.25||2.24||Bet Here|
Palestino vs U. Catolica : Predictions
Why Palestino Will Win
- Palestino has a home team record of 3 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Palestino has scored 10 out of their total 22 goals at home with average of 1.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why U. Catolica Will Win
- U. Catolica has an away team record of 7 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- U. Catolica has scored 20 out of their total 28 goals at away with average of 2.2 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or U. Catolica||Double chance : draw or U. Catolica||Double chance : draw or U. Catolica|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.