Competition: Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 20
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Wilton Pereira Sampaio, Brazil
Status: Match Finished 1 – 3
1 – 3
Palmeiras vs Flamengo. Palmeiras will host Flamengo at the Allianz Parque for the Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 20 match fixture.
Palmeiras vs Flamengo : Live Score And Statistics
Palmeiras Vs Flamengo. Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 20
19:00 , Sunday September 12 2021
- W. Ribeiro Silva ( 15′ )
- Michael ( 17′ )
- Pedro ( 57′ )
- Michael ( 81′ )
Match ends, Palmeiras 1, Flamengo 3
Second Half ends, with score Palmeiras 1, Flamengo 3
Ze Rafael Gets Red Card Palmeiras
Vitinho Gets Yellow Card Flamengo
Michael had a Normal Goal Flamengo
Substitution 5 – J. Gomes substitutes for A. Pereira (Flamengo)
Substitution 4 – Matheuzinho substitutes for M. Isla (Flamengo)
Substitution 3 – Rodinei substitutes for Pedro (Flamengo)
Substitution 5 – Willian substitutes for J. Piquerez (Palmeiras)
Substitution 2 – Thiago Maia substitutes for E. Ribeiro (Flamengo)
Substitution 4 – Breno substitutes for W. Ribeiro Silva (Palmeiras)
Substitution 3 – L. Adriano substitutes for Rony (Palmeiras)
Substitution 2 – P. de Paula Carreiro substitutes for Danilo (Palmeiras)
Pedro had a Normal Goal Flamengo
Substitution 1 – Gustavo Scarpa substitutes for R. Veiga (Palmeiras)
Pedro Gets Yellow Card Flamengo
Substitution 1 – Vitinho substitutes for G. De Arrascaeta (Flamengo)
Michael had a Normal Goal Flamengo
W. Ribeiro Silva had a Normal Goal Palmeiras
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Palmeiras vs Flamengo : Livescore
Palmeiras vs Flamengo Prediction : Match Facts
- Palmeiras have played 18 matches are at position 2 with 35 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 11 times drawn 2 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- WLLLD
- In their last game, they had a – result against Palmeiras.
- So far in the season , they have scored 29 goals (GF) conceded 20 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 9 goals (GD).
- Flamengo have played 16 matches are at position 5 with 31 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 10 times drawn 1 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WDWLW
- In their last game, they had a – result against Flamengo.
- So far in the season , they have scored 32 goals (GF) conceded 16 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 16 goals (GD).
Palmeiras vs Flamengo : Head To Head
|Sunday May 30 2021|
|Sunday April 11 2021|
|Thursday January 21 2021|
|Sunday September 27 2020|
|Sunday December 1 2019|
|Sunday September 1 2019|
|Saturday October 27 2018|
|Thursday June 14 2018|
|Sunday November 12 2017|
|Thursday July 20 2017|
Palmeiras vs Flamengo : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Palmeiras vs Flamengo : Players News and Squads
Marcos Rocha (D-2)
Gustavo Gómez (D-15)
Joaquín Piquerez (D-22)
Zé Rafael (M-8)
Raphael Veiga (M-23)
Breno Lopes (F-19)
Felipe Melo (M-30)
Gabriel Menino (M-25)
Gustavo Scarpa (M-14)
Gabriel Veron (M-27)
Patrick de Paula (M-5)
Luiz Adriano (F-10)
Diego Alves (G-1)
Mauricio Isla (D-44)
Gustavo Henrique (D-2)
Bruno Viana (D-30)
Willian Arão (M-5)
Andreas Pereira (M-18)
Everton Ribeiro (M-7)
Giorgian De Arrascaeta (M-14)
Gabriel Batista (G-22)
Hugo Souza (G-45)
Léo Pereira (D-4)
João Gomes (M-35)
Thiago Maia (M-8)
Vitor Gabriel (F-63)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Palmeiras vs Flamengo : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.85||3.25||2.35||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.00||3.30||2.35||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.90||3.25||2.40||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.90||3.20||2.40||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.88||3.30||2.40||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.16||3.48||2.51||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.80||3.25||2.30||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.00||3.30||2.35||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.95||3.50||2.35||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.89||3.20||2.36||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.12||3.42||2.48||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.85||3.25||2.35||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.80||3.40||2.38||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.10||3.10||2.30||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.92||3.32||2.40||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.80||3.25||2.30||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.86||3.20||2.38||Bet Here|
Palmeiras vs Flamengo : Predictions
Why Palmeiras Will Win
- Palmeiras has a home team record of 7 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Palmeiras has scored 19 out of their total 29 goals at home with average of 1.9. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Flamengo Will Win
- Flamengo has an away team record of 6 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Flamengo has scored 16 out of their total 32 goals as visitors with average of 1.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Winner : Flamengo||Winner : Flamengo||Winner : Flamengo|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||29%||29%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.