Competition: World CONMEBOL Libertadores Final – Round inal
Kick Off: 20:00
Referee: Nestor Pitana, Argentina
Status: Match Finished 2 – 1
2 – 1
Palmeiras vs Flamengo. Palmeiras will host Flamengo at the Estadio Centenario for the World CONMEBOL Libertadores Final – Round inal match fixture.
Palmeiras vs Flamengo : Live Score And Statistics
Palmeiras Vs Flamengo. World CONMEBOL Libertadores Final – Round inal
20:00 , Saturday November 27 2021
- R. Veiga ( 5′ )
- Deyverson ( 95′ )
- Gabriel Barbosa ( 72′ )
F. Melo Gets Yellow Card Palmeiras
Substitution 6 – F. Melo substitutes for J. Piquerez (Palmeiras)
Substitution 6 – Pedro substitutes for A. Pereira (Flamengo)
Substitution 5 – Vitinho substitutes for G. De Arrascaeta (Flamengo)
Substitution 5 – G. Menino substitutes for Mayke (Palmeiras)
Deyverson had a Normal Goal Palmeiras
Substitution 4 – Deyverson substitutes for R. Veiga (Palmeiras)
Substitution 4 – Kenedy substitutes for B. Henrique (Flamengo)
Substitution 3 – Danilo substitutes for Ze Rafael (Palmeiras)
Substitution 3 – Matheuzinho substitutes for M. Isla (Flamengo)
G. De Arrascaeta Gets Yellow Card Flamengo
Substitution 2 – W. Ribeiro Silva substitutes for Dudu (Palmeiras)
G. Gomez Gets Yellow Card Palmeiras
Gabriel Barbosa Gets Yellow Card Flamengo
Gabriel Barbosa had a Normal Goal Flamengo
Substitution 1 – P. de Paula Carreiro substitutes for Danilo (Palmeiras)
J. Piquerez Gets Yellow Card Palmeiras
R. Caio Gets Yellow Card Flamengo
Substitution 2 – Michael substitutes for E. Ribeiro (Flamengo)
Substitution 1 – Rene substitutes for Filipe Luis (Flamengo)
R. Veiga had a Normal Goal Palmeiras
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Palmeiras vs Flamengo : Livescore
Palmeiras vs Flamengo Prediction : Match Facts
- Palmeiras have played 6 matches are at position 1 with 15 points in the 2021 CONMEBOL Libertadores.
- They have won 5 times drawn 0 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- WLWWW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Palmeiras.
- So far in the season , they have scored 20 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 13 goals (GD).
- Flamengo have played matches are at position with points in the 2021 CONMEBOL Libertadores.
- They have won times drawn and lost .
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 0 times:-
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against Barcelona SC.
- So far in the season , they have scored goals (GF) conceded goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of goals (GD).
Palmeiras vs Flamengo : Head To Head
|Sunday September 12 2021|
|Sunday May 30 2021|
|Sunday April 11 2021|
|Thursday January 21 2021|
|Sunday September 27 2020|
|Sunday December 1 2019|
|Sunday September 1 2019|
|Saturday October 27 2018|
|Thursday June 14 2018|
|Sunday November 12 2017|
Palmeiras vs Flamengo : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|2||Defensa Y Justicia||6||2||3||1||11||8||3||9||DWDLW|
|3||Independiente del Valle||6||1||2||3||8||11||-3||5||DLLWL|
Palmeiras vs Flamengo : Players News and Squads
Gustavo Gómez (D-15)
Joaquín Piquerez (D-22)
Zé Rafael (M-8)
Raphael Veiga (M-23)
Gustavo Scarpa (M-14)
Danilo Barbosa (M-18)
Benjamin Kuscevic (D-4)
Breno Lopes (F-19)
Gabriel Menino (M-25)
Gabriel Veron (M-27)
Patrick de Paula (M-5)
Felipe Melo (M-30)
Luiz Adriano (F-10)
Diego Alves (G-1)
Mauricio Isla (D-44)
Rodrigo Caio (D-3)
David Luiz (D-23)
Filipe Luís (D-16)
Willian Arão (M-5)
Andreas Pereira (M-18)
Everton Ribeiro (M-7)
Giorgian De Arrascaeta (M-14)
Bruno Henrique (M-27)
Gabriel Barbosa (F-9)
Hugo Souza (G-45)
Bruno Viana (D-30)
Gustavo Henrique (D-2)
Thiago Maia (M-33)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Palmeiras vs Flamengo : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||3.80||3.50||1.88||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.60||3.75||1.95||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.45||3.40||2.00||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.40||3.40||2.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.75||3.30||1.95||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.74||3.75||2.14||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.60||3.55||1.94||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.60||3.75||1.95||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.80||3.40||2.03||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.45||3.80||2.03||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.60||3.20||2.04||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||3.35||3.30||1.95||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.68||3.68||2.10||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||3.80||3.50||1.88||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||3.65||3.60||2.00||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.60||3.50||2.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.70||3.50||1.95||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.82||3.78||1.91||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.65||3.20||2.02||Bet Here|
Palmeiras vs Flamengo : Predictions
Why Palmeiras Will Win
- Palmeiras has a home team record of 4 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Palmeiras has scored 18 out of their total 27 goals at home with average of 3.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Flamengo Will Win
- Flamengo has an away team record of 4 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Flamengo has scored 17 out of their total 32 goals as visitors with average of 2.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Flamengo||Double chance : draw or Flamengo||Double chance : draw or Flamengo|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||55%||55%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.