Competition: World World Cup – Qualification CONCACAF Final Round – Round 3
Kick Off: 00:05
Referee: Coming soon
Status: Second Half 1 – 1
1 – 1
Panama vs Mexico. Panama will host Mexico at the Estadio Rommel FernÃ¡ndez GutiÃ©rrez for the World World Cup – Qualification CONCACAF Final Round – Round 3 match fixture.
Panama vs Mexico : Live Score And Statistics
Panama Vs Mexico. World World Cup – Qualification CONCACAF Final Round – Round 3
00:05 , Thursday September 9 2021
- R. Blackburn ( 28′ )
- J. Corona ( 76′ )
Second Half ends, with score Panama 1, Mexico 1
Substitution 5 – A. Stephens substitutes for Y. Barcenas (Panama)
Substitution 5 – R. Pizarro substitutes for J. Corona (Mexico)
Substitution 4 – C. Blackman substitutes for J. Rodriguez (Panama)
J. Corona had a Normal Goal Mexico
Substitution 4 – U. Antuna substitutes for O. Pineda (Mexico)
Substitution 3 – A. Guardado substitutes for C. Rodriguez (Mexico)
Substitution 3 – E. Guerrero substitutes for R. Blackburn (Panama)
Substitution 2 – S. Cordova substitutes for J. dos Santos (Mexico)
Substitution 1 – H. Martin substitutes for R. Funes (Mexico)
Substitution 2 – C. Yanis substitutes for A. Quintero (Panama)
R. Blackburn had a Normal Goal Panama
Substitution 1 – A. Ayarza substitutes for A. Carrasquilla (Panama)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Panama vs Mexico : Livescore
Panama vs Mexico Prediction : Match Facts
- Panama have played 2 matches are at position 2 with 4 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification CONCACAF.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WD
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 0 result against Panama.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 0 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
- Mexico have played 2 matches are at position 1 with 6 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification CONCACAF.
- They have won 2 times drawn 0 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 0 times:- WW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Costa Rica.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
Panama vs Mexico : Head To Head
|Thursday July 1 2021|
|Saturday November 16 2019|
|Wednesday October 16 2019|
|Saturday September 2 2017|
|Wednesday November 16 2016|
|Thursday July 23 2015|
Panama vs Mexico : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Panama vs Mexico : Players News and Squads
Luis Mejía (G-1)
Michael Murillo (D-23)
Fidel Escobar (D-4)
Andrés Andrade (D-16)
Éric Davis (D-15)
Adalberto Carrasquilla (M-8)
Aníbal Godoy (M-20)
Alberto Quintero (M-19)
Édgar Bárcenas (M-10)
José Luis Rodríguez (M-7)
Rolando Blackburn (F-9)
Orlando Mosquera (G-22)
José Calderón (G-12)
Azmahar Ariano (D-3)
César Blackman (M-2)
Óscar Linton (D-13)
Abdiel Ayarza (M-5)
César Yanis (M-21)
Carlos Harvey (M-17)
Alfredo Stephens (F-6)
Eduardo Guerrero (F-11)
Jair Catuy (F-18)
Cecilio Waterman (F-14)
Guillermo Ochoa (G-13)
Jorge Sánchez (D-16)
César Montes (D-3)
Néstor Araujo (D-2)
Jesús Gallardo (D-23)
Jonathan Dos Santos (M-6)
Luís Romo (M-5)
Carlos Rodriguez (M-8)
Jesús Corona (F-17)
Rogelio Funes Mori (F-11)
Orbelín Pineda (F-7)
Jonathan Orozco (G-1)
Rodolfo Cota (G-12)
Luís Rodríguez (D-21)
Gilberto Sepúlveda (D-4)
Osvaldo Rodríguez (D-15)
Julio César Domínguez (D-19)
Uriel Antuna (F-22)
Rodolfo Pizarro (F-10)
Andrés Guardado (M-18)
Sebastián Córdova (M-14)
Roberto Alvarado (M-20)
Henry Martín (F-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Panama vs Mexico : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||5.50||3.60||1.68||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||5.00||3.45||1.65||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||5.50||3.60||1.61||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||5.25||3.84||1.67||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||5.60||3.70||1.65||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||5.50||3.60||1.68||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||4.90||3.55||1.62||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||5.79||3.69||1.67||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||4.60||3.40||1.69||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||5.15||3.84||1.69||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||5.25||3.60||1.67||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||5.40||3.60||1.60||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||4.75||3.60||1.63||Bet Here|
Panama vs Mexico : Predictions
Why Panama Will Win
- Panama has a home team record of 3 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Panama has scored 6 out of their total 24 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Mexico Will Win
- Mexico has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Mexico has scored 2 out of their total 3 goals as visitors with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Mexico and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Mexico and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Mexico and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||0%||0%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.