Competition: World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 11
Kick Off: 23:00
Referee: Anderson Daronco, Brazil
Status: Second Half 0 – 0
0 – 0
Paraguay vs Argentina. Paraguay will host Argentina at the Estadio Defensores del Chaco for the World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 11 match fixture.
Paraguay vs Argentina : Live Score And Statistics
Paraguay Vs Argentina. World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 11
23:00 , Thursday October 7 2021
Second Half ends, with score Paraguay 0, Argentina 0
Substitution 5 – F. Balbuena substitutes for M. Villasanti (Paraguay)
Substitution 4 – J. Escobar substitutes for A. Romero (Paraguay)
Substitution 5 – J. Alvarez substitutes for J. Correa (Argentina)
Substitution 4 – N. Gonzalez substitutes for G. Lo Celso (Argentina)
Substitution 3 – R. Sanchez substitutes for S. Arzamendia (Paraguay)
Substitution 2 – C. Gonzalez substitutes for A. Sanabria (Paraguay)
Substitution 3 – G. Rodriguez substitutes for A. Di Maria (Argentina)
Substitution 2 – Papu Gomez substitutes for R. De Paul (Argentina)
J. Alonso Gets Yellow Card Paraguay
Substitution 1 – A. Cardozo substitutes for J. Morel (Paraguay)
Substitution 1 – N. Tagliafico substitutes for M. Acuna (Argentina)
M. Villasanti Gets Yellow Card Paraguay
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Paraguay vs Argentina : Livescore
Paraguay vs Argentina Prediction : Match Facts
- Paraguay have played 9 matches are at position 6 with 11 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification South America.
- They have won 2 times drawn 5 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- WDLLD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Venezuela.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
- Argentina have played 8 matches are at position 2 with 18 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification South America.
- They have won 5 times drawn 3 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- WWDD
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 0 result against Argentina.
- So far in the season , they have scored 15 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 9 goals (GD).
Paraguay vs Argentina : Head To Head
|Tuesday June 22 2021|
|Friday November 13 2020|
|Monday November 18 2019|
|Thursday June 20 2019|
|Tuesday October 11 2016|
|Wednesday October 14 2015|
|Tuesday June 30 2015|
|Saturday June 13 2015|
Paraguay vs Argentina : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Paraguay vs Argentina : Players News and Squads
Antony Silva (G-1)
Robert Rojas (D-2)
Gustavo Gómez (D-15)
Junior Alonso (D-6)
Omar Alderete (D-3)
Santiago Arzamendia (D-19)
Jorge Morel (M-20)
Miguel Almirón (M-10)
Mathias Villasanti (M-23)
Ángel Romero (M-11)
Antonio Sanabria (F-9)
Gerardo Ortiz (G-22)
Alfredo Aguilar (G-12)
Fabián Balbuena (D-4)
Juan Escobar (D-13)
Gastón Giménez (M-5)
Matías Espinoza (D-14)
Hernán Pérez (F-17)
Richard Sánchez (M-8)
Angel Lucena (M-16)
Óscar Cardozo (F-7)
Carlos González (F-21)
Emiliano Martínez (G-23)
Nahuel Molina (D-21)
Cristian Romero (D-13)
Nicolás Otamendi (D-19)
Marcos Acuña (D-8)
Leandro Paredes (M-5)
Rodrigo de Paul (M-7)
Ángel Di María (M-11)
Lionel Messi (M-10)
Giovani Lo Celso (M-20)
Joaquín Correa (F-16)
Juan Musso (G-12)
Franco Armani (G-1)
Germán Pezzella (D-6)
Nicolás Tagliafico (D-3)
Lucas Martínez Quarta (D-2)
Gonzalo Montiel (D-4)
Guido Rodríguez (M-18)
Exequiel Palacios (M-14)
Lucas Alario (F-22)
Nicolás González (F-15)
Julián Álvarez (F-9)
Alejandro Gómez (M-17)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Paraguay vs Argentina : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||5.00||3.50||1.72||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||5.50||3.60||1.75||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||5.25||3.50||1.71||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||5.00||3.60||1.70||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||5.30||3.92||1.79||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||5.50||3.60||1.75||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||4.70||3.60||1.69||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||5.59||3.58||1.71||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||4.70||3.35||1.76||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||5.20||3.86||1.77||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||5.00||3.50||1.72||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||4.50||3.60||1.75||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||5.70||3.40||1.67||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||5.35||3.53||1.73||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||4.75||3.30||1.76||Bet Here|
Paraguay vs Argentina : Predictions
Why Paraguay Will Win
- Paraguay has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Paraguay has scored 7 out of their total 9 goals at home with average of 1.4. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Argentina Will Win
- Argentina has an away team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Argentina has scored 6 out of their total 15 goals as visitors with average of 1.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Winner : Argentina||Winner : Argentina||Winner : Argentina|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||22%||22%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.