Competition: World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 6
Kick Off: 22:00
Referee: Raphael Claus, Brazil
Status: Second Half 1 – 1
1 – 1
Paraguay vs Colombia. Paraguay will host Colombia at the Estadio Defensores del Chaco for the World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 6 match fixture.
Paraguay vs Colombia : Live Score And Statistics
Paraguay Vs Colombia. World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 6
22:00 , Sunday September 5 2021
- A. Sanabria ( 40′ )
- J. Cuadrado ( 53′ )
Second Half ends, with score Paraguay 1, Colombia 1
A. Mejia Gets Yellow Card Colombia
D. Sanchez Gets Yellow Card Colombia
J. Morel Gets Yellow Card Paraguay
Substitution 4 – B. Samudio substitutes for A. Romero (Paraguay)
Substitution 3 – H. Martinez substitutes for S. Arzamendia (Paraguay)
Substitution 5 – A. Mejia substitutes for W. Barrios (Colombia)
Substitution 4 – G. Cuellar substitutes for M. Uribe (Colombia)
R. Martinez Gets Yellow Card Colombia
Substitution 2 – L. Amarilla substitutes for A. Sanabria (Paraguay)
Substitution 1 – A. Cardozo substitutes for G. Gimenez (Paraguay)
Substitution 3 – L. Diaz substitutes for L. Sinisterra (Colombia)
Substitution 2 – Falcao substitutes for M. Borja (Colombia)
Substitution 1 – R. Martinez substitutes for R. Borre (Colombia)
J. Cuadrado had a Penalty Colombia
G. Gomez Gets Yellow Card Paraguay
W. Barrios Gets Yellow Card Colombia
A. Romero Gets Yellow Card Paraguay
A. Sanabria had a Normal Goal Paraguay
G. Gimenez Gets Yellow Card Paraguay
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Paraguay vs Colombia : Livescore
Paraguay vs Colombia Prediction : Match Facts
- Paraguay have played 6 matches are at position 6 with 7 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification South America.
- They have won 1 times drawn 4 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 3 times and lost 1 times:- LDDDW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Brazil.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Colombia have played 6 matches are at position 5 with 8 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification South America.
- They have won 2 times drawn 2 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DWLLD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Colombia.
- So far in the season , they have scored 11 goals (GF) conceded 13 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
Paraguay vs Colombia : Head To Head
|Sunday June 23 2019|
|Thursday October 5 2017|
|Thursday October 6 2016|
|Wednesday June 8 2016|
Paraguay vs Colombia : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Paraguay vs Colombia : Players News and Squads
Antony Silva (G-1)
Robert Rojas (D-2)
Gustavo Gómez (D-15)
Omar Alderete (D-3)
Santiago Arzamendia (D-19)
Mathias Villasanti (M-23)
Gastón Giménez (M-5)
Jorge Morel (M-20)
Ángel Romero (F-11)
Antonio Sanabria (F-9)
Alfredo Aguilar (G-12)
Gerardo Ortiz (G-22)
Héctor Martínez (D-14)
Marcos Cáceres (D-13)
Fabián Balbuena (D-4)
Richard Sánchez (M-8)
Angel Lucena (M-16)
Hernán Pérez (F-17)
Hugo Martínez (M-6)
Óscar Romero (M-21)
Braian Samudio (F-18)
Luis Amarilla (F-7)
David Ospina (G-1)
Stefan Medina (D-2)
Davinson Sánchez (D-23)
Óscar Murillo (D-3)
William Tesillo (D-6)
Juan Cuadrado (M-11)
Wílmar Barrios (M-5)
Mateus Uribe (M-15)
Luis Sinisterra (M-7)
Rafael Santos Borré (F-18)
Miguel Borja (F-19)
Álvaro Montero (G-22)
Camilo Vargas (G-12)
Dairon Mosquera (D-16)
Carlos Cuesta (D-4)
Luis Díaz (F-14)
Yerson Candelo (M-17)
Gustavo Cuéllar (M-8)
Alexander Mejía (M-13)
Baldomero Perlaza (M-21)
Juan Quintero (M-10)
Roger Martínez (F-20)
Radamel Falcao (F-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Paraguay vs Colombia : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|10BetMore Odds||3.35||3.20||2.25||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.40||3.20||2.15||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.42||3.32||2.19||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.25||3.10||2.24||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.40||3.32||2.21||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.30||3.20||2.20||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.70||2.90||2.20||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.60||3.12||2.22||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.25||3.10||2.09||Bet Here|
Paraguay vs Colombia : Predictions
Why Paraguay Will Win
- Paraguay has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Paraguay has scored 4 out of their total 6 goals at home with average of 1.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Colombia Will Win
- Colombia has an away team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Colombia has scored 5 out of their total 11 goals at away with average of 1.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Colombia||Double chance : draw or Colombia||Double chance : draw or Colombia|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.