Competition: Italy Serie B Regular Season – Round 8
Kick Off: 14:15
Referee: Fabio Maresca, Italy
Status: Match Finished 0 – 0
0 – 0
Parma vs Monza. Parma will host Monza at the Stadio Ennio Tardini for the Italy Serie B Regular Season – Round 8 match fixture.
Parma vs Monza : Live Score And Statistics
Parma Vs Monza. Italy Serie B Regular Season – Round 8
14:15 , Sunday October 17 2021
Match ends, Parma 0, Monza 0
Second Half ends, with score Parma 0, Monza 0
Substitution 3 – A. Benedyczak substitutes for G. Tutino (Parma)
Substitution 2 – A. Y. Bonny substitutes for D. Man (Parma)
Substitution 5 – P. Pereira substitutes for L. Mazzitelli (Monza)
Substitution 4 – L. Caldirola substitutes for L. Pirola (Monza)
G. Tutino Gets Yellow Card Parma
P. Schiattarella Gets Yellow Card Parma
Substitution 1 – R. Inglese substitutes for S. Juric (Parma)
M. Valoti Gets Yellow Card Monza
Substitution 3 – G. Paletta substitutes for A. Colpani (Monza)
Substitution 2 – P. Ciurria substitutes for C. Gytkjaer (Monza)
L. Marrone Gets Red Card Monza
L. Marrone Gets Yellow Card Monza
J. Brunetta Gets Yellow Card Parma
G. Donati Gets Yellow Card Monza
L. Mazzitelli Gets Yellow Card Monza
L. Marrone Gets Yellow Card Monza
Substitution 1 – M. Valoti substitutes for M. Scozzarella (Monza)
V. Mihaila Gets Yellow Card Parma
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Parma vs Monza : Livescore
Parma vs Monza Prediction : Match Facts
- Parma have played 7 matches are at position 12 with 9 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 2 times drawn 3 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DDLLW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Parma.
- So far in the season , they have scored 12 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
- Monza have played 7 matches are at position 13 with 9 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 2 times drawn 3 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LWLDD
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 0 result against Lecce.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
Parma vs Monza : Head To Head
Data is not Avaliable Now
Parma vs Monza : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Parma vs Monza : Players News and Squads
Gianluigi Buffon (G-1)
Enrico Del Prato (D-15)
Yordan Osorio (D-24)
Elias Cobbaut (D-25)
Woyo Coulibaly (D-26)
Stanko Jurić (M-11)
Pasquale Schiattarella (M-21)
Juan Brunetta (M-8)
Dennis Man (F-98)
Gennaro Tutino (F-9)
Valentin Mihăilă (F-28)
Simone Colombi (G-34)
Botond Balogh (D-4)
Ange Yohan Bonny (F-37)
Maxime Busi (D-27)
Simon Sohm (M-19)
Aliou Badara Traore (M-29)
Félix Correia (F-77)
Roberto Inglese (F-45)
Adrian Benedyczak (F-17)
Michele Di Gregorio (G-16)
Giulio Donati (D-2)
Luca Marrone (D-34)
Lorenzo Pirola (D-98)
Carlos Augusto (D-30)
Andrea Barberis (M-8)
Matteo Scozzarella (M-23)
Luca Mazzitelli (M-4)
Andrea Colpani (F-28)
Christian Gytkjær (F-9)
Dany Mota (F-47)
Daniele Sommariva (G-12)
Gabriel Paletta (D-29)
Davide Bettella (D-18)
Mario Sampirisi (D-31)
Valentin Antov (D-26)
Luca Caldirola (D-5)
Pedro Pereira (D-13)
Marco Brescianini (M-33)
Samuele Vignato (M-80)
Mattia Valoti (M-10)
José Machín (M-7)
Patrick Ciurria (F-84)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Parma vs Monza : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.15||3.20||3.40||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.15||3.25||3.45||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.10||3.30||3.50||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.10||3.30||3.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.10||3.54||3.44||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.12||3.30||3.50||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.15||3.20||3.40||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.14||3.25||3.30||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.17||3.28||3.73||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.15||3.25||3.25||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.10||3.20||3.40||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.12||3.54||3.42||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.15||3.25||3.45||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.10||3.30||3.40||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.05||3.10||3.60||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.12||3.28||3.53||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.10||3.25||3.40||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.13||3.25||3.30||Bet Here|
Parma vs Monza : Predictions
Why Parma Will Win
- Parma has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Parma has scored 3 out of their total 12 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Monza Will Win
- Monza has an away team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Monza has scored 5 out of their total 7 goals as visitors with average of 1.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Parma or draw||Double chance : Parma or draw||Double chance : Parma or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||73%||73%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.