Competition: Colombia Primera A Clausura – Round 7
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Yahir Cardenas, Colombia
Status: Match Finished 0 – 0
0 – 0
Patriotas vs Deportivo Pasto. Patriotas will host Deportivo Pasto at the Estadio de La Independencia for the Colombia Primera A Clausura – Round 7 match fixture.
Patriotas vs Deportivo Pasto : Live Score And Statistics
Patriotas Vs Deportivo Pasto. Colombia Primera A Clausura – Round 7
19:00 , Sunday August 29 2021
Deportivo Pasto 0
Match ends, Patriotas 0, Deportivo Pasto 0
Second Half ends, with score Patriotas 0, Deportivo Pasto 0
Substitution 3 – M. Palacios substitutes for E. M. Duarte Barajas (Deportivo Pasto)
Substitution 4 – H. Solano substitutes for D. Lopez (Patriotas)
Substitution 3 – F. Avila substitutes for S. Orozco (Patriotas)
Substitution 2 – M. Martinez substitutes for K. Aladesanmi (Patriotas)
Substitution 1 – E. Rito substitutes for M. Ordonez (Patriotas)
Substitution 2 – D. Gomez substitutes for A. Soto (Deportivo Pasto)
Substitution 1 – Y. Diaz substitutes for C. Quintero (Deportivo Pasto)
J. Leudo Gets Yellow Card Patriotas
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Patriotas vs Deportivo Pasto : Livescore
Patriotas vs Deportivo Pasto Prediction : Match Facts
- Patriotas have played 6 matches are at position 16 with 5 points in the 2021 Primera A.
- They have won 1 times drawn 2 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DLLWD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Patriotas.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
- Deportivo Pasto have played 6 matches are at position 20 with 1 points in the 2021 Primera A.
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 4 times:- LLLLD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against Deportivo Pasto.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -8 goals (GD).
Patriotas vs Deportivo Pasto : Head To Head
|Thursday March 25 2021|
|Wednesday October 14 2020|
|Saturday October 19 2019|
|Sunday April 28 2019|
|Wednesday September 5 2018|
|Wednesday March 14 2018|
|Sunday July 30 2017|
|Tuesday February 21 2017|
|Thursday September 15 2016|
|Saturday April 9 2016|
Patriotas vs Deportivo Pasto : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|7||America de Cali||6||3||1||2||7||5||2||10||DLWLW|
Patriotas vs Deportivo Pasto : Players News and Squads
Carlos Mosquera (G-1)
Jorge Iván Posada (D-22)
Darwin Carrero (D-25)
Yonatan Murillo (D-29)
Carlos de las Salas (D-24)
Darwin Lopez (M-17)
Jose Leudo (M-16)
Santiago Orozco (M-6)
Cristian Barrios (M-7)
Michael Ordoñez (F-21)
Kevin Aladesanmi (F-9)
Álvaro Villete (G-91)
Martín Payares (D-33)
Edgardo Rito (D-2)
Héctor Solano (M-14)
Adam Ozeri (M-18)
Andrés Felipe Ávila (D-10)
Misael Martínez (F-11)
Victor Cabezas (G-12)
Daniel Quiñónes (D-13)
Cristian Tovar (D-23)
Jeisson Quiñónes (D-3)
Mauricio Duarte (D-6)
Cesar Quintero (M-30)
Kevin Rendón (M-7)
Camilo Ayala (M-8)
Almir Soto (M-18)
Esneyder Mena (M-20)
Hassan Vergara (F-24)
Diego Martínez (G-1)
Yilson Rosales (D-4)
David Gómez (D-19)
Francisco Rodríguez (M-28)
Mateo Palacios (M-16)
Yilton Díaz (M-22)
Jacobo Escobar (F-25)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Patriotas vs Deportivo Pasto : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.60||3.00||2.85||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.50||2.95||2.75||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.60||2.88||2.88||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.50||3.00||2.80||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.63||2.88||2.93||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.60||2.80||2.90||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.60||3.00||2.85||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.50||2.90||2.81||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.66||3.07||2.98||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.47||2.92||2.68||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.63||2.88||2.93||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.50||3.00||2.80||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.60||2.65||2.90||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.60||2.85||2.95||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.48||2.90||2.69||Bet Here|
Patriotas vs Deportivo Pasto : Predictions
Why Patriotas Will Win
- Patriotas has a home team record of 4 wins and 6 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Patriotas has scored 10 out of their total 20 goals at home with average of 0.8. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Deportivo Pasto Will Win
- Deportivo Pasto has an away team record of 2 wins and 4 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Deportivo Pasto has scored 10 out of their total 21 goals at away with average of 0.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Patriotas or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Patriotas or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Patriotas or draw and -3.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.