Competition: Colombia Primera A Clausura – Round 13
Kick Off: 23:00
Referee: Carlos Ortega, Colombia
Status: Second Half 0 – 1
0 – 1
Patriotas vs Santa Fe. Patriotas will host Santa Fe at the Estadio de La Independencia for the Colombia Primera A Clausura – Round 13 match fixture.
Patriotas vs Santa Fe : Live Score And Statistics
Patriotas Vs Santa Fe. Colombia Primera A Clausura – Round 13
23:00 , Monday October 11 2021
Santa Fe 1
- C. Sanchez ( 18′ )
Second Half ends, with score Patriotas 0, Santa Fe 1
S. Orozco Gets Yellow Card Patriotas
Substitution 3 – J. Caballero substitutes for K. Osorio (Santa Fe)
Substitution 2 – J. Gonzalez substitutes for J. Velasquez (Santa Fe)
Substitution 1 – J. Ramos substitutes for R. Dinolis (Santa Fe)
J. Velasquez Gets Yellow Card Santa Fe
Substitution 4 – M. Vidal substitutes for J. Arrieta (Patriotas)
Substitution 3 – E. Rito substitutes for J. Posada (Patriotas)
Substitution 2 – C. Charris substitutes for M. Ordonez (Patriotas)
J. Leudo Gets Yellow Card Patriotas
A. Mejia Gets Yellow Card Santa Fe
Substitution 1 – K. Aladesanmi substitutes for J. Mendoza (Patriotas)
J. Posada Gets Yellow Card Patriotas
D. Rodas Gets Yellow Card Patriotas
C. Sanchez had a Normal Goal Santa Fe
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Patriotas vs Santa Fe : Livescore
Patriotas vs Santa Fe Prediction : Match Facts
- Patriotas have played 12 matches are at position 19 with 8 points in the 2021 Primera A.
- They have won 1 times drawn 5 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 3 times:- LDLDL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Patriotas.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 13 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -10 goals (GD).
- Santa Fe have played 12 matches are at position 14 with 14 points in the 2021 Primera A.
- They have won 3 times drawn 5 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 3 times and lost 0 times:- DWWDD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Deportes Tolima.
- So far in the season , they have scored 12 goals (GF) conceded 13 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
Patriotas vs Santa Fe : Head To Head
|Thursday February 4 2021|
|Thursday October 29 2020|
|Friday October 23 2020|
|Sunday February 16 2020|
|Sunday August 11 2019|
|Wednesday May 8 2019|
|Thursday April 25 2019|
|Sunday February 17 2019|
|Sunday July 22 2018|
|Sunday February 4 2018|
Patriotas vs Santa Fe : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|9||America de Cali||12||5||2||5||13||12||1||17||WLLWL|
Patriotas vs Santa Fe : Players News and Squads
Carlos Mosquera (G-1)
Jorge Iván Posada (D-22)
Mateo Rodas (D-5)
Martín Payares (D-3)
Yonatan Murillo (D-29)
Cristian Barrios (M-7)
Michael Ordoñez (M-21)
Jose Leudo (M-16)
Santiago Orozco (M-6)
Jesús Arrieta (F-27)
Jorge Mendoza (F-32)
Luis Alfonso Hurtado (G-13)
Camilo Charris (D-34)
Stiwar Garcia (M-19)
Edgardo Rito (D-2)
Mayer Vidal (M-30)
Adam Ozeri (M-18)
Kevin Aladesanmi (F-9)
Leandro Castellanos (G-22)
Alexander Porras (D-27)
Fainer Torijano (D-2)
José Ortiz (D-31)
Dairon Mosquera (D-30)
Juan Pedroza (M-8)
Alexander Mejía (M-17)
Carlos Sánchez (M-5)
John Jairo Velásquez (M-10)
Kelvin Osorio (M-13)
Ronaldo Dinolis (F-19)
Omar Rodriguez (G-1)
Alejandro Moralez (D-25)
Fabio Delgado (D-21)
Johan Caballero (M-23)
Leonardo Pico (M-14)
Jersson González (F-24)
Jorge Ramos (F-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Patriotas vs Santa Fe : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.75||2.95||2.15||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.75||2.95||2.05||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||4.20||2.88||2.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||4.00||2.87||2.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.90||3.05||2.06||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||4.70||2.80||1.92||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.75||2.95||2.15||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||4.35||2.93||2.11||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.35||3.05||2.03||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||3.70||2.90||2.00||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.88||3.05||2.08||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||3.75||2.95||2.05||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||4.00||2.90||2.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||4.30||2.75||1.95||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||4.75||2.85||1.93||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.35||3.10||2.00||Bet Here|
Patriotas vs Santa Fe : Predictions
Why Patriotas Will Win
- Patriotas has a home team record of 4 wins and 6 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Patriotas has scored 10 out of their total 20 goals at home with average of 0.7. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Santa Fe Will Win
- Santa Fe has an away team record of 6 wins and 4 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Santa Fe has scored 20 out of their total 38 goals as visitors with average of 1.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Santa Fe and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Santa Fe and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Santa Fe and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||30%||30%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.