Competition: Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 15
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: Nicolas Lamolina, Argentina
Status: Match Finished 1 – 2
1 – 2
Patronato vs Racing Club. Patronato will host Racing Club at the Estadio PresbÃtero BartolomÃ© Grella for the Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 15 match fixture.
Patronato vs Racing Club : Live Score And Statistics
Patronato Vs Racing Club. Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 15
18:45 , Saturday October 9 2021
- J. Arias ( 43′ )
- F. Vazquez ( 67′ )
Racing Club 2
- L. Lopez ( 49′ )
- E. Copetti ( 80′ )
Match ends, Patronato 1, Racing Club 2
Second Half ends, with score Patronato 1, Racing Club 2
Substitution 3 – D. Cvitanich substitutes for L. Lopez (Racing Club)
Substitution 3 – M. Palavecino substitutes for F. Vazquez (Patronato)
E. Copetti had a Normal Goal Racing Club
Substitution 2 – M. Lovera substitutes for C. J. Alcaraz (Racing Club)
Substitution 2 – L. Comas substitutes for J. Arias (Patronato)
F. Vazquez had a Normal Goal Patronato
A. Prado Gets Yellow Card Racing Club
J. Caceres Gets Yellow Card Racing Club
Substitution 1 – G. Gudino substitutes for M. Garay (Patronato)
L. Lopez had a Normal Goal Racing Club
Substitution 1 – T. Chancalay substitutes for Viera Gaston (Racing Club)
J. Arias had a Missed Penalty Patronato
L. Sigali Gets Yellow Card Racing Club
M. Martinez Gets Yellow Card Racing Club
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Patronato vs Racing Club : Livescore
Patronato vs Racing Club Prediction : Match Facts
- Patronato have played 14 matches are at position 21 with 15 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 3 times drawn 6 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 3 times and lost 2 times:- DLLDD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Patronato.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- Racing Club have played 14 matches are at position 11 with 19 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 4 times drawn 7 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 3 times and lost 2 times:- DLLDD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Racing Club.
- So far in the season , they have scored 11 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
Patronato vs Racing Club : Head To Head
|Sunday November 3 2019|
|Friday August 24 2018|
|Sunday March 18 2018|
|Saturday October 1 2016|
Patronato vs Racing Club : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|10||Colon Santa Fe||14||5||5||4||10||15||-5||20||DLWDD|
|13||Defensa Y Justicia||14||4||6||4||16||12||4||18||WLDDD|
|14||Union Santa Fe||14||5||3||6||14||18||-4||18||WWLLL|
|19||Newells Old Boys||14||4||4||6||16||21||-5||16||DLWLD|
|25||Central Cordoba de Santiago||14||2||5||7||14||20||-6||11||LLLWD|
Patronato vs Racing Club : Players News and Squads
Matías Ibáñez (G-12)
Leandro Marín (D-5)
Rolando García (D-22)
Oliver Benítez (D-3)
Facundo Cobos (D-28)
Martín Garay (M-21)
Fabio Vazquez (M-15)
Héctor Canteros (M-7)
Matías Pardo (M-33)
Sebastián Sosa (F-9)
Junior Arias (F-20)
Matías Mansilla (G-34)
Bruno Urribarri (D-23)
Hugo Magallanes (D-14)
Lautaro Geminiani (D-4)
Lucas Kruspzky (D-30)
Brian Nievas (M-13)
Matias Palavecino (M-29)
Gabriel Gudiño (M-8)
Lautaro Comas (M-10)
Nicolás Albarracín (F-18)
Nicolás Delgadillo (M-11)
Neri Bandiera (F-36)
Gastón Gómez (G-25)
Juan Cáceres (D-2)
Leonardo Sigali (D-30)
Joaquín Novillo (D-40)
Ignacio Galván (D-50)
Gaston Viera (M-43)
Mauricio Martínez (M-16)
Carlos Alcaraz (M-26)
Aníbal Moreno (M-29)
Lisandro López (F-15)
Enzo Copetti (F-9)
Matías Tagliamonte (G-13)
Iván Pillud (D-4)
Fernando Prado (D-12)
Nery Domínguez (M-23)
Julián López (M-24)
Lucas Núñez (M-45)
Benjamín Garré (M-17)
Ignacio Piatti (M-11)
Darío Cvitanich (F-20)
Tomás Chancalay (F-28)
Javier Correa (F-27)
Maximiliano Lovera (F-34)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Patronato vs Racing Club : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.85||2.90||2.65||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.80||2.90||2.70||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.88||2.88||2.70||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.63||3.00||2.60||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.65||2.85||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.85||2.90||2.65||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.89||2.99||2.76||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.75||2.90||2.70||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.85||3.00||2.75||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.70||2.88||2.63||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.85||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.80||2.91||2.70||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.65||2.85||2.80||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.86||2.83||2.66||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||1.93||1.90||1.63||Bet Here|
Patronato vs Racing Club : Predictions
Why Patronato Will Win
- Patronato has a home team record of 6 wins and 4 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Patronato has scored 13 out of their total 22 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Racing Club Will Win
- Racing Club has an away team record of 7 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Racing Club has scored 16 out of their total 25 goals as visitors with average of 1.1 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Racing Club and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Racing Club and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Racing Club and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||67%||67%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.