Competition: Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 10
Kick Off: 16:30
Referee: Diego Abal, Argentina
Status: Second Half 0 – 0
0 – 0
Patronato vs Talleres Cordoba. Patronato will host Talleres Cordoba at the Estadio PresbÃtero BartolomÃ© Grella for the Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 10 match fixture.
Patronato vs Talleres Cordoba : Live Score And Statistics
Patronato Vs Talleres Cordoba. Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 10
16:30 , Sunday September 5 2021
Talleres Cordoba 0
Second Half ends, with score Patronato 0, Talleres Cordoba 0
Substitution 5 – J. Esquivel substitutes for I. Mendez (Talleres Cordoba)
Substitution 4 – F. Cobos substitutes for B. Nievas (Patronato)
Substitution 3 – F. Vazquez substitutes for J. Arias (Patronato)
M. G. Pardo Gets Yellow Card Patronato
Substitution 4 – J. Malatini substitutes for J. Komar (Talleres Cordoba)
Substitution 3 – D. G. Garcia Cardozo substitutes for H. Fertoli (Talleres Cordoba)
C. Auzqui Gets Yellow Card Talleres Cordoba
Substitution 2 – J. Guasone substitutes for G. Gudino (Patronato)
S. Ojeda Gets Red Card Patronato
Substitution 1 – M. G. Pardo substitutes for N. Delgadillo (Patronato)
Substitution 2 – D. Valoyes substitutes for A. Martino (Talleres Cordoba)
Substitution 1 – M. Santos substitutes for M. Retegui (Talleres Cordoba)
A. Martino Gets Yellow Card Talleres Cordoba
I. Mendez Gets Yellow Card Talleres Cordoba
L. Geminiani Gets Yellow Card Patronato
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Patronato vs Talleres Cordoba : Livescore
Patronato vs Talleres Cordoba Prediction : Match Facts
- Patronato have played 9 matches are at position 13 with 12 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 3 times drawn 3 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LDLWD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 3 result against Patronato.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Talleres Cordoba have played 9 matches are at position 1 with 19 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 6 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 5 time. draw 0 times and lost 0 times:- WWWWW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Talleres Cordoba.
- So far in the season , they have scored 14 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 7 goals (GD).
Patronato vs Talleres Cordoba : Head To Head
|Saturday February 13 2021|
|Monday March 2 2020|
|Sunday September 30 2018|
|Sunday October 1 2017|
|Sunday November 6 2016|
|Sunday April 20 2014|
|Sunday October 20 2013|
Patronato vs Talleres Cordoba : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||Colon Santa Fe||9||4||2||3||8||13||-5||14||LDLWW|
|10||Defensa Y Justicia||9||3||3||3||11||9||2||12||DWDWL|
|12||Union Santa Fe||9||3||3||3||10||10||0||12||WWLDW|
|15||Newells Old Boys||9||3||2||4||10||12||-2||11||LLDLW|
|25||Central Cordoba de Santiago||9||1||4||4||9||13||-4||7||LDDLL|
Patronato vs Talleres Cordoba : Players News and Squads
Matías Ibáñez (G-12)
Lautaro Geminiani (D-4)
Sergio Ojeda (D-66)
Oliver Benítez (D-3)
Lucas Kruspzky (D-30)
Gabriel Gudiño (M-8)
Franco Leys (M-32)
Brian Nievas (M-13)
Nicolás Delgadillo (M-11)
Junior Arias (F-20)
Sebastián Sosa (F-9)
Matías Mansilla (G-34)
Juan Cruz Guasone (D-27)
Bruno Urribarri (D-23)
Leandro Marín (D-5)
Facundo Cobos (M-28)
Martín Garay (M-21)
Fabio Vazquez (M-15)
Matías Pardo (F-33)
Nicolás Albarracín (F-18)
Matias Palavecino (M-29)
Lautaro Comas (M-10)
Neri Bandiera (F-36)
Guido Herrera (G-22)
Nahuel Tenaglia (D-14)
Juan Komar (D-6)
Rafael Pérez (D-2)
Enzo Díaz (D-15)
Rodrigo Villagra (M-18)
Ignacio Méndez (M-8)
Héctor Fértoli (M-10)
Carlos Auzqui (M-28)
Ángelo Martino (M-21)
Mateo Retegui (F-23)
Joaquín Blázquez (G-33)
Federico Torres (D-25)
Julián Malatini (D-13)
Julián Velázquez (D-3)
Diego Valoyes (F-7)
Diego García (M-50)
Francis Macallister (M-16)
Cristian Ludueña (M-40)
Juan Cruz Esquivel (F-30)
Rodrigo Córdoba (F-20)
Mauro Ortíz (F-19)
Michael Santos (F-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Patronato vs Talleres Cordoba : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.95||2.95||2.55||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.05||3.00||2.45||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.00||3.10||2.40||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.00||3.18||2.49||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.10||3.00||2.33||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.95||2.95||2.55||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.00||3.10||2.35||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.13||3.04||2.56||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.99||2.97||2.44||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.99||3.18||2.51||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.90||3.00||2.38||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.10||2.90||2.40||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.03||2.98||2.47||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.10||3.00||2.33||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.00||3.00||2.41||Bet Here|
Patronato vs Talleres Cordoba : Predictions
Why Patronato Will Win
- Patronato has a home team record of 6 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Patronato has scored 12 out of their total 20 goals at home with average of 1.1. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Talleres Cordoba Will Win
- Talleres Cordoba has an away team record of 6 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Talleres Cordoba has scored 17 out of their total 34 goals at away with average of 1.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Talleres Cordoba||Double chance : draw or Talleres Cordoba||Double chance : draw or Talleres Cordoba|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.