Competition: Netherlands Eredivisie Regular Season – Round 10
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: Marc Nagtegaal, Netherlands
Status: Match Finished 1 – 0
1 – 0
PEC Zwolle vs Heracles. PEC Zwolle will host Heracles at the MACÂ³PARK Stadion for the Netherlands Eredivisie Regular Season – Round 10 match fixture.
PEC Zwolle vs Heracles : Live Score And Statistics
PEC Zwolle Vs Heracles. Netherlands Eredivisie Regular Season – Round 10
18:00 , Saturday October 23 2021
PEC Zwolle 1
- B. van Polen ( 90′ )
- R. Vloet ( 72′ )
Match ends, PEC Zwolle 1, Heracles 0
Second Half ends, with score PEC Zwolle 1, Heracles 0
R. Vloet Gets Yellow Card Heracles
Substitution 3 – T. van den Belt substitutes for D. Huiberts (PEC Zwolle)
B. van Polen had a Penalty PEC Zwolle
Substitution 2 – S. Bakis substitutes for K. Sierhuis (Heracles)
Substitution 1 – I. Azzaoui substitutes for B. Basacikoglu (Heracles)
Substitution 2 – M. De Wit substitutes for L. Adzic (PEC Zwolle)
R. Vloet had a Missed Penalty Heracles
Substitution 1 – R. Koolwijk substitutes for R. Strieder (PEC Zwolle)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
PEC Zwolle vs Heracles : Livescore
PEC Zwolle vs Heracles Prediction : Match Facts
- PEC Zwolle have played 9 matches are at position 18 with 1 points in the 2021 Eredivisie.
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 and lost 8.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 4 times:- LLLDL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 3 result against PEC Zwolle.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 17 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -14 goals (GD).
- Heracles have played 8 matches are at position 12 with 10 points in the 2021 Eredivisie.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LWWLW
- In their last game, they had a 4 – 2 result against GO Ahead Eagles.
- So far in the season , they have scored 11 goals (GF) conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
PEC Zwolle vs Heracles : Head To Head
|Saturday August 7 2021|
|Sunday March 7 2021|
|Tuesday January 26 2021|
|Sunday August 9 2020|
|Saturday March 14 2020|
|Saturday October 26 2019|
|Saturday January 26 2019|
|Saturday October 27 2018|
|Saturday February 24 2018|
|Saturday September 16 2017|
PEC Zwolle vs Heracles : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|13||GO Ahead Eagles||9||3||1||5||11||18||-7||10||WDLLW|
PEC Zwolle vs Heracles : Players News and Squads
Kostas Lamprou (G-1)
Mark Pabai (D-27)
Sam Kersten (D-15)
Bram Van Polen (D-2)
Yuta Nakayama (D-4)
Mustafa Saymak (M-6)
Rico Strieder (M-13)
Dean Huiberts (M-8)
Gervane Kastaneer (F-7)
Daishawn Redan (F-19)
Luka Adžić (F-11)
Jasper Schendelaar (G-16)
Mike Hauptmeijer (G-40)
Kenneth Paal (D-5)
Thomas Van den Belt (M-20)
Leandro Fernandes (M-14)
Siemen Voet (D-3)
Ryan Koolwijk (M-37)
Mees De Wit (D-34)
Eliano Reijnders (F-23)
Slobodan Tedić (F-9)
Janis Blaswich (G-1)
Navajo Bakboord (D-19)
Marco Rente (D-5)
Mats Knoester (D-13)
Giacomo Quagliata (D-3)
Orestis Kiomourtzoglou (M-6)
Luca De La Torre (M-14)
Bilal Başaçıkoğlu (M-7)
Rai Vloet (M-10)
Delano Burgzorg (M-37)
Kaj Sierhuis (F-16)
Alessandro Damen (G-34)
Koen Bucker (G-26)
Ruben Roosken (D-12)
Mateo Leš (D-22)
Sven Sonnenberg (D-4)
Robin Polley (D-25)
Elias Sierra (M-8)
Melih Ibrahimoglu (M-27)
Nikolai Laursen (F-11)
Lucas Schoofs (M-15)
Ismail Azzaoui (M-18)
Sinan Bakış (F-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
PEC Zwolle vs Heracles : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.85||3.45||2.40||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.75||3.25||2.50||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.80||3.40||2.38||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.80||3.30||2.45||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.83||3.50||2.44||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.80||3.50||2.43||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.85||3.45||2.40||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.77||3.65||2.42||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.92||3.43||2.50||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.73||3.20||2.49||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.70||3.20||2.45||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.83||3.50||2.44||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.80||3.30||2.50||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.70||3.50||2.40||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.90||3.30||2.40||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.77||3.35||2.49||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.80||3.45||2.40||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.73||3.20||2.51||Bet Here|
PEC Zwolle vs Heracles : Predictions
Why PEC Zwolle Will Win
- PEC Zwolle has a home team record of 0 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- PEC Zwolle has scored 1 out of their total 3 goals at home with average of 0.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Heracles Will Win
- Heracles has an away team record of 3 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Heracles has scored 7 out of their total 11 goals as visitors with average of 1.4 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Heracles||Double chance : draw or Heracles||Double chance : draw or Heracles|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||21%||21%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.