Competition: Italy Serie B Regular Season – Round 8
Kick Off: 14:15
Referee: Marco Guida, Italy
Status: Match Finished 1 – 0
1 – 0
Perugia vs Brescia. Perugia will host Brescia at the Stadio Renato Curi for the Italy Serie B Regular Season – Round 8 match fixture.
Perugia vs Brescia : Live Score And Statistics
Perugia Vs Brescia. Italy Serie B Regular Season – Round 8
14:15 , Saturday October 16 2021
- M. De Luca ( 25′ )
Match ends, Perugia 1, Brescia 0
Second Half ends, with score Perugia 1, Brescia 0
F. Lisi Gets Yellow Card Perugia
Substitution 5 – S. Santoro substitutes for C. Kouan (Perugia)
Substitution 4 – G. Ferrarini substitutes for M. Falzerano (Perugia)
Substitution 5 – E. Ndoj substitutes for M. Bertagnoli (Brescia)
R. Bajic Gets Yellow Card Brescia
Substitution 4 – J. Labojko substitutes for T. Van de Looi (Brescia)
Substitution 3 – V. Vanbaleghem substitutes for A. Ghion (Perugia)
Substitution 2 – M. Curado substitutes for C. Dell’Orco (Perugia)
C. Dell’Orco Gets Yellow Card Perugia
Substitution 3 – R. Bajic substitutes for A. Mateju (Brescia)
Substitution 2 – M. Cavion substitutes for F. Jagiello (Brescia)
Substitution 1 – M. Carretta substitutes for Matos (Perugia)
A. Mateju Gets Yellow Card Brescia
T. Van de Looi Gets Yellow Card Brescia
Substitution 1 – M. Tramoni substitutes for D. Bisoli (Brescia)
M. Falzerano Gets Yellow Card Perugia
M. De Luca had a Penalty Perugia
Matos Gets Yellow Card Perugia
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Perugia vs Brescia : Livescore
Perugia vs Brescia Prediction : Match Facts
- Perugia have played 7 matches are at position 9 with 10 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 2 times drawn 4 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 4 times and lost 0 times:- DDWDD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Perugia.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
- Brescia have played 7 matches are at position 3 with 14 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 4 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- LWDDW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 4 result against Brescia.
- So far in the season , they have scored 19 goals (GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 7 goals (GD).
Perugia vs Brescia : Head To Head
|Wednesday October 28 2020|
|Sunday August 18 2019|
|Saturday January 19 2019|
|Friday August 24 2018|
|Tuesday March 6 2018|
|Saturday September 30 2017|
|Saturday February 4 2017|
|Saturday September 10 2016|
Perugia vs Brescia : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Perugia vs Brescia : Players News and Squads
Leandro Chichizola (G-22)
Filippo Sgarbi (D-39)
Gabriele Angella (D-5)
Cristian Dell’Orco (D-15)
Marcello Falzerano (M-23)
Jacopo Segre (M-6)
Andrea Ghion (M-16)
Francesco Lisi (M-44)
Christian Kouan (F-28)
Manuel De Luca (F-9)
Ryder Matos (F-10)
Andrea Fulignati (G-1)
Gabriele Ferrarini (D-30)
Gianmaria Zanandrea (D-32)
Marcos Curado (D-21)
Aleandro Rosi (D-2)
Samuele Righetti (D-3)
Simone Santoro (M-25)
Emmanuel Gyabuaa (M-4)
Alessandro Murgia (M-14)
Valentin Vanbaleghem (M-19)
Mirko Carretta (M-7)
Jacopo Murano (F-11)
Jesse Joronen (G-1)
Aleš Matějů (D-3)
Andrea Cistana (D-15)
Jhon Chancellor (D-4)
Marko Pajač (D-29)
Tom Van De Looi (M-5)
Dimitri Bisoli (M-25)
Massimo Bertagnoli (M-26)
Filip Jagiełło (M-24)
Rodrigo Palacio (M-8)
Stefano Moreo (F-9)
Oscar Linnér (G-22)
Simone Perilli (G-12)
Matthieu Huard (D-19)
Massimiliano Mangraviti (M-14)
Andrea Papetti (D-32)
Jakub Labojko (M-21)
Nikolas Špalek (M-7)
Matteo Tramoni (M-27)
Michele Cavion (M-23)
Emanuele Ndoj (M-6)
Giacomo Olzer (M-28)
Riad Bajić (F-11)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Perugia vs Brescia : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.70||3.10||2.65||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.70||3.15||2.65||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.70||3.20||2.60||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.70||3.25||2.60||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.62||3.48||2.63||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.75||3.10||2.65||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.70||3.10||2.65||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.61||3.30||2.54||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.80||3.25||2.72||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.64||3.15||2.59||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.65||3.10||2.60||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.62||3.48||2.63||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.70||3.15||2.65||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.70||3.10||2.63||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.70||3.00||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.71||3.18||2.65||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.70||3.10||2.63||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.59||3.25||2.59||Bet Here|
Perugia vs Brescia : Predictions
Why Perugia Will Win
- Perugia has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Perugia has scored 4 out of their total 8 goals at home with average of 1.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Brescia Will Win
- Brescia has an away team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Brescia has scored 9 out of their total 19 goals as visitors with average of 3.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Brescia||Double chance : draw or Brescia||Double chance : draw or Brescia|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||26%||26%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.