Competition: Poland Ekstraklasa Regular Season – Round 10
Kick Off: 18:30
Referee: Damian Sylwestrzak, Poland
Status: Match Finished 1 – 0
1 – 0
Piast Gliwice vs Wisla Krakow. Piast Gliwice will host Wisla Krakow at the Stadion Miejski for the Poland Ekstraklasa Regular Season – Round 10 match fixture.
Piast Gliwice vs Wisla Krakow : Live Score And Statistics
Piast Gliwice Vs Wisla Krakow. Poland Ekstraklasa Regular Season – Round 10
18:30 , Friday October 1 2021
Piast Gliwice 1
- A. Toril ( 68′ )
Wisla Krakow 0
Match ends, Piast Gliwice 1, Wisla Krakow 0
Second Half ends, with score Piast Gliwice 1, Wisla Krakow 0
Substitution 5 – D. Hugi substitutes for K. Gruszkowski (Wisla Krakow)
Substitution 4 – M. Sadlok substitutes for A. El Mahdioui (Wisla Krakow)
Substitution 3 – P. Starzynski substitutes for Y. Yeboah (Wisla Krakow)
Substitution 2 – D. Steczyk substitutes for A. Toril (Piast Gliwice)
Substitution 1 – Tiago Alves substitutes for D. Kadzior (Piast Gliwice)
Substitution 2 – M. Mlynski substitutes for G. Zhukov (Wisla Krakow)
Y. Yeboah Gets Yellow Card Wisla Krakow
Substitution 1 – F. Brown substitutes for S. Savic (Wisla Krakow)
P. Kieszek Gets Yellow Card Wisla Krakow
A. Toril had a Normal Goal Piast Gliwice
A. El Mahdioui Gets Yellow Card Wisla Krakow
M. Chrapek Gets Yellow Card Piast Gliwice
K. Gruszkowski Gets Yellow Card Wisla Krakow
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Piast Gliwice vs Wisla Krakow : Livescore
Piast Gliwice vs Wisla Krakow Prediction : Match Facts
- Piast Gliwice have played 9 matches are at position 13 with 10 points in the 2021 Ekstraklasa.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LLLWD
- In their last game, they had a 4 – 2 result against Cracovia Krakow.
- So far in the season , they have scored 12 goals (GF) conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
- Wisla Krakow have played 9 matches are at position 9 with 11 points in the 2021 Ekstraklasa.
- They have won 3 times drawn 2 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LLDWW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Wisla Krakow.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 15 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
|Piast Gliwice||Wisla Krakow|
Piast Gliwice vs Wisla Krakow : Head To Head
|Sunday May 16 2021|
|Sunday January 31 2021|
|Saturday May 30 2020|
|Friday October 18 2019|
|Saturday April 6 2019|
|Friday November 2 2018|
Piast Gliwice vs Wisla Krakow : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Piast Gliwice vs Wisla Krakow : Players News and Squads
František Plach (G-26)
Martin Konczkowski (D-20)
Tomáš Huk (D-5)
Ariel Mosór (D-2)
Alexandros Katranis (D-98)
Michael Ameyaw (M-19)
Patryk Sokołowski (M-18)
Tomasz Jodłowiec (M-3)
Damian Kądzior (M-92)
Michał Chrapek (M-6)
Alberto Toril Domingo (F-9)
Karol Szymański (G-33)
Tomasz Mokwa (D-22)
Miguel Muñoz (D-23)
Jakub Holúbek (D-14)
Patryk Lipski (M-17)
Arkadiusz Pyrka (M-77)
Tiago Alves (M-7)
Dominik Steczyk (F-16)
Nikola Stojiljković (F-29)
Pawel Kieszek (G-1)
Konrad Gruszkowski (D-20)
Serafin Szota (D-17)
Michal Frydrych (D-25)
Matěj Hanousek (D-15)
Georgy Zhukov (M-10)
Ashraf El Mahdioui (M-8)
Yaw Yeboah (M-40)
Michal Škvarka (M-92)
Stefan Savić (M-77)
Jan Kliment (F-9)
Mikolaj Bieganski (G-31)
Adi Mehremić (D-3)
Maciej Sadlok (D-4)
Dawid Szot (D-43)
Piotr Starzynski (M-54)
Felicio Brown Forbes (F-91)
Dor Hugi (F-7)
Mateusz Młyński (M-11)
Hubert Sobol (F-19)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Piast Gliwice vs Wisla Krakow : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.05||3.50||3.40||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.05||3.40||3.30||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.00||3.40||3.40||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.09||3.68||3.34||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.10||3.45||3.35||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.05||3.50||3.40||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.06||3.50||3.05||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.07||3.62||3.58||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.17||3.30||3.15||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.11||3.68||3.32||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.05||3.50||3.40||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.95||3.50||3.50||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.09||3.48||3.40||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.08||3.40||3.30||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.17||3.30||3.15||Bet Here|
Piast Gliwice vs Wisla Krakow : Predictions
Why Piast Gliwice Will Win
- Piast Gliwice has a home team record of 1 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Piast Gliwice has scored 9 out of their total 12 goals at home with average of 1.8. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Wisla Krakow Will Win
- Wisla Krakow has an away team record of 2 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Wisla Krakow has scored 7 out of their total 13 goals as visitors with average of 1.4 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Piast Gliwice||Draw||Wisla Krakow|
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Piast Gliwice or draw and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Piast Gliwice or draw and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Piast Gliwice or draw and +1.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||49%||49%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.