Competition: Italy Serie B Regular Season – Round 2
Kick Off: 16:00
Referee: Francesco Cosso, Italy
Status: Match Finished 2 – 0
2 – 0
Pisa vs Alessandria. Pisa will host Alessandria at the Arena Garibaldi – Stadio Romeo Anconetani for the Italy Serie B Regular Season – Round 2 match fixture.
Pisa vs Alessandria : Live Score And Statistics
Pisa Vs Alessandria. Italy Serie B Regular Season – Round 2
16:00 , Friday August 27 2021
- L. Lucca ( 80′ )
- L. Lucca ( 85′ )
Match ends, Pisa 2, Alessandria 0
Second Half ends, with score Pisa 2, Alessandria 0
Substitution 5 – G. Lunetta substitutes for A. Beghetto (Alessandria)
Substitution 4 – M. Bruccini substitutes for A. Ba (Alessandria)
L. Lucca had a Normal Goal Pisa
L. Lucca had a Normal Goal Pisa
Substitution 3 – M. Marconi substitutes for S. Corazza (Alessandria)
Substitution 2 – F. Orlando substitutes for R. Chiarello (Alessandria)
A. De Vitis Gets Yellow Card Pisa
Substitution 5 – G. Masucci substitutes for R. Gucher (Pisa)
Substitution 4 – A. De Vitis substitutes for I. Toure (Pisa)
M. Marin Gets Yellow Card Pisa
Substitution 3 – P. Beruatto substitutes for S. Birindelli (Pisa)
Substitution 2 – Y. Cohen substitutes for G. Sibilli (Pisa)
S. Benedetti Gets Yellow Card Alessandria
Substitution 1 – A. Arrighini substitutes for S. Palombi (Alessandria)
V. Mantovani Gets Yellow Card Alessandria
Substitution 1 – L. Lucca substitutes for G. Mastinu (Pisa)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Pisa vs Alessandria : Livescore
Pisa vs Alessandria Prediction : Match Facts
- Pisa have played 1 matches are at position 7 with 3 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 0 times:- W
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Spal.
- So far in the season , they have scored 1 goals (GF) conceded 0 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
- Alessandria have played 1 matches are at position 14 with 0 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 0 times drawn 0 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- L
- In their last game, they had a 4 – 3 result against Benevento.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
Pisa vs Alessandria : Head To Head
|Sunday February 3 2019|
|Sunday October 7 2018|
|Saturday March 10 2018|
|Sunday October 22 2017|
Pisa vs Alessandria : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Pisa vs Alessandria : Players News and Squads
Hjörtur Hermannsson (D-6)
Maxime Leverbe (D-3)
Antonio Caracciolo (D-4)
Samuele Birindelli (D-19)
Idrissa Toure (M-15)
Marius Marin (M-8)
Robert Gucher (M-27)
Davide Marsura (M-77)
Giuseppe Sibilli (F-17)
Giuseppe Mastinu (F-18)
Alessandro Livieri (G-22)
Vladan Đekić (G-25)
Pietro Beruatto (D-20)
Alessandro De Vitis (M-30)
Alessandro Quaini (M-21)
Davide Di Quinzio (M-28)
Assan Seck (F-13)
Gabriele Piccinini (F-36)
Andrea Cisco (F-29)
Yonatan Cohen (F-11)
Lorenzo Lucca (F-9)
Gaetano Masucci (F-26)
Matteo Pisseri (G-12)
Valerio Mantovani (D-44)
Simone Benedetti (D-13)
Luca Parodi (D-7)
Mattia Mustacchio (M-17)
Federico Casarini (M-21)
Abou Ba (M-6)
Andrea Beghetto (M-14)
Riccardo Chiarello (F-4)
Simone Corazza (F-18)
Simone Palombi (F-29)
Lorenzo Crisanto (G-1)
Alessandro Russo (G-33)
Edoardo Pierozzi (D-25)
Christian Celesia (D-77)
Mirko Bruccini (M-16)
Tommaso Milanese (M-62)
Andrea Arrighini (F-11)
Francesco Orlando (F-20)
Aristidi Kolaj (F-72)
Gabriel Lunetta (M-8)
Michele Marconi (F-10)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Pisa vs Alessandria : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.20||3.00||3.70||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.20||3.00||3.50||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.20||2.95||3.60||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.10||3.10||3.60||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.20||3.02||3.78||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.15||3.10||3.65||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.20||3.00||3.50||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.16||3.10||3.35||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.23||3.13||3.84||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.19||3.15||3.25||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.21||3.02||3.76||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.20||3.00||3.70||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.20||2.90||3.75||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.00||3.20||3.70||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.17||3.13||3.58||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.14||3.05||3.55||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.16||3.10||3.40||Bet Here|
Pisa vs Alessandria : Predictions
Why Pisa Will Win
- Pisa has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Pisa has scored 1 out of their total 1 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Alessandria Will Win
- Alessandria has an away team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Alessandria has scored 0 out of their total 3 goals at away with average of 0.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 4.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Pisa or draw||Double chance : Pisa or draw||Double chance : Pisa or draw|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.