Competition: Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 10
Kick Off: 21:00
Referee: Mauro Vigliano, Argentina
Status: Second Half 1 – 1
1 – 1
Platense vs San Lorenzo. Platense will host San Lorenzo at the Estadio Ciudad de Vicente LÃ³pez for the Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 10 match fixture.
Platense vs San Lorenzo : Live Score And Statistics
Platense Vs San Lorenzo. Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 10
21:00 , Saturday September 4 2021
- B. Mansilla ( 68′ )
San Lorenzo 1
- F. Di Santo ( 61′ )
Second Half ends, with score Platense 1, San Lorenzo 1
N. Fernandez Mercau Gets Yellow Card San Lorenzo
N. Fernandez Gets Red Card San Lorenzo
Substitution 4 – A. Hausch substitutes for S. Rosane (San Lorenzo)
Substitution 3 – G. Gerzel substitutes for N. Bertolo (Platense)
Substitution 2 – T. Sandoval substitutes for M. Tissera (Platense)
Substitution 3 – Y. Gordillo substitutes for N. Ortigoza (San Lorenzo)
Substitution 2 – J. Elias substitutes for M. Herrera (San Lorenzo)
B. Mansilla had a Normal Goal Platense
Substitution 1 – F. Curuchet substitutes for I. Gomez (Platense)
F. Di Santo had a Normal Goal San Lorenzo
Substitution 1 – A. Sabella substitutes for E. Cerutti (San Lorenzo)
M. Herrera Gets Yellow Card San Lorenzo
F. Cardozo Gets Yellow Card Platense
S. Rosane Gets Yellow Card San Lorenzo
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Platense vs San Lorenzo : Livescore
Platense vs San Lorenzo Prediction : Match Facts
- Platense have played 9 matches are at position 23 with 9 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 2 times drawn 3 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- WLDWL
- In their last game, they had a 4 – 2 result against Platense.
- So far in the season , they have scored 12 goals (GF) conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
- San Lorenzo have played 9 matches are at position 16 with 11 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 3 times drawn 2 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 4 times:- WLLLL
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 0 result against San Lorenzo.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
Platense vs San Lorenzo : Head To Head
|Saturday April 10 2021|
Platense vs San Lorenzo : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||Colon Santa Fe||9||4||2||3||8||13||-5||14||LDLWW|
|10||Defensa Y Justicia||9||3||3||3||11||9||2||12||DWDWL|
|12||Union Santa Fe||9||3||3||3||10||10||0||12||WWLDW|
|15||Newells Old Boys||9||3||2||4||10||12||-2||11||LLDLW|
|25||Central Cordoba de Santiago||9||1||4||4||9||13||-4||7||LDDLL|
Platense vs San Lorenzo : Players News and Squads
Luis Ojeda (G-22)
Augusto Schott (D-4)
Lucas Acevedo (D-32)
Facundo Cardozo (D-30)
Juan Infante (D-3)
Franco Baldassarra (M-10)
Ivan Gómez (M-21)
Hernán Lamberti (M-5)
Nicolás Bertolo (M-35)
Matías Tissera (F-7)
Brian Mansilla (F-9)
Jorge De Olivera (G-1)
Nahuel Iribarren (D-2)
Kevin Lomonaco (D-38)
Luciano Recalde (D-6)
Tiago Palacios (M-20)
Patricio Pérez (M-16)
Gastón Gerzel (M-13)
Roberto Bochi (M-14)
Facundo Curuchet (F-25)
Florián Monzón (F-37)
Tomás Sandoval (F-39)
Horacio Tijanovich (F-18)
Sebastian Torrico (G-12)
Gino Peruzzi (D-30)
Alejandro Donatti (D-2)
Cristián Zapata (D-3)
Marcelo Herrera (M-4)
Néstor Ortigoza (M-20)
Siro Rosane (M-38)
Nicolás Fernández (M-26)
Ezequiel Cerutti (F-7)
Nicolás Fernández (F-29)
Franco di Santo (F-9)
Augusto Batalla (G-17)
Alexis Flores (D-32)
Bruno Pittón (D-14)
Federico Gattoni (D-6)
Nahuel Barrios (M-28)
Jalil Elias (M-27)
Yeison Gordillo (M-5)
Agustín Martegani (M-42)
Julián Palacios (M-34)
Alexis Sabella (M-40)
Agustín Hausch (F-19)
Mariano Peralta Bauer (F-23)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Platense vs San Lorenzo : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.25||3.25||3.10||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.35||3.10||3.10||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.30||3.20||3.10||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.25||3.15||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.25||3.25||3.10||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.23||3.25||3.10||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.30||3.31||3.31||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.37||3.00||3.10||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.37||3.20||3.19||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.25||3.10||3.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.20||3.10||3.20||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.26||3.17||3.20||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.25||3.15||3.10||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.30||3.00||3.20||Bet Here|
Platense vs San Lorenzo : Predictions
Why Platense Will Win
- Platense has a home team record of 2 wins and 7 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Platense has scored 12 out of their total 24 goals at home with average of 1.1. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why San Lorenzo Will Win
- San Lorenzo has an away team record of 5 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- San Lorenzo has scored 13 out of their total 24 goals at away with average of 1.2 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or San Lorenzo||Double chance : draw or San Lorenzo||Double chance : draw or San Lorenzo|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.