Competition: England League One Regular Season – Round 14
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: K. Stroud
Status: Match Finished 3 – 0
3 – 0
Plymouth vs Bolton. Plymouth will host Bolton at the Home Park for the England League One Regular Season – Round 14 match fixture.
Plymouth vs Bolton : Live Score And Statistics
Plymouth Vs Bolton. England League One Regular Season – Round 14
18:45 , Tuesday October 19 2021
- B. Galloway ( 6′ )
- C. Grant ( 15′ )
- R. Broom ( 90′ )
Match ends, Plymouth 3, Bolton 0
Second Half ends, with score Plymouth 3, Bolton 0
R. Broom had a Normal Goal Plymouth
B. Galloway Gets Yellow Card Plymouth
Substitution 2 – L. Jephcott substitutes for J. Garrick (Plymouth)
Substitution 1 – D. Mayor substitutes for P. Camara (Plymouth)
Substitution 3 – E. Kachunga substitutes for L. Isgrove (Bolton)
Substitution 2 – E. Doyle substitutes for A. Bakayoko (Bolton)
Substitution 1 – A. Sarcevic substitutes for K. Lee (Bolton)
K. Lee Gets Yellow Card Bolton
O. Afolayan Gets Yellow Card Bolton
C. Grant had a Normal Goal Plymouth
A. Bakayoko Gets Yellow Card Bolton
B. Galloway had a Normal Goal Plymouth
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Plymouth vs Bolton : Livescore
Plymouth vs Bolton Prediction : Match Facts
- Plymouth have played 12 matches are at position 1 with 23 points in the 2021 League One.
- They have won 6 times drawn 5 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 3 times and lost 0 times:- WDDWD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Burton Albion.
- So far in the season , they have scored 19 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 8 goals (GD).
- Bolton have played 12 matches are at position 8 with 18 points in the 2021 League One.
- They have won 5 times drawn 3 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- LWWLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Sheffield Wednesday.
- So far in the season , they have scored 20 goals (GF) conceded 16 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
Plymouth vs Bolton : Head To Head
|Saturday November 9 2019|
Plymouth vs Bolton : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|6||Milton Keynes Dons||11||5||4||2||21||15||6||19||LDWWW|
Plymouth vs Bolton : Players News and Squads
Michael Cooper (G-1)
James Wilson (D-5)
Dan Scarr (D-6)
Brendan Galloway (D-22)
Joe Edwards (M-8)
Panutche Camará (M-28)
Jordan Houghton (M-4)
Ryan Broom (M-7)
Conor Grant (M-15)
Ryan Hardie (F-9)
Jordan Garrick (F-14)
Callum Burton (G-25)
Macauley Gillesphey (D-3)
Ryan Law (D-27)
Danny Mayor (M-10)
Adam Randell (M-20)
Luke Jephcott (M-31)
Kieran Agard (F-18)
Joel Dixon (G-12)
Harry Brockbank (D-21)
Alex Baptiste (D-27)
George Johnston (D-6)
Liam Gordon (D-29)
Jordan Williams (M-4)
Josh Sheehan (M-8)
Lloyd Isgrove (M-23)
Kieran Lee (M-20)
Oladapo Afolayan (M-17)
Amadou Bakayoko (F-11)
Matthew Gilks (G-1)
Will Aimson (D-15)
George Thomason (M-25)
Antoni Sarcevic (M-10)
Nathan Delfouneso (F-7)
Eoin Doyle (F-9)
Elias Kachunga (F-24)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Plymouth vs Bolton : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|Bet365More Odds||2.45||3.00||2.80||Bet Here|
Plymouth vs Bolton : Predictions
Why Plymouth Will Win
- Plymouth has a home team record of 4 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Plymouth has scored 11 out of their total 19 goals at home with average of 1.6. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Bolton Will Win
- Bolton has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Bolton has scored 7 out of their total 20 goals as visitors with average of 1.4 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Plymouth or draw||Double chance : Plymouth or draw||Double chance : Plymouth or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||54%||54%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.