Competition: South-Korea K-League Classic Regular Season – Round 29
Kick Off: 10:30
Referee: Woosung Kim, South Korea
Status: Match Finished 1 – 2
1 – 2
Pohang Steelers vs Daegu FC. Pohang Steelers will host Daegu FC at the Steelyard Stadium for the South-Korea K-League Classic Regular Season – Round 29 match fixture.
Pohang Steelers vs Daegu FC : Live Score And Statistics
Pohang Steelers Vs Daegu FC. South-Korea K-League Classic Regular Season – Round 29
10:30 , Friday September 10 2021
Pohang Steelers 1
- Lim Sang-Hyub ( 11′ )
Daegu FC 2
- Cesinha ( 66′ )
- S. Edgar ( 85′ )
Match ends, Pohang Steelers 1, Daegu FC 2
Second Half ends, with score Pohang Steelers 1, Daegu FC 2
Gets Yellow Card Daegu FC
Substitution 5 – Jung Chi-In substitutes for Cesinha (Daegu FC)
Substitution 4 – Kim Ryun-Sung substitutes for M. Palacios (Pohang Steelers)
S. Edgar had a Normal Goal Daegu FC
Substitution 4 – Oh Hoo-Sung substitutes for Jeong Tae-Wook (Daegu FC)
Park Seung-Wook Gets Yellow Card Pohang Steelers
Cesinha had a Normal Goal Daegu FC
Substitution 3 – Lee Soo-Bin substitutes for Lee Seung-Mo (Pohang Steelers)
Substitution 2 – M. Kvesic substitutes for Goh Young-Jun (Pohang Steelers)
Substitution 3 – Park Han-Bin substitutes for Lee Yong-Rae (Daegu FC)
Substitution 2 – Ahn Yong-Woo substitutes for Hwang Soon-Min (Daegu FC)
Substitution 1 – T. Nishi substitutes for Jo Jin-Woo (Daegu FC)
Lee Yong-Rae Gets Yellow Card Daegu FC
Kwon Wan-Kyu Gets Yellow Card Pohang Steelers
Substitution 1 – Kwon Ki-Pyo substitutes for Lim Sang-Hyub (Pohang Steelers)
Lim Sang-Hyub had a Normal Goal Pohang Steelers
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Pohang Steelers vs Daegu FC : Livescore
Pohang Steelers vs Daegu FC Prediction : Match Facts
- Pohang Steelers have played 27 matches are at position 3 with 39 points in the 2021 K-League Classic.
- They have won 10 times drawn 9 and lost 8.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- WDLDW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Pohang Steelers.
- So far in the season , they have scored 28 goals (GF) conceded 28 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Daegu FC have played 27 matches are at position 5 with 38 points in the 2021 K-League Classic.
- They have won 10 times drawn 8 and lost 9.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- DWLLL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Seongnam FC.
- So far in the season , they have scored 31 goals (GF) conceded 32 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
|Pohang Steelers||Daegu FC|
Pohang Steelers vs Daegu FC : Head To Head
|Sunday August 1 2021|
|Friday April 2 2021|
|Sunday October 25 2020|
|Saturday September 5 2020|
|Saturday May 16 2020|
|Saturday October 26 2019|
|Saturday September 14 2019|
|Sunday June 2 2019|
|Saturday April 20 2019|
|Sunday September 30 2018|
Pohang Steelers vs Daegu FC : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||Ulsan Hyundai FC||27||15||9||3||46||30||16||54||WWWDW|
|4||Suwon City FC||27||10||8||9||39||40||-1||38||DWWLD|
|8||Jeju United FC||26||6||13||7||28||30||-2||31||WLWDD|
Pohang Steelers vs Daegu FC : Players News and Squads
Hyeon-mu Kang (G-31)
Park Seung-wook (D-32)
Min-kwang Jeon (D-4)
Wan-kyu Kwon (D-13)
Sang-woo Kang (D-10)
Kwang-hun Shin (M-17)
Jin-ho Sin (M-6)
Manuel Palacios (M-82)
Young-jun Go (M-79)
Sang-hyeob Lim (M-77)
Seung-mo Lee (F-16)
Sung-hoon Cho (G-41)
Gi-pyo Kwon (F-88)
Ryun-sung Kim (D-30)
Lee Gwang-Joon (D-3)
Mario Kvesić (M-8)
Seong-ju Kim (F-25)
Soo-bin Lee (M-57)
Yeong-eun Choi (G-1)
Jin-woo Jo (D-66)
Jeong-un Hong (D-6)
Tae-uk Jeong (D-4)
Seong-won Jang (M-38)
Bruno Lamas (M-10)
Yong Rae Lee (M-74)
Soon-min Hwang (M-20)
Jin-hyeok Kim (F-7)
Edgar Silva (F-9)
Yun-Oh Lee (G-31)
Park Han-Bin (M-8)
Tsubasa Nishi (M-44)
Yong-Woo Ahn (M-14)
Hu-sung Oh (M-13)
Keun-ho Lee (F-22)
Chi-in Jeong (F-32)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Pohang Steelers vs Daegu FC : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.40||3.00||2.85||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.40||3.10||2.90||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.35||3.15||2.90||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.40||3.20||3.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.44||3.32||2.95||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.25||3.20||3.05||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.40||3.10||2.90||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.40||3.15||2.90||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.50||3.27||3.06||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.43||3.15||2.84||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.46||3.32||2.95||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.40||3.00||2.85||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.25||3.20||3.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.45||2.90||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.36||3.10||2.91||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.23||3.10||2.95||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.36||3.05||3.05||Bet Here|
Pohang Steelers vs Daegu FC : Predictions
Why Pohang Steelers Will Win
- Pohang Steelers has a home team record of 5 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Pohang Steelers has scored 11 out of their total 28 goals at home with average of 0.8. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Daegu FC Will Win
- Daegu FC has an away team record of 6 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Daegu FC has scored 17 out of their total 31 goals as visitors with average of 1.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Pohang Steelers||Draw||Daegu FC|
|Advice||Double chance : Pohang Steelers or draw||Double chance : Pohang Steelers or draw||Double chance : Pohang Steelers or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||55%||55%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.