Competition: Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 10
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Daniel Jesus Trujillo Suarez, Spain
Status: Match Finished 0 – 0
0 – 0
Ponferradina vs Fuenlabrada. Ponferradina will host Fuenlabrada at the Estadio El ToralÃn for the Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 10 match fixture.
Ponferradina vs Fuenlabrada : Live Score And Statistics
Ponferradina Vs Fuenlabrada. Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 10
19:00 , Sunday October 17 2021
Match ends, Ponferradina 0, Fuenlabrada 0
Second Half ends, with score Ponferradina 0, Fuenlabrada 0
D. Altube Gets Yellow Card Fuenlabrada
Substitution 4 – R. Pujol substitutes for J. Rios Reina (Ponferradina)
Substitution 5 – F. Soldano substitutes for A. Kante (Fuenlabrada)
A. Molina Gets Yellow Card Fuenlabrada
Substitution 3 – Saverio Kike substitutes for E. Moran (Ponferradina)
Substitution 4 – A. Molina substitutes for P. Leon (Fuenlabrada)
Substitution 3 – Juanma substitutes for S. Mbia (Fuenlabrada)
Substitution 2 – Anderson substitutes for A. Mula (Fuenlabrada)
Substitution 2 – S. Enrich substitutes for P. Anton (Ponferradina)
Substitution 1 – C. Rodriguez substitutes for K. Zalazar (Ponferradina)
Substitution 1 – N. Pina Nunes substitutes for R. Zozulya (Fuenlabrada)
Juanma Gets Yellow Card Fuenlabrada
Cristobal Gets Red Card Fuenlabrada
Cristobal Gets Yellow Card Fuenlabrada
Cristobal Gets Yellow Card Fuenlabrada
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Ponferradina vs Fuenlabrada : Livescore
Ponferradina vs Fuenlabrada Prediction : Match Facts
- Ponferradina have played 9 matches are at position 3 with 17 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 5 times drawn 2 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- DDLWW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Ponferradina.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
- Fuenlabrada have played 9 matches are at position 7 with 13 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 3 times drawn 4 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- WLWDD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Fuenlabrada.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
Ponferradina vs Fuenlabrada : Head To Head
|Saturday April 10 2021|
|Wednesday November 25 2020|
|Wednesday July 1 2020|
|Saturday September 7 2019|
Ponferradina vs Fuenlabrada : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|16||Real Sociedad II||9||2||4||3||9||9||0||10||DWLDL|
Ponferradina vs Fuenlabrada : Players News and Squads
Amir Abedzadeh (G-1)
Paris Barandiaran (D-22)
Jose Amo (D-5)
José Antonio Ríos (D-3)
Paul Anton (M-6)
Erik Morán (M-18)
Jose Luis Zalazar (M-24)
Agus Medina (M-8)
Daniel Ojeda (M-7)
Lucho Garcia (G-13)
Sergi Puig (G-35)
Alexandru Paşcanu (D-4)
Ricard Pujol (D-14)
Ivan Rodríguez (D-2)
Adrián Castellano (D-15)
Cristian Rodríguez (M-11)
Saúl Crespo (M-23)
Juan Camilo Becerra (F-17)
Daniel Romera (F-21)
Sergi Enrich (F-9)
Kike Saverio (M-28)
CoachJosé Luis Oltra
Diego Altube (G-26)
Mikel Iribas (D-19)
Alejandro Sotillos (D-4)
Adrián Diéguez (D-17)
Pol Valentin (D-2)
Stephane M’Bia (M-21)
Cristóbal Márquez (M-8)
Pedro León (M-14)
Roman Zozulya (M-9)
Álex Mula (M-7)
Aboubakary Kante (F-11)
Miguel Ángel Morro (G-38)
Rubén Pulido (D-15)
Juanma Marrero (D-5)
Nuno Pina Nunes (M-12)
Arturo Molina Tornero (M-22)
Aldair Fuentes (D-20)
Franco Soldano (F-18)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Ponferradina vs Fuenlabrada : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.75||2.75||2.90||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.65||2.90||2.90||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.60||2.90||2.90||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.45||3.00||3.10||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.60||3.13||2.90||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.52||2.95||3.05||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.75||2.75||2.90||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.63||2.89||2.83||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.85||2.83||3.00||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.55||2.99||2.83||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.60||2.85||2.85||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.60||3.13||2.90||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.65||2.90||2.90||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.63||2.80||3.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.60||2.80||2.90||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.69||2.86||2.87||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.48||2.88||3.00||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.49||3.05||2.87||Bet Here|
Ponferradina vs Fuenlabrada : Predictions
Why Ponferradina Will Win
- Ponferradina has a home team record of 4 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Ponferradina has scored 10 out of their total 13 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Fuenlabrada Will Win
- Fuenlabrada has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Fuenlabrada has scored 7 out of their total 9 goals as visitors with average of 1.4 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Fuenlabrada and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Fuenlabrada and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Fuenlabrada and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||55%||55%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.