Competition: Italy Serie B Regular Season – Round 3
Kick Off: 18:30
Referee: Lorenzo Maggioni, Italy
Status: Match Finished 0 – 4
0 – 4
Pordenone vs Parma. Pordenone will host Parma at the Stadio Guido Teghil for the Italy Serie B Regular Season – Round 3 match fixture.
Pordenone vs Parma : Live Score And Statistics
Pordenone Vs Parma. Italy Serie B Regular Season – Round 3
18:30 , Sunday September 12 2021
- F. Vazquez ( 19′ )
- S. Juric ( 38′ )
- R. Inglese ( 64′ )
- D. Man ( 80′ )
Match ends, Pordenone 0, Parma 4
Second Half ends, with score Pordenone 0, Parma 4
Substitution 5 – D. Iacoponi substitutes for J. Brunetta (Parma)
Substitution 4 – W. Coulibaly substitutes for E. Del Prato (Parma)
Substitution 5 – M. Pinato substitutes for L. Magnino (Pordenone)
D. Man had a Normal Goal Parma
Substitution 4 – A. Chrzanowski substitutes for N. Falasco (Pordenone)
Substitution 3 – J. Pellegrini substitutes for A. Ciciretti (Pordenone)
Substitution 2 – G. Misuraca substitutes for R. Zammarini (Pordenone)
Substitution 1 – N. Cambiaghi substitutes for M. Folorunsho (Pordenone)
R. Inglese had a Normal Goal Parma
Substitution 3 – R. Inglese substitutes for V. Mihaila (Parma)
Substitution 2 – M. Busi substitutes for S. Sohm (Parma)
N. Falasco Gets Yellow Card Pordenone
Substitution 1 – D. Man substitutes for F. Correia (Parma)
S. Juric had a Normal Goal Parma
F. Correia Gets Yellow Card Parma
H. El Kaouakibi Gets Yellow Card Pordenone
R. Zammarini Gets Yellow Card Pordenone
F. Vazquez had a Normal Goal Parma
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Pordenone vs Parma : Livescore
Pordenone vs Parma Prediction : Match Facts
- Pordenone have played 2 matches are at position 20 with 0 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 0 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 5 result against Pordenone.
- So far in the season , they have scored 0 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -6 goals (GD).
- Parma have played 2 matches are at position 6 with 4 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Parma.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
Pordenone vs Parma : Head To Head
|Sunday February 5 2017|
|Saturday September 17 2016|
Pordenone vs Parma : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Pordenone vs Parma : Players News and Squads
Samuele Perisan (G-22)
Hamza El Kaouakibi (D-2)
Alessio Sabbione (D-3)
Alberto Barison (D-6)
Nicola Falasco (D-54)
Luca Magnino (M-16)
Jacopo Petriccione (M-8)
Roberto Zammarini (M-33)
Amato Ciciretti (M-10)
Michael Folorunsho (M-90)
Frank Tsadjout (F-9)
Giacomo Bindi (G-1)
Adam Chrzanowski (D-44)
Matteo Perri (D-72)
Mirko Stefani (D-4)
Marco Pinato (M-27)
Gianvito Misuraca (M-21)
Tomasz Kupisz (M-20)
Simone Pasa (M-18)
Jacopo Pellegrini (F-11)
Youssouph Cheikh Sylla (F-45)
Nicolò Cambiaghi (F-28)
Davis Mensah (F-7)
Gianluigi Buffon (G-1)
Simon Sohm (D-19)
Elias Cobbaut (D-25)
Enrico Del Prato (D-15)
Stanko Jurić (M-11)
Pasquale Schiattarella (M-21)
Franco Vázquez (M-10)
Félix Correia (F-77)
Juan Brunetta (F-8)
Valentin Mihăilă (F-28)
Martin Turk (G-22)
Simone Colombi (G-34)
Lautaro Valenti (D-30)
Vassilis Zagaritis (D-20)
Maxime Busi (D-27)
Daan Dierckx (D-3)
Woyo Coulibaly (D-26)
Daniele Iacoponi (F-7)
Dennis Man (F-98)
Roberto Inglese (F-45)
Adrian Benedyczak (F-17)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Pordenone vs Parma : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||3.70||3.00||2.15||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.60||3.10||2.15||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.55||3.15||2.15||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.70||3.10||2.10||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.50||3.30||2.10||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.66||3.25||2.13||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.45||3.25||2.10||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.60||3.10||2.15||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.50||3.15||2.09||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.97||3.16||2.15||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.25||3.15||2.19||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.66||3.24||2.15||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||3.70||3.00||2.15||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.60||3.10||2.15||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.90||3.00||2.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.67||3.12||2.14||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.45||3.25||2.10||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.20||3.15||2.21||Bet Here|
Pordenone vs Parma : Predictions
Why Pordenone Will Win
- Pordenone has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Pordenone has scored 0 out of their total 0 goals at home with average of 0.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 3.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Parma Will Win
- Parma has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Parma has scored 1 out of their total 3 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Winner : Parma||Winner : Parma||Winner : Parma|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||0%||0%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.