Competition: England League Two Regular Season – Round 6
Kick Off: 14:00
Referee: M. Edwards
Status: Match Finished 2 – 3
2 – 3
Port Vale vs Rochdale. Port Vale will host Rochdale at the Vale Park for the England League Two Regular Season – Round 6 match fixture.
Port Vale vs Rochdale : Live Score And Statistics
Port Vale Vs Rochdale. England League Two Regular Season – Round 6
14:00 , Saturday September 4 2021
Port Vale 2
- J. Proctor ( 8′ )
- J. Proctor ( 59′ )
- J. Beesley ( 24′ )
- J. Beesley ( 53′ )
- C. O’Keeffe ( 79′ )
Match ends, Port Vale 2, Rochdale 3
Second Half ends, with score Port Vale 2, Rochdale 3
E. O’Connell Gets Yellow Card Rochdale
J. Beesley Gets Yellow Card Rochdale
Substitution 3 – C. Grant substitutes for A. Newby (Rochdale)
C. O’Keeffe had a Normal Goal Rochdale
Substitution 2 – G. Broadbent substitutes for S. Dooley (Rochdale)
Substitution 1 – D. Cashman substitutes for A. Odoh (Rochdale)
Substitution 3 – B. Walker substitutes for J. Wilson (Port Vale)
J. Proctor had a Normal Goal Port Vale
J. Beesley had a Normal Goal Rochdale
Substitution 2 – D. Rodney substitutes for B. Garrity (Port Vale)
Substitution 1 – L. Cass substitutes for D. Jones (Port Vale)
J. Beesley had a Normal Goal Rochdale
J. Proctor had a Normal Goal Port Vale
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Port Vale vs Rochdale : Livescore
Port Vale vs Rochdale Prediction : Match Facts
- Port Vale have played 5 matches are at position 10 with 6 points in the 2021 League Two.
- They have won 1 times drawn 3 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 3 times and lost 1 times:- WDDDL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Port Vale.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
- Rochdale have played 5 matches are at position 17 with 5 points in the 2021 League Two.
- They have won 1 times drawn 2 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DWLDL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Rochdale.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
Port Vale vs Rochdale : Head To Head
|Saturday August 29 2020|
|Tuesday April 4 2017|
|Tuesday August 16 2016|
|Saturday April 23 2016|
|Saturday November 28 2015|
|Monday April 6 2015|
|Saturday November 15 2014|
|Tuesday October 8 2013|
|Saturday April 13 2013|
|Tuesday November 6 2012|
Port Vale vs Rochdale : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Port Vale vs Rochdale : Players News and Squads
Lucas Covolan (G-1)
Nathan Smith (D-6)
Aaron Martin (D-16)
Daniel Jones (D-3)
David Worrall (M-7)
Ben Garrity (M-8)
Tom Pett (M-23)
Tom Conlon (M-10)
Malvind Benning (M-11)
James Wilson (F-9)
Jamie Proctor (F-13)
Aidan Stone (G-26)
Lewis Cass (D-27)
Brad Walker (M-4)
Dennis Politic (M-22)
Devante Rodney (F-21)
David Amoo (M-19)
George Lloyd (F-20)
Joel Coleman (G-33)
Max Taylor (D-5)
Jimmy McNulty (D-4)
Eoghan O’Connell (D-6)
Corey O’Keeffe (M-2)
Stephen Dooley (M-7)
Aaron Morley (M-8)
Jimmy Keohane (M-13)
Alex Newby (F-10)
Jake Beesley (F-9)
Abraham Odoh (F-18)
Jay Lynch (G-1)
Matt Done (F-16)
Josh Andrews (F-19)
Conor Grant (M-11)
George Broadbent (M-14)
Liam Kelly (M-23)
Danny Cashman (F-20)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Port Vale vs Rochdale : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.15||3.30||3.40||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.20||3.30||3.20||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.20||3.25||3.40||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.15||3.30||3.40||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.24||3.46||3.45||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.15||3.40||3.40||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.15||3.30||3.40||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.13||3.25||3.10||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.18||3.35||3.48||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.24||3.20||2.93||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.26||3.46||3.44||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.25||3.25||3.20||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.05||3.20||3.50||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.18||3.25||3.28||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.14||3.35||3.35||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.06||3.25||3.25||Bet Here|
Port Vale vs Rochdale : Predictions
Why Port Vale Will Win
- Port Vale has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Port Vale has scored 0 out of their total 3 goals at home with average of 0.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Rochdale Will Win
- Rochdale has an away team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Rochdale has scored 2 out of their total 7 goals at away with average of 0.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Port Vale or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Port Vale or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Port Vale or draw and -3.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.