Competition: Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 4
Kick Off: 19:30
Referee: Joao Pedro Pinheiro, Portugal
Status: Second Half 0 – 1
0 – 1
Portimonense vs Pacos Ferreira. Portimonense will host Pacos Ferreira at the EstÃ¡dio Municipal de PortimÃ£o for the Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 4 match fixture.
Portimonense vs Pacos Ferreira : Live Score And Statistics
Portimonense Vs Pacos Ferreira. Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 4
19:30 , Sunday August 29 2021
Pacos Ferreira 1
- D. Tanque ( 45′ )
Second Half ends, with score Portimonense 0, Pacos Ferreira 1
Denilson Gets Yellow Card Pacos Ferreira
Substitution 5 – Joao Pedro substitutes for C. Luiz (Pacos Ferreira)
Substitution 4 – J. Delgado substitutes for H. Ferreira (Pacos Ferreira)
Substitution 4 – W. Aponza substitutes for F. Cande (Portimonense)
Flavio Gets Yellow Card Pacos Ferreira
H. Ferreira Gets Yellow Card Pacos Ferreira
Substitution 3 – Ze Uilton substitutes for Lucas Silva (Pacos Ferreira)
Substitution 3 – I. Angulo substitutes for A. Boa Morte (Portimonense)
Substitution 2 – G. Imbula substitutes for Lucas (Portimonense)
Substitution 2 – R. Pires substitutes for N. Santos (Pacos Ferreira)
Substitution 1 – Denilson substitutes for D. Tanque (Pacos Ferreira)
Pedrao Gets Yellow Card Portimonense
Substitution 1 – Luquinha substitutes for L. Possignolo (Portimonense)
D. Tanque Gets Yellow Card Pacos Ferreira
F. Cande Gets Yellow Card Portimonense
D. Tanque had a Normal Goal Pacos Ferreira
N. Santos Gets Yellow Card Pacos Ferreira
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Portimonense vs Pacos Ferreira : Livescore
Portimonense vs Pacos Ferreira Prediction : Match Facts
- Portimonense have played 3 matches are at position 8 with 6 points in the 2021 Primeira Liga.
- They have won 2 times drawn 0 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- WLW
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 0 result against Portimonense.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
- Pacos Ferreira have played 3 matches are at position 12 with 3 points in the 2021 Primeira Liga.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LLW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 3 result against Pacos Ferreira.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
Portimonense vs Pacos Ferreira : Head To Head
|Tuesday February 9 2021|
|Monday September 21 2020|
|Monday July 20 2020|
|Saturday January 11 2020|
|Sunday May 13 2018|
|Monday January 8 2018|
|Sunday February 6 2011|
|Sunday August 29 2010|
Portimonense vs Pacos Ferreira : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Portimonense vs Pacos Ferreira : Players News and Squads
Fahd Moufi (D-18)
Lucas Possignolo (D-3)
Fali Candé (D-5)
William Rocha (M-4)
Aylton Boa Morte (M-77)
Lucas Fernandes (M-8)
Anderson Oliveira (M-11)
Renato Júnior (F-91)
Kosuke Nakamura (G-32)
Filipe Relvas (D-22)
Iván Angulo (M-70)
Giannelli Imbula (M-25)
Henrique Jocu (M-6)
Pedro Sá (M-21)
Wilinton Aponza (F-39)
André Ferreira (G-13)
Fernando Fonseca (D-29)
Flávio Ramos (D-32)
Vitorino Antunes (D-5)
Hélder Ferreira (M-7)
Luiz Carlos (M-22)
Nuno Santos (M-77)
Stephen Eustáquio (M-46)
Lucas Silva (F-23)
Douglas Tanque (F-99)
Nuno Lima (D-3)
Jorge Silva (D-21)
Juan Delgado (F-15)
Matchoi Djaló (M-16)
Rui Pires (M-26)
João Pedro Silva (F-45)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Portimonense vs Pacos Ferreira : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.10||3.10||3.70||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.20||3.10||3.50||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.15||3.20||3.40||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.05||3.10||3.80||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.18||3.26||3.52||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.12||3.20||3.50||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.10||3.25||3.60||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.14||3.20||3.30||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.25||3.18||3.65||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.12||3.15||3.45||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.20||3.26||3.50||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.10||3.10||3.70||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.15||3.10||3.50||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.10||3.10||3.70||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.20||3.15||3.58||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.10||3.20||3.50||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.20||3.05||3.40||Bet Here|
Portimonense vs Pacos Ferreira : Predictions
Why Portimonense Will Win
- Portimonense has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Portimonense has scored 0 out of their total 4 goals at home with average of 0.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Pacos Ferreira Will Win
- Pacos Ferreira has an away team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Pacos Ferreira has scored 3 out of their total 3 goals at away with average of 1.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Portimonense or draw||Double chance : Portimonense or draw||Double chance : Portimonense or draw|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.