Competition: England League One Regular Season – Round 14
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: J. Smith
Status: Match Finished 0 – 4
0 – 4
Portsmouth vs Ipswich. Portsmouth will host Ipswich at the Fratton Park for the England League One Regular Season – Round 14 match fixture.
Portsmouth vs Ipswich : Live Score And Statistics
Portsmouth Vs Ipswich. England League One Regular Season – Round 14
18:45 , Tuesday October 19 2021
- M. Bonne ( 42′ )
- C. Chaplin ( 50′ )
- S. Aluko ( 58′ )
- W. Burns ( 75′ )
Match ends, Portsmouth 0, Ipswich 4
Second Half ends, with score Portsmouth 0, Ipswich 4
Substitution 3 – B. Celina substitutes for S. Aluko (Ipswich)
Substitution 2 – R. Harper substitutes for C. Chaplin (Ipswich)
W. Burns had a Normal Goal Ipswich
Substitution 3 – C. Ogilvie substitutes for S. Williams (Portsmouth)
S. Morsy Gets Yellow Card Ipswich
Substitution 2 – R. Hackett-Fairchild substitutes for M. Harness (Portsmouth)
Substitution 1 – W. Burns substitutes for K. Edwards (Ipswich)
Substitution 1 – G. Hirst substitutes for J. Marquis (Portsmouth)
S. Aluko had a Normal Goal Ipswich
C. Chaplin had a Normal Goal Ipswich
M. Bonne had a Normal Goal Ipswich
G. Edmundson Gets Yellow Card Ipswich
M. Harness Gets Yellow Card Portsmouth
R. Curtis Gets Yellow Card Portsmouth
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Portsmouth vs Ipswich : Livescore
Portsmouth vs Ipswich Prediction : Match Facts
- Portsmouth have played 11 matches are at position 12 with 15 points in the 2021 League One.
- They have won 4 times drawn 3 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- WLDDL
- In their last game, they had a – result against Cheltenham.
- So far in the season , they have scored 14 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
- Ipswich have played 11 matches are at position 14 with 13 points in the 2021 League One.
- They have won 3 times drawn 4 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WLWDW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Ipswich.
- So far in the season , they have scored 21 goals (GF) conceded 19 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
Portsmouth vs Ipswich : Head To Head
|Saturday March 20 2021|
|Saturday December 12 2020|
|Saturday November 7 2020|
|Saturday March 21 2020|
|Saturday December 21 2019|
|Tuesday January 19 2016|
|Saturday January 9 2016|
|Tuesday February 14 2012|
|Tuesday October 18 2011|
Portsmouth vs Ipswich : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|6||Milton Keynes Dons||11||5||4||2||21||15||6||19||LDWWW|
Portsmouth vs Ipswich : Players News and Squads
Gavin Bazunu (G-1)
Kieron Freeman (D-13)
Sean Raggett (D-20)
Shaun Williams (D-6)
Mahlon Romeo (M-15)
Ryan Tunnicliffe (M-8)
Joe Morrell (M-21)
Lee Brown (M-3)
Marcus Harness (F-10)
Ronan Curtis (F-11)
John Marquis (F-9)
Alex Bass (G-35)
Connor Ogilvie (D-16)
Michael Jacobs (M-24)
Louis Thompson (M-23)
Reeco Hackett-Fairchild (F-18)
Miguel Azeez (M-27)
George Hirst (F-19)
Christian Walton (G-28)
Janoi Donacien (D-44)
George Edmundson (D-5)
Aristote Nsiala (D-22)
Matt Penney (D-3)
Sam Morsy (M-55)
Lee Evans (M-8)
Sone Aluko (M-23)
Conor Chaplin (M-21)
Kyle Edwards (M-29)
Macauley Bonne (F-18)
Václav Hladký (G-31)
Cameron Burgess (D-26)
Wes Burns (F-7)
Idris El Mizouni (M-16)
Bersant Celina (M-43)
Rekeem Harper (M-4)
Louie Barry (F-12)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Portsmouth vs Ipswich : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Portsmouth vs Ipswich : Predictions
Why Portsmouth Will Win
- Portsmouth has a home team record of 3 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Portsmouth has scored 10 out of their total 14 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Ipswich Will Win
- Ipswich has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Ipswich has scored 17 out of their total 21 goals as visitors with average of 2.4 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Portsmouth or draw||Double chance : Portsmouth or draw||Double chance : Portsmouth or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||74%||74%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.