Competition: World World Cup – Qualification Europe Group Stage – Round 4
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: Matej Jug, Slovenia
Status: Match Finished 2 – 1
2 – 1
Rep. Of Ireland
Portugal vs Rep. Of Ireland. Portugal will host Rep. Of Ireland at the EstÃ¡dio Do Algarve for the World World Cup – Qualification Europe Group Stage – Round 4 match fixture.
Portugal vs Rep. Of Ireland : Live Score And Statistics
Portugal Vs Rep. Of Ireland. World World Cup – Qualification Europe Group Stage – Round 4
18:45 , Wednesday September 1 2021
- C. Ronaldo ( 15′ )
- C. Ronaldo ( 89′ )
- C. Ronaldo ( 90′ )
Rep. Of Ireland 1
- J. Egan ( 45′ )
Match ends, Portugal 2, Rep. Of Ireland 1
Second Half ends, with score Portugal 2, Rep. Of Ireland 1
C. Ronaldo Gets Yellow Card Portugal
C. Ronaldo had a Normal Goal Portugal
Substitution 4 – J. Molumby substitutes for J. McGrath (Rep. Of Ireland)
Substitution 3 – J. Collins substitutes for A. Idah (Rep. Of Ireland)
C. Ronaldo had a Normal Goal Portugal
Substitution 5 – G. Guedes substitutes for J. Cancelo (Portugal)
Substitution 4 – J. Moutinho substitutes for J. Palhinha (Portugal)
Substitution 2 – J. McClean substitutes for A. Connolly (Rep. Of Ireland)
Substitution 3 – J. Mario substitutes for B. Fernandes (Portugal)
Substitution 2 – N. Mendes substitutes for R. Guerreiro (Portugal)
M. Doherty Gets Yellow Card Rep. Of Ireland
Substitution 1 – A. Silva substitutes for R. Silva (Portugal)
A. Connolly Gets Yellow Card Rep. Of Ireland
J. Egan had a Normal Goal Rep. Of Ireland
Substitution 1 – A. Omobamidele substitutes for D. O’Shea (Rep. Of Ireland)
D. O’Shea Gets Yellow Card Rep. Of Ireland
C. Ronaldo had a Missed Penalty Portugal
J. Hendrick Gets Yellow Card Rep. Of Ireland
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Portugal vs Rep. Of Ireland : Livescore
Portugal vs Rep. Of Ireland Prediction : Match Facts
- Portugal have played 3 matches are at position 1 with 7 points in the 2020 World Cup – Qualification Europe.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WDW
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 1 result against Portugal.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
- Rep. Of Ireland have played 2 matches are at position 4 with 0 points in the 2020 World Cup – Qualification Europe.
- They have won 0 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Rep. Of Ireland.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
|Portugal||Rep. Of Ireland|
Portugal vs Rep. Of Ireland : Head To Head
Data is not Avaliable Now
Portugal vs Rep. Of Ireland : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|4||Rep. Of Ireland||2||0||0||2||2||4||-2||0||LL|
Portugal vs Rep. Of Ireland : Players News and Squads
Rep. Of Ireland
Rui Patrício (G-1)
João Cancelo (D-20)
Rúben Dias (D-4)
Raphaël Guerreiro (D-5)
Bernardo Silva (M-10)
João Palhinha (M-6)
Bruno Fernandes (M-11)
Rafa Silva (F-15)
Cristiano Ronaldo (F-7)
Diogo Jota (F-21)
Anthony Lopes (G-12)
Diogo Costa (G-22)
Nélson Semedo (D-2)
Domingos Duarte (D-14)
Danilo Pereira (M-13)
João Moutinho (M-8)
Gonçalo Guedes (F-17)
Rúben Neves (M-18)
Nuno Mendes (D-19)
João Mário (M-23)
André Silva (F-9)
Gavin Bazunu (G-1)
Dara O’Shea (D-20)
Shane Duffy (D-4)
John Egan (D-5)
Séamus Coleman (M-2)
Jeff Hendrick (M-13)
Josh Cullen (M-6)
Matt Doherty (M-7)
Jamie McGrath (F-18)
Aaron Connolly (F-21)
Adam Idah (F-9)
Caoimhin Kelleher (G-16)
James Talbot (G-23)
Andrew Omobamidele (D-22)
Ryan Manning (D-3)
Conor Hourihane (M-8)
Jayson Molumby (M-17)
Daryl Horgan (F-15)
Harry Arter (M-12)
James McClean (D-11)
James Collins (F-19)
Troy Parrott (F-10)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Portugal vs Rep. Of Ireland : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||1.25||5.25||12.50||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.24||6.50||13.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.25||6.25||10.50||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.25||5.25||15.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.24||6.50||15.50||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.27||6.00||10.00||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.24||6.50||13.00||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||1.24||5.30||11.00||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||1.28||5.58||11.59||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||1.26||5.00||7.60||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||1.25||6.50||15.00||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||1.25||5.25||12.50||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.25||5.50||13.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.22||6.00||12.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.25||5.65||13.00||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.27||5.80||9.50||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.20||5.60||9.30||Bet Here|
Portugal vs Rep. Of Ireland : Predictions
Why Portugal Will Win
- Portugal has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Portugal has scored 1 out of their total 6 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Rep. Of Ireland Will Win
- Rep. Of Ireland has an away team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Rep. Of Ireland has scored 0 out of their total 2 goals at away with average of 0.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Portugal||Draw||Rep. Of Ireland|
|Advice||Double chance : Portugal or draw||Double chance : Portugal or draw||Double chance : Portugal or draw|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.