Competition: England Championship Regular Season – Round 13
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: England Darren, England
Status: Match Finished 2 – 1
2 – 1
Preston vs Coventry. Preston will host Coventry at the Deepdale for the England Championship Regular Season – Round 13 match fixture.
Preston vs Coventry : Live Score And Statistics
Preston Vs Coventry. England Championship Regular Season – Round 13
18:45 , Wednesday October 20 2021
- P. Bauer ( 61′ )
- E. Riis ( 69′ )
- T. Walker ( 45′ )
Match ends, Preston 2, Coventry 1
Second Half ends, with score Preston 2, Coventry 1
Substitution 3 – J. Murphy substitutes for E. Riis (Preston)
Substitution 2 – B. Potts substitutes for D. Johnson (Preston)
Substitution 1 – T. Barkhuizen substitutes for S. Sinclair (Preston)
Substitution 3 – J. Allen substitutes for C. O’Hare (Coventry)
Substitution 2 – B. Sheaf substitutes for D. Hyam (Coventry)
Substitution 1 – M. Waghorn substitutes for V. Gyokeres (Coventry)
E. Riis had a Normal Goal Preston
P. Bauer had a Normal Goal Preston
L. Kelly Gets Yellow Card Coventry
P. Bauer Gets Yellow Card Preston
T. Walker had a Normal Goal Coventry
A. Hughes Gets Yellow Card Preston
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Preston vs Coventry : Livescore
Preston vs Coventry Prediction : Match Facts
- Preston have played 12 matches are at position 17 with 12 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 2 times drawn 6 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 4 times and lost 1 times:- DLDDD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Derby.
- So far in the season , they have scored 12 goals (GF) conceded 15 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- Coventry have played 12 matches are at position 4 with 23 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 7 times drawn 2 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- DWLWD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Blackburn.
- So far in the season , they have scored 18 goals (GF) conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
Preston vs Coventry : Head To Head
|Saturday April 24 2021|
|Tuesday December 29 2020|
|Saturday February 7 2015|
|Saturday September 27 2014|
|Saturday January 18 2014|
|Sunday August 25 2013|
|Saturday January 26 2013|
|Thursday January 10 2013|
|Saturday December 22 2012|
Preston vs Coventry : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Preston vs Coventry : Players News and Squads
Daniel Iversen (G-12)
Jordan Storey (D-14)
Patrick Bauer (D-5)
Andrew Hughes (D-16)
Sepp van den Berg (M-2)
Benjamin Whiteman (M-4)
Alan Browne (M-8)
Joshua Earl (M-32)
Daniel Johnson (F-11)
Emil Riis (F-19)
Scott Sinclair (F-31)
Declan Rudd (G-1)
Liam Lindsay (D-6)
Greg Cunningham (D-3)
Josh Murphy (M-45)
Tom Barkhuizen (F-29)
Ryan Ledson (M-18)
Brad Potts (M-44)
Simon Moore (G-1)
Dominic Hyam (D-15)
Kyle McFadzean (D-5)
Michael Rose (D-4)
Fankaty Dabo (M-23)
Liam Kelly (M-6)
Gustavo Hamer (M-38)
Ian Maatsen (M-18)
Callum O’Hare (F-10)
Viktor Gyökeres (F-17)
Tyler Walker (F-19)
Ben Wilson (G-13)
Todd Kane (D-20)
Jake Clarke-Salter (D-3)
Ben Sheaf (M-14)
Jordan Shipley (M-26)
Jamie Allen (M-8)
Martyn Waghorn (F-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Preston vs Coventry : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Preston vs Coventry : Predictions
Why Preston Will Win
- Preston has a home team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Preston has scored 7 out of their total 12 goals at home with average of 1.2. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Coventry Will Win
- Coventry has an away team record of 6 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Coventry has scored 14 out of their total 18 goals as visitors with average of 2.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Preston or draw||Double chance : Preston or draw||Double chance : Preston or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||69%||69%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.