Competition: England Championship Regular Season – Round 10
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: John Brooks, England
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Preston vs Stoke City. Preston will host Stoke City at the Deepdale for the England Championship Regular Season – Round 10 match fixture.
Preston vs Stoke City : Live Score And Statistics
Preston Vs Stoke City. England Championship Regular Season – Round 10
18:45 , Tuesday September 28 2021
- B. Whiteman ( 38′ )
Stoke City 1
- N. Powell ( 6′ )
Match ends, Preston 1, Stoke City 1
Second Half ends, with score Preston 1, Stoke City 1
S. Clucas Gets Yellow Card Stoke City
J. Tymon Gets Yellow Card Stoke City
E. Riis Gets Yellow Card Preston
B. Wilmot Gets Yellow Card Stoke City
Substitution 3 – J. Murphy substitutes for R. Ledson (Preston)
Substitution 2 – S. Surridge substitutes for J. Brown (Stoke City)
Substitution 1 – S. Clucas substitutes for M. Vrancic (Stoke City)
Substitution 2 – A. McCann substitutes for B. Whiteman (Preston)
Substitution 1 – A. Browne substitutes for S. Maguire (Preston)
B. Whiteman had a Normal Goal Preston
G. Cunningham Gets Yellow Card Preston
L. Ostigard Gets Yellow Card Stoke City
N. Powell had a Normal Goal Stoke City
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Preston vs Stoke City : Livescore
Preston vs Stoke City Prediction : Match Facts
- Preston have played 8 matches are at position 16 with 9 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 2 times drawn 3 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 3 times and lost 0 times:- DDDWW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against West Brom.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
- Stoke City have played 8 matches are at position 5 with 14 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 4 times drawn 2 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LDWLW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Derby.
- So far in the season , they have scored 11 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
Preston vs Stoke City : Head To Head
|Saturday April 17 2021|
|Saturday September 26 2020|
|Wednesday February 12 2020|
|Wednesday August 21 2019|
|Saturday January 26 2019|
|Saturday August 18 2018|
Preston vs Stoke City : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Preston vs Stoke City : Players News and Squads
Daniel Iversen (G-12)
Jordan Storey (D-14)
Patrick Bauer (D-5)
Greg Cunningham (D-3)
Sepp van den Berg (M-2)
Benjamin Whiteman (M-4)
Ryan Ledson (M-18)
Joshua Earl (M-32)
Daniel Johnson (F-11)
Emil Riis (F-19)
Sean Maguire (F-24)
Declan Rudd (G-1)
Liam Lindsay (D-6)
Scott Sinclair (F-31)
Alistair McCann (M-13)
Brad Potts (M-44)
Alan Browne (M-8)
Josh Murphy (M-45)
Adam Davies (G-1)
Leo Østigård (D-19)
Harry Souttar (D-36)
Ben Wilmot (D-16)
Tommy Smith (M-2)
Romaine Sawyers (M-28)
Jordan Thompson (M-15)
Josh Tymon (M-14)
Nick Powell (F-25)
Mario Vrančić (F-8)
Jacob Brown (F-18)
Josef Bursik (G-12)
Demeaco Duhaney (D-21)
Danny Batth (D-6)
Sam Clucas (M-7)
Alfie Doughty (M-11)
Thomas Ince (M-23)
Sam Surridge (F-22)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Preston vs Stoke City : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.90||3.30||2.55||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.85||3.15||2.55||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.00||3.10||2.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.98||3.14||2.60||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.80||3.15||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.90||3.30||2.55||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.81||3.05||2.51||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.98||3.14||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.88||3.00||2.70||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.85||3.15||2.56||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.80||3.10||2.60||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.77||3.10||2.52||Bet Here|
Preston vs Stoke City : Predictions
Why Preston Will Win
- Preston has a home team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Preston has scored 6 out of their total 9 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Stoke City Will Win
- Stoke City has an away team record of 3 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Stoke City has scored 7 out of their total 11 goals as visitors with average of 1.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Preston or draw||Double chance : Preston or draw||Double chance : Preston or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||58%||58%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.