Competition: England Championship Regular Season – Round 5
Kick Off: 14:00
Referee: Thomas Bramall, England
Status: Match Finished 3 – 1
3 – 1
Preston vs Swansea. Preston will host Swansea at the Deepdale for the England Championship Regular Season – Round 5 match fixture.
Preston vs Swansea : Live Score And Statistics
Preston Vs Swansea. England Championship Regular Season – Round 5
14:00 , Saturday August 28 2021
- S. van den Berg ( 21′ )
- E. Riis ( 45′ )
- B. Whiteman ( 52′ )
- J. Piroe ( 19′ )
Match ends, Preston 3, Swansea 1
Second Half ends, with score Preston 3, Swansea 1
Substitution 3 – J. Rodwell-Grant substitutes for R. Ledson (Preston)
Substitution 2 – B. Potts substitutes for S. Maguire (Preston)
S. Sinclair Gets Yellow Card Preston
Substitution 1 – S. Sinclair substitutes for E. Riis (Preston)
B. Whiteman Gets Yellow Card Preston
Substitution 3 – J. Lowe substitutes for R. Bennett (Swansea)
Substitution 2 – K. Naughton substitutes for J. Fulton (Swansea)
D. Johnson Gets Yellow Card Preston
R. Ledson Gets Yellow Card Preston
B. Whiteman had a Normal Goal Preston
S. Benda Gets Yellow Card Swansea
E. Riis had a Normal Goal Preston
S. van den Berg had a Normal Goal Preston
J. Piroe had a Normal Goal Swansea
Substitution 1 – B. Cooper substitutes for J. Latibeaudiere (Swansea)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Preston vs Swansea : Livescore
Preston vs Swansea Prediction : Match Facts
- Preston have played 4 matches are at position 20 with 3 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- WLLL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Peterborough.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- Swansea have played 4 matches are at position 16 with 4 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- WLDL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Bristol City.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
Preston vs Swansea : Head To Head
|Monday April 5 2021|
|Saturday September 12 2020|
|Saturday February 1 2020|
|Saturday August 17 2019|
|Saturday January 12 2019|
|Saturday August 11 2018|
Preston vs Swansea : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Preston vs Swansea : Players News and Squads
Daniel Iversen (G-12)
Jordan Storey (D-14)
Patrick Bauer (D-5)
Andrew Hughes (D-16)
Sepp van den Berg (M-2)
Benjamin Whiteman (M-4)
Ryan Ledson (M-18)
Joshua Earl (M-32)
Daniel Johnson (F-11)
Sean Maguire (F-24)
Emil Riis (F-19)
Declan Rudd (G-1)
Joe Rafferty (D-15)
Greg Cunningham (D-3)
Scott Sinclair (F-31)
Brad Potts (M-44)
Josh Harrop (M-10)
Joe Rodwell-Grant (F-38)
Steven-Andreas Benda (G-1)
Joel Latibeaudiere (D-22)
Ryan Bennett (D-2)
Ryan Manning (D-3)
Ethan Laird (M-27)
Jay Fulton (M-6)
Matt Grimes (M-8)
Jake Bidwell (M-24)
Liam Cullen (F-20)
Jamie Paterson (F-12)
Joël Piroe (F-17)
Ben Hamer (G-18)
Brandon Cooper (D-16)
Kyle Naughton (D-26)
Daniel Williams (M-37)
Yan Dhanda (M-21)
Morgan Whittaker (F-11)
Jamal Lowe (F-10)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Preston vs Swansea : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.35||3.30||3.10||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.35||3.30||3.25||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.35||3.30||3.05||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.38||3.25||3.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.30||3.30||3.20||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.36||3.25||3.25||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.45||3.25||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.35||3.30||3.25||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.28||3.20||3.05||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.35||3.32||3.26||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.31||3.20||3.00||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.38||3.24||3.26||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.35||3.30||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.30||3.40||3.10||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.35||3.20||2.90||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.32||3.20||3.15||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.40||3.15||3.00||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.35||3.10||2.99||Bet Here|
Preston vs Swansea : Predictions
Why Preston Will Win
- Preston has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Preston has scored 2 out of their total 3 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Swansea Will Win
- Swansea has an away team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Swansea has scored 1 out of their total 3 goals at away with average of 0.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Swansea||Double chance : draw or Swansea||Double chance : draw or Swansea|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.