Competition: Netherlands Eredivisie Regular Season – Round 3
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: Serdar Gozubuyuk, Netherlands
Status: Match Finished 5 – 2
5 – 2
PSV Eindhoven vs Groningen. PSV Eindhoven will host Groningen at the Philips Stadion for the Netherlands Eredivisie Regular Season – Round 3 match fixture.
PSV Eindhoven vs Groningen : Live Score And Statistics
PSV Eindhoven Vs Groningen. Netherlands Eredivisie Regular Season – Round 3
18:00 , Saturday August 28 2021
PSV Eindhoven 5
- C. Gakpo ( 7′ )
- M. El Hankouri ( 27′ )
- A. Ramalho ( 45′ )
- E. Zahavi ( 56′ )
- Bruma ( 90′ )
- C. Ngonge ( 15′ )
- C. Ngonge ( 18′ )
Match ends, PSV Eindhoven 5, Groningen 2
Second Half ends, with score PSV Eindhoven 5, Groningen 2
Bruma Gets Yellow Card PSV Eindhoven
Bruma had a Normal Goal PSV Eindhoven
Substitution 5 – D. van Kaam substitutes for M. te Wierik (Groningen)
Substitution 4 – R. Postema substitutes for C. Ngonge (Groningen)
Substitution 5 – R. Thomas substitutes for C. Gakpo (PSV Eindhoven)
Substitution 4 – Bruma substitutes for E. Zahavi (PSV Eindhoven)
Substitution 3 – O. Boscagli substitutes for M. van Ginkel (PSV Eindhoven)
Substitution 3 – J. Larsen substitutes for P. Joosten (Groningen)
Substitution 2 – B. Meijer substitutes for G. Gudmundsson (Groningen)
Substitution 1 – A. El Messaoudi substitutes for M. de Leeuw (Groningen)
E. Zahavi had a Normal Goal PSV Eindhoven
Substitution 2 – Y. Vertessen substitutes for N. Madueke (PSV Eindhoven)
Substitution 1 – P. Mwene substitutes for P. Max (PSV Eindhoven)
A. Ramalho had a Normal Goal PSV Eindhoven
M. El Hankouri had a Own Goal PSV Eindhoven
C. Ngonge had a Normal Goal Groningen
C. Ngonge had a Normal Goal Groningen
C. Gakpo had a Normal Goal PSV Eindhoven
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
PSV Eindhoven vs Groningen : Livescore
PSV Eindhoven vs Groningen Prediction : Match Facts
- PSV Eindhoven have played 2 matches are at position 2 with 6 points in the 2021 Eredivisie.
- They have won 2 times drawn 0 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 0 times:- WW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 4 result against Cambuur.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
- Groningen have played 2 matches are at position 6 with 4 points in the 2021 Eredivisie.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- DW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Groningen.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
PSV Eindhoven vs Groningen : Head To Head
|Saturday April 24 2021|
|Sunday September 13 2020|
|Sunday March 8 2020|
|Wednesday September 25 2019|
|Saturday January 26 2019|
|Saturday October 27 2018|
|Sunday May 6 2018|
|Wednesday December 13 2017|
|Sunday May 7 2017|
|Sunday August 28 2016|
PSV Eindhoven vs Groningen : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|17||GO Ahead Eagles||2||0||0||2||0||3||-3||0||LL|
PSV Eindhoven vs Groningen : Players News and Squads
Joël Drommel (G-16)
Jordan Teze (D-3)
André Ramalho (D-5)
Armando Obispo (D-24)
Philipp Max (D-31)
Ibrahim Sangaré (M-6)
Marco van Ginkel (M-8)
Noni Madueke (M-23)
Mario Götze (M-27)
Cody Gakpo (M-11)
Eran Zahavi (F-7)
Yvon Mvogo (G-38)
Olivier Boscagli (D-28)
Nick Viergever (D-4)
Ryan Thomas (M-30)
Mauro Júnior (M-17)
Érick Gutiérrez (M-15)
Phillipp Mwene (D-29)
Ritsu Doan (F-25)
Yorbe Vertessen (F-53)
Peter Leeuwenburgh (G-1)
Mo El Hankouri (D-11)
Mike te Wierik (D-5)
Wessel Dammers (D-4)
Neraysho Kasanwirjo (D-21)
Gabriel Gudmundsson (D-15)
Cyril Ngonge (M-27)
Tomáš Suslov (M-7)
Azor Matusiwa (M-6)
Patrick Joosten (F-14)
Michael De Leeuw (F-8)
Jan Hoekstra (G-16)
Jan de Boer (G-25)
Bart Van Hintum (D-3)
Damil Dankerlui (D-2)
Bjorn Meijer (D-40)
Marin Šverko (D-20)
Ahmed El Messaoudi (M-18)
Daniel Van Kaam (M-26)
Romano Postema (F-29)
Jørgen Strand Larsen (F-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
PSV Eindhoven vs Groningen : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||1.33||5.00||10.00||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.31||5.90||8.35||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.36||4.85||8.25||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||1.33||4.80||9.50||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.33||5.25||8.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.34||5.35||8.60||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.30||5.30||10.00||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.35||5.40||7.90||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||1.34||5.20||9.00||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||1.31||5.64||10.50||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||1.35||4.60||8.00||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||1.35||5.35||8.40||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||1.33||5.00||10.00||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.30||5.25||9.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.30||5.30||9.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.35||5.20||8.00||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.29||5.20||10.00||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.34||4.75||8.00||Bet Here|
PSV Eindhoven vs Groningen : Predictions
Why PSV Eindhoven Will Win
- PSV Eindhoven has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- PSV Eindhoven has scored 4 out of their total 6 goals at home with average of 4.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Groningen Will Win
- Groningen has an away team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Groningen has scored 0 out of their total 2 goals at away with average of 0.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : PSV Eindhoven or draw||Double chance : PSV Eindhoven or draw||Double chance : PSV Eindhoven or draw|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.