Competition: Mexico Liga MX Apertura – Round Quarter-finals
Kick Off: 01:00
Referee: Erick Yair Miranda Galindo, Mexico
Status: Second Half 2 – 1
2 – 1
Puebla vs Leon. Puebla will host Leon at the Estadio CuauhtÃ©moc for the Mexico Liga MX Apertura – Round Quarter-finals match fixture.
Puebla vs Leon : Live Score And Statistics
Puebla Vs Leon. Mexico Liga MX Apertura – Round Quarter-finals
01:00 , Friday November 26 2021
- P. Parra ( 30′ )
- M. Araujo ( 79′ )
- S. Barreiro ( 28′ )
Second Half ends, with score Puebla 2, Leon 1
Gets Red Card Puebla
A. Herrera Gets Yellow Card Puebla
Substitution 4 – I. Vazquez substitutes for M. Araujo (Puebla)
Substitution 3 – A. Escoto substitutes for P. Parra (Puebla)
M. Araujo had a Normal Goal Puebla
R. Cota Gets Yellow Card Leon
Substitution 2 – E. Gigliotti substitutes for V. Davila (Leon)
Substitution 1 – F. Navarro substitutes for O. Fernandez (Leon)
I. Reyes Gets Yellow Card Puebla
Substitution 2 – G. Martinez substitutes for C. Tabo (Puebla)
Substitution 1 – A. Herrera substitutes for G. Corral (Puebla)
G. Corral Gets Yellow Card Puebla
P. Parra had a Normal Goal Puebla
S. Barreiro had a Normal Goal Leon
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Puebla vs Leon : Livescore
Puebla vs Leon Prediction : Match Facts
- Puebla have played 17 matches are at position 7 with 24 points in the 2021 Liga MX.
- They have won 6 times drawn 6 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- WWLWW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Guadalajara Chivas.
- So far in the season , they have scored 16 goals (GF) conceded 16 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Leon have played 17 matches are at position 3 with 29 points in the 2021 Liga MX.
- They have won 8 times drawn 5 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WWDWL
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 0 result against Leon.
- So far in the season , they have scored 20 goals (GF) conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 6 goals (GD).
Puebla vs Leon : Head To Head
|Saturday October 23 2021|
|Wednesday March 3 2021|
|Sunday November 29 2020|
|Thursday November 26 2020|
|Saturday October 24 2020|
|Sunday April 5 2020|
|Saturday September 28 2019|
|Saturday April 13 2019|
|Monday October 29 2018|
|Sunday February 11 2018|
Puebla vs Leon : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|11||U.N.A.M. – Pumas||17||5||6||6||17||23||-6||21||WLDWW|
|12||Atletico San Luis||17||4||8||5||19||23||-4||20||DDDLL|
Puebla vs Leon : Players News and Squads
Antony Silva (G-1)
Israel Reyes (D-12)
Diego de Buen (D-5)
Juan Pablo Segovia (D-16)
Lucas Maia (D-27)
Gustavo Ferrareis (M-2)
Javier Salas (M-6)
George Corral (M-4)
Christian Tabó (F-10)
Pablo Parra (F-14)
Maximiliano Araújo (F-20)
Jesús Rodríguez (G-30)
Ivo Vazquez (D-26)
Emanuel Gularte (D-17)
Dieter Villalpando (M-18)
Alberto Herrera (M-198)
Raúl Castillo (M-24)
Amaury Escoto (F-7)
Guillermo Martinez (F-15)
Fernando Aristeguieta (F-9)
Daniel Álvarez (F-11)
Rodolfo Cota (G-30)
Andrés Mosquera (D-4)
Jaine Barreiro (D-21)
William Tesillo (D-6)
Osvaldo Rodríguez (D-24)
Santiago Colombatto (M-22)
José Rodríguez (M-8)
Ángel Mena (M-13)
Omar Fernández (M-25)
Jean Meneses (M-16)
Victor Dávila (F-7)
Alfonso Blanco (G-1)
Gil Burón (D-3)
Ramiro González (D-23)
Fernando Navarro (D-5)
David Ramírez (M-28)
Isaac Muniz (M-188)
Fidel Ambríz (M-26)
Luis Montes (M-10)
Emanuel Gigliotti (F-20)
Santiago Ormeño (F-14)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Puebla vs Leon : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||3.00||2.90||2.50||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.80||2.90||2.40||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.00||2.90||2.45||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.90||3.10||2.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.04||3.04||2.57||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.80||2.95||2.55||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.94||3.15||2.38||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.08||3.15||2.59||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.80||2.90||2.40||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.04||3.04||2.59||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||3.00||2.90||2.50||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.85||2.95||2.40||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.90||3.10||2.50||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.00||3.00||2.40||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.90||3.08||2.50||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.86||3.10||2.46||Bet Here|
Puebla vs Leon : Predictions
Why Puebla Will Win
- Puebla has a home team record of 3 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Puebla has scored 11 out of their total 18 goals at home with average of 1.1. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Leon Will Win
- Leon has an away team record of 3 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Leon has scored 11 out of their total 20 goals as visitors with average of 1.4 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Leon and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Leon and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Leon and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||42%||42%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.