Competition: England Championship Regular Season – Round 10
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: Salisbury Michael, England
Status: Match Finished 2 – 0
2 – 0
QPR vs Birmingham. QPR will host Birmingham at the Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium for the England Championship Regular Season – Round 10 match fixture.
QPR vs Birmingham : Live Score And Statistics
QPR Vs Birmingham. England Championship Regular Season – Round 10
18:45 , Tuesday September 28 2021
- I. Chair ( 34′ )
- I. Chair ( 64′ )
Match ends, QPR 2, Birmingham 0
Second Half ends, with score QPR 2, Birmingham 0
I. Sunjic Gets Yellow Card Birmingham
Substitution 3 – A. Gray substitutes for L. Dykes (QPR)
Substitution 2 – A. Adomah substitutes for C. Austin (QPR)
Substitution 3 – R. McGree substitutes for M. Roberts (Birmingham)
Substitution 2 – C. Aneke substitutes for S. Hogan (Birmingham)
I. Chair had a Normal Goal QPR
Substitution 1 – L. Amos substitutes for A. Dozzell (QPR)
Substitution 1 – L. Jutkiewicz substitutes for T. Deeney (Birmingham)
A. Dozzell Gets Yellow Card QPR
I. Chair had a Normal Goal QPR
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
QPR vs Birmingham : Livescore
QPR vs Birmingham Prediction : Match Facts
- QPR have played 9 matches are at position 8 with 12 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 3 times drawn 3 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LLLDW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against QPR.
- So far in the season , they have scored 17 goals (GF) conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
- Birmingham have played 8 matches are at position 11 with 11 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 3 times drawn 2 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LLWDW
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 0 result against Peterborough.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
QPR vs Birmingham : Head To Head
|Saturday February 27 2021|
|Saturday October 24 2020|
|Saturday February 29 2020|
|Wednesday December 11 2019|
|Saturday February 9 2019|
|Saturday September 1 2018|
|Saturday April 28 2018|
|Saturday December 16 2017|
|Saturday February 18 2017|
|Saturday September 24 2016|
QPR vs Birmingham : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
QPR vs Birmingham : Players News and Squads
Seny Dieng (G-1)
Robert Dickie (D-4)
Jimmy Dunne (D-20)
Yoann Barbet (D-6)
Moses Odubajo (M-22)
Dominic Ball (M-12)
Andre Dozzell (M-17)
Christopher Willock (M-21)
Ilias Chair (F-10)
Lyndon Dykes (F-9)
Charlie Austin (F-11)
Joe Walsh (G-32)
Jordy de Wijs (D-5)
Osman Kakay (D-2)
Luke Amos (M-8)
George Thomas (M-14)
Albert Adomah (M-37)
Andre Gray (F-19)
Matija Šarkić (G-13)
Marc Roberts (D-4)
Harlee Dean (D-12)
Dion Sanderson (D-21)
Maxime Colin (M-2)
Ryan Woods (M-6)
Ivan Šunjić (M-34)
Jérémie Bela (M-11)
Tahith Chong (F-7)
Troy Deeney (F-36)
Scott Hogan (F-9)
Connal Trueman (G-27)
George Friend (D-5)
Riley McGree (M-18)
Alfie Chang (M-42)
Jordan Graham (M-24)
Chuks Aneke (F-15)
Lukas Jutkiewicz (F-10)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
QPR vs Birmingham : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.25||3.50||3.25||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.25||3.35||3.20||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.25||3.25||3.30||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.25||3.40||3.34||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.20||3.30||3.30||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.25||3.50||3.25||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.23||3.25||3.10||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.27||3.40||3.34||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.25||3.30||3.30||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.25||3.33||3.17||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.20||3.30||3.30||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.17||3.30||3.15||Bet Here|
QPR vs Birmingham : Predictions
Why QPR Will Win
- QPR has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- QPR has scored 6 out of their total 17 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Birmingham Will Win
- Birmingham has an away team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Birmingham has scored 3 out of their total 10 goals as visitors with average of 0.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Birmingham||Double chance : draw or Birmingham||Double chance : draw or Birmingham|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||39%||39%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.