Competition: Colombia Primera A Clausura – Round 13
Kick Off: 01:05
Referee: Wilmar Roldan, Colombia
Status: Second Half 2 – 3
2 – 3
Quindio vs Deportivo Pereira. Quindio will host Deportivo Pereira at the Estadio Centenario for the Colombia Primera A Clausura – Round 13 match fixture.
Quindio vs Deportivo Pereira : Live Score And Statistics
Quindio Vs Deportivo Pereira. Colombia Primera A Clausura – Round 13
01:05 , Wednesday October 13 2021
- J. R. Castillo Espinosa ( 11′ )
- C. Sosa ( 51′ )
Deportivo Pereira 3
- C. Ramirez ( 2′ )
- J. Vasquez ( 45′ )
- B. Leon Muniz ( 90′ )
Second Half ends, with score Quindio 2, Deportivo Pereira 3
B. Ceballos Gets Yellow Card Quindio
B. Leon Muniz Gets Red Card Deportivo Pereira
B. Leon Muniz Gets Yellow Card Deportivo Pereira
B. Leon Muniz had a Normal Goal Deportivo Pereira
B. Leon Muniz Gets Yellow Card Deportivo Pereira
Substitution 5 – S. W. Espana substitutes for J. R. Castillo Espinosa (Quindio)
Y. Quintero Gets Yellow Card Quindio
Substitution 4 – D. Rodriguez substitutes for D. Rodriguez (Quindio)
Substitution 4 – R. Navarro substitutes for H. Rojas (Deportivo Pereira)
Substitution 3 – E. Valencia substitutes for B. Castrillon (Deportivo Pereira)
Substitution 2 – B. Leon Muniz substitutes for J. Valencia (Deportivo Pereira)
Substitution 1 – G. Garcia substitutes for J. Vasquez (Deportivo Pereira)
C. Sosa had a Normal Goal Quindio
Substitution 3 – Y. Quintero substitutes for L. Carabali (Quindio)
Substitution 2 – C. Sosa substitutes for M. Cortes Armelo (Quindio)
L. Carabali Gets Yellow Card Quindio
J. Vasquez had a Normal Goal Deportivo Pereira
J. R. Castillo Espinosa had a Normal Goal Quindio
Substitution 1 – J. D. Sanchez Blanco substitutes for L. Estacio (Quindio)
C. Ramirez had a Normal Goal Deportivo Pereira
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Quindio vs Deportivo Pereira : Livescore
Quindio vs Deportivo Pereira Prediction : Match Facts
- Quindio have played 12 matches are at position 11 with 17 points in the 2021 Primera A.
- They have won 5 times drawn 2 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LWDLW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Quindio.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
- Deportivo Pereira have played 12 matches are at position 9 with 18 points in the 2021 Primera A.
- They have won 5 times drawn 3 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- WLDDW
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 2 result against Deportivo Pereira.
- So far in the season , they have scored 12 goals (GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
Quindio vs Deportivo Pereira : Head To Head
|Wednesday November 13 2019|
|Wednesday October 23 2019|
|Tuesday September 24 2019|
|Sunday June 2 2019|
|Sunday May 12 2019|
|Tuesday April 16 2019|
|Wednesday November 7 2018|
|Saturday November 3 2018|
|Friday September 28 2018|
|Tuesday May 1 2018|
Quindio vs Deportivo Pereira : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|10||America de Cali||12||5||2||5||13||12||1||17||WLLWL|
Quindio vs Deportivo Pereira : Players News and Squads
Luis Estacio (G-12)
Jesús Figueroa (D-2)
Brayan Ceballos (D-3)
Jackson Montano (D-17)
Leyser Chaverra Renteria (M-15)
Jairo Roy Castillo (M-10)
Didier Jair Pino Cordoba (M-23)
Luis Carabali (M-28)
Maurício Cortés (M-27)
Yilmar Filigrana (F-9)
Darío Rodríguez (F-70)
Jefferson Sánchez (G-1)
Jhostin Medranda (D-4)
Yani Quintero (M-16)
Carlos Sosa (M-29)
Wilson España (F-11)
Diego Rodríguez (F-14)
Jefferson Churi (F-31)
Harlen Alfred Castillo Moreno (G-1)
Jherson Mosquera (D-6)
Diego Peralta (D-2)
Carlos Ramírez (D-29)
Cristian Florez (D-15)
Jhonny Vásquez (M-25)
Maicol Medina (M-18)
Wilfrido De la Rosa (M-7)
Henry Rojas (M-27)
Bryan Castrillón (M-11)
José Valencia (F-30)
Santiago Castano (G-22)
Gilberto Garcia (D-20)
Rafael Navarro (M-17)
Ever Valencia (M-13)
Carlos Garcés (M-32)
Alejandro Piedrahita (M-19)
Brayan Léon Muñiz (F-34)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Quindio vs Deportivo Pereira : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.30||3.10||3.20||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.20||3.15||3.05||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.25||3.00||3.20||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.15||3.00||3.30||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.25||3.14||3.25||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.25||3.00||3.25||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.30||3.10||3.20||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.31||3.21||3.32||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.21||3.10||2.89||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.15||3.05||3.05||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.27||3.14||3.24||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.20||3.15||3.05||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.25||3.00||3.20||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.20||2.85||3.30||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.25||3.00||3.25||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.09||3.10||3.15||Bet Here|
Quindio vs Deportivo Pereira : Predictions
Why Quindio Will Win
- Quindio has a home team record of 4 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Quindio has scored 10 out of their total 13 goals at home with average of 1.7. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Deportivo Pereira Will Win
- Deportivo Pereira has an away team record of 5 wins and 4 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Deportivo Pereira has scored 14 out of their total 28 goals as visitors with average of 0.9 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Deportivo Pereira||Double chance : draw or Deportivo Pereira||Double chance : draw or Deportivo Pereira|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||66%||66%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.