Competition: Poland Ekstraklasa Regular Season – Round 7
Kick Off: 18:30
Referee: Sebastian Jarzebak, Poland
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Radomiak Radom vs Pogon Szczecin. Radomiak Radom will host Pogon Szczecin at the Stadion MOSiR ul. Narutowicza for the Poland Ekstraklasa Regular Season – Round 7 match fixture.
Radomiak Radom vs Pogon Szczecin : Live Score And Statistics
Radomiak Radom Vs Pogon Szczecin. Poland Ekstraklasa Regular Season – Round 7
18:30 , Monday September 13 2021
Radomiak Radom 1
- Leandro ( 90′ )
Pogon Szczecin 1
- P. Parzyszek ( 2′ )
Match ends, Radomiak Radom 1, Pogon Szczecin 1
Second Half ends, with score Radomiak Radom 1, Pogon Szczecin 1
Leandro had a Normal Goal Radomiak Radom
M. Radecki Gets Yellow Card Radomiak Radom
Substitution 5 – L. Zahovic substitutes for L. Mata (Pogon Szczecin)
Substitution 4 – K. Kozlowski substitutes for K. Smolinski (Pogon Szczecin)
Substitution 3 – S. Kowalczyk substitutes for R. Kurzawa (Pogon Szczecin)
Substitution 3 – M. Karwot substitutes for F. Nascimento (Radomiak Radom)
Substitution 2 – D. Dabrowski substitutes for K. Drygas (Pogon Szczecin)
M. Kaput Gets Yellow Card Radomiak Radom
Substitution 1 – K. Grosicki substitutes for Jean Carlos (Pogon Szczecin)
Substitution 2 – K. Angielski substitutes for Maurides (Radomiak Radom)
R. Kurzawa Gets Yellow Card Pogon Szczecin
Substitution 1 – M. Rondon substitutes for L. Machado (Radomiak Radom)
L. Machado Gets Yellow Card Radomiak Radom
P. Parzyszek had a Normal Goal Pogon Szczecin
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Radomiak Radom vs Pogon Szczecin : Livescore
Radomiak Radom vs Pogon Szczecin Prediction : Match Facts
- Radomiak Radom have played 5 matches are at position 7 with 8 points in the 2021 Ekstraklasa.
- They have won 2 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- DWLWD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Radomiak Radom.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
- Pogon Szczecin have played 6 matches are at position 2 with 11 points in the 2021 Ekstraklasa.
- They have won 3 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- DWLWD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Lech Poznan.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
|Radomiak Radom||Pogon Szczecin|
Radomiak Radom vs Pogon Szczecin : Head To Head
Data is not Avaliable Now
Radomiak Radom vs Pogon Szczecin : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Radomiak Radom vs Pogon Szczecin : Players News and Squads
Filip Majchrowicz (G-1)
Damian Jakubik (D-14)
Raphael Rossi-Branco (D-29)
Mateusz Cichocki (D-16)
Dawid Abramowicz (D-33)
Michal Kaput (M-11)
Filipe Nascimento (M-23)
Milosz Kozak (M-7)
Luís Machado (M-20)
Mateusz Kochalski (G-12)
Tiago Matos (D-22)
Mateusz Bodzioch (D-30)
Meik Karwot (D-55)
Artur Bogusz (D-3)
Dominik Sokol (M-97)
Mateusz Radecki (M-10)
Karol Angielski (F-19)
Mario Rondon (F-99)
Dante Stipica (G-1)
Paweł Stolarski (D-41)
Konstantinos Triantafyllopoulos (D-13)
Benedikt Zech (D-23)
Luis Mata (D-97)
Kamil Drygas (M-14)
Michał Kucharczyk (M-18)
Kacper Smolinski (M-61)
Jean Carlos (M-21)
Rafał Kurzawa (M-7)
Piotr Parzyszek (F-9)
Jakub Bursztyn (G-26)
Mariusz Malec (D-33)
Jakub Bartkowski (D-2)
Kacper Kozłowski (M-64)
Kamil Grosicki (M-11)
Mateusz Legowski (M-99)
Damian Dąbrowski (M-8)
Sebastian Kowalczyk (M-27)
Luka Zahović (F-10)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Radomiak Radom vs Pogon Szczecin : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.10||2.95||2.45||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.90||3.00||2.45||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.87||3.30||2.40||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.02||3.22||2.45||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.85||3.30||2.45||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.10||2.95||2.45||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.96||3.05||2.40||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.27||3.01||2.50||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.73||3.15||2.53||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.01||3.22||2.47||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.10||3.00||2.40||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.10||2.90||2.40||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.10||3.05||2.44||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.80||3.25||2.43||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.92||3.20||2.36||Bet Here|
Radomiak Radom vs Pogon Szczecin : Predictions
Why Radomiak Radom Will Win
- Radomiak Radom has a home team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Radomiak Radom has scored 4 out of their total 6 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Pogon Szczecin Will Win
- Pogon Szczecin has an away team record of 3 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Pogon Szczecin has scored 7 out of their total 9 goals as visitors with average of 2.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Radomiak Radom||Draw||Pogon Szczecin|
|Advice||Double chance : Radomiak Radom or draw||Double chance : Radomiak Radom or draw||Double chance : Radomiak Radom or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||86%||86%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.