Competition: Poland Ekstraklasa Regular Season – Round 7
Kick Off: 15:30
Referee: Szymon Marciniak, Poland
Status: Match Finished 2 – 2
2 – 2
RakÃ³w CzÄstochowa vs Lech Poznan. RakÃ³w CzÄstochowa will host Lech Poznan at the Stadion RakÃ³w for the Poland Ekstraklasa Regular Season – Round 7 match fixture.
Raków Częstochowa vs Lech Poznan : Live Score And Statistics
Raków Częstochowa Vs Lech Poznan. Poland Ekstraklasa Regular Season – Round 7
15:30 , Sunday September 12 2021
Raków Częstochowa 2
- M. Cebula ( 14′ )
- S. Musiolik ( 48′ )
Lech Poznan 2
- J. Amaral ( 57′ )
- M. Ishak ( 73′ )
Match ends, Raków Częstochowa 2, Lech Poznan 2
Second Half ends, with score Raków Częstochowa 2, Lech Poznan 2
M. Wdowiak Gets Yellow Card Raków Częstochowa
B. Douglas Gets Yellow Card Lech Poznan
Substitution 5 – D. Ramirez substitutes for J. Kaminski (Lech Poznan)
Substitution 5 – A. Guedes substitutes for S. Musiolik (Raków Częstochowa)
Substitution 4 – I. Sapala substitutes for M. Poletanovic (Raków Częstochowa)
Substitution 3 – D. Szelagowski substitutes for W. Dlugosz (Raków Częstochowa)
M. Ishak had a Penalty Lech Poznan
M. Skorza Gets Yellow Card Lech Poznan
Substitution 4 – M. Skoras substitutes for A. Ba Loua (Lech Poznan)
Substitution 3 – N. Kvekveskiri substitutes for P. Tiba (Lech Poznan)
M. Ishak Gets Yellow Card Lech Poznan
T. Petrasek Gets Yellow Card Raków Częstochowa
P. Tiba Gets Yellow Card Lech Poznan
J. Amaral had a Normal Goal Lech Poznan
S. Musiolik had a Normal Goal Raków Częstochowa
Substitution 2 – J. Amaral substitutes for R. Murawski (Lech Poznan)
Substitution 1 – J. Pereira substitutes for A. Czerwinski (Lech Poznan)
Substitution 2 – M. Wdowiak substitutes for M. Cebula (Raków Częstochowa)
M. Poletanovic Gets Yellow Card Raków Częstochowa
Substitution 1 – T. Petrasek substitutes for M. Rundic (Raków Częstochowa)
M. Cebula had a Penalty Raków Częstochowa
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
RakÃ³w CzÄstochowa vs Lech Poznan : Livescore
RakÃ³w CzÄstochowa vs Lech Poznan Prediction : Match Facts
- RakÃ³w CzÄstochowa have played 4 matches are at position 10 with 7 points in the 2021 Ekstraklasa.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- DWLW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against RakÃ³w CzÄstochowa.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Lech Poznan have played 6 matches are at position 1 with 14 points in the 2021 Ekstraklasa.
- They have won 4 times drawn 2 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- DWWWW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Lech Poznan.
- So far in the season , they have scored 11 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 8 goals (GD).
|RakÃ³w CzÄstochowa||Lech Poznan|
RakÃ³w CzÄstochowa vs Lech Poznan : Head To Head
|Saturday April 17 2021|
|Tuesday March 2 2021|
|Sunday November 22 2020|
|Saturday February 8 2020|
|Saturday August 24 2019|
RakÃ³w CzÄstochowa vs Lech Poznan : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Raków Częstochowa vs Lech Poznan : Players News and Squads
Vladan Kovačević (G-1)
Fran Tudor (D-7)
Andrzej Niewulis (D-6)
Milan Rundić (D-3)
Wiktor Długosz (M-71)
Marko Poletanović (M-20)
Valeriane Gvilia (M-88)
Patryk Kun (M-23)
Fábio Sturgeon (M-70)
Sebastian Musiolik (F-9)
Marcin Cebula (M-77)
Kacper Trelowski (G-12)
Tomáš Petrášek (D-2)
Žarko Udovičić (D-31)
Dominik Wydra (D-5)
Igor Sapała (M-10)
Daniel Szelągowski (M-14)
Pedro Miguel Carmo Vieira (F-99)
Alexandre Guedes (F-15)
Mateusz Wdowiak (F-17)
Mickey van der Hart (G-1)
Alan Czerwiński (D-44)
Ľubomír Šatka (D-37)
Bartosz Salamon (D-18)
Barry Douglas (D-3)
Adriel D’Avila Ba Loua (F-50)
Jesper Karlström (M-6)
Radosław Murawski (M-22)
Jakub Kamiński (F-7)
Pedro Tiba (M-25)
Mikael Ishak (F-9)
Filip Bednarek (G-35)
Joel Pereira (D-2)
Pedro Rebocho (D-5)
João Amaral (M-24)
Nika Kvekveskiri (M-30)
Dani Ramirez (M-10)
Michał Skóraś (M-21)
Mateusz Skrzypczak (M-27)
Artur Sobiech (F-90)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
RakÃ³w CzÄstochowa vs Lech Poznan : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.70||3.20||2.60||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.55||3.15||2.65||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.62||3.30||2.62||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.68||3.40||2.61||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.75||3.20||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.70||3.20||2.60||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.58||3.25||2.58||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.79||3.27||2.72||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.48||3.25||2.72||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.68||3.40||2.61||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.60||3.10||2.75||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.75||3.10||2.50||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.69||3.22||2.65||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.70||3.15||2.55||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.57||3.25||2.62||Bet Here|
RakÃ³w CzÄstochowa vs Lech Poznan : Predictions
Why RakÃ³w CzÄstochowa Will Win
- RakÃ³w CzÄstochowa has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- RakÃ³w CzÄstochowa has scored 0 out of their total 6 goals at home with average of 0.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Lech Poznan Will Win
- Lech Poznan has an away team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Lech Poznan has scored 5 out of their total 11 goals as visitors with average of 1.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||RakÃ³w CzÄstochowa||Draw||Lech Poznan|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Lech Poznan||Double chance : draw or Lech Poznan||Double chance : draw or Lech Poznan|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||0%||0%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.