Competition: Romania Liga I Regular Season – Round 7
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: Radu Marian Petrescu, Romania
Status: Match Finished 1 – 2
1 – 2
CS Universitatea Craiova
Rapid vs CS Universitatea Craiova. Rapid will host CS Universitatea Craiova at the Rapid Arena for the Romania Liga I Regular Season – Round 7 match fixture.
Rapid vs CS Universitatea Craiova : Live Score And Statistics
Rapid Vs CS Universitatea Craiova. Romania Liga I Regular Season – Round 7
18:00 , Saturday August 28 2021
- A. Albu ( 15′ )
CS Universitatea Craiova 2
- J. Markovic ( 83′ )
- E. Koljic ( 90′ )
Match ends, Rapid 1, CS Universitatea Craiova 2
Second Half ends, with score Rapid 1, CS Universitatea Craiova 2
Gets Yellow Card Rapid
E. Koljic Gets Yellow Card CS Universitatea Craiova
E. Koljic had a Normal Goal CS Universitatea Craiova
Substitution 4 – S. Alami substitutes for C. Hlistei (Rapid)
J. Markovic had a Normal Goal CS Universitatea Craiova
A. Albu Gets Yellow Card Rapid
N. Bancu Gets Yellow Card CS Universitatea Craiova
Substitution 5 – V. Constantin substitutes for V. Screciu (CS Universitatea Craiova)
Substitution 3 – L. Florica substitutes for R. Ilie (Rapid)
Substitution 2 – A. Nastos substitutes for N. Carnat (Rapid)
J. Markovic Gets Yellow Card CS Universitatea Craiova
A. Ivanov Gets Yellow Card CS Universitatea Craiova
Substitution 4 – E. Koljic substitutes for Gustavo (CS Universitatea Craiova)
Substitution 3 – A. Ivanov substitutes for S. Vladoiu (CS Universitatea Craiova)
Substitution 2 – S. Baiaram substitutes for B. Vatajelu (CS Universitatea Craiova)
Substitution 1 – I. Vina substitutes for M. Fedele (CS Universitatea Craiova)
Substitution 1 – R. F. Moise substitutes for A. Balan (Rapid)
Gustavo Gets Yellow Card CS Universitatea Craiova
C. Sapunaru Gets Yellow Card Rapid
C. Belu-Iordache Gets Red Card Rapid
C. Belu-Iordache Gets Yellow Card Rapid
C. Belu-Iordache Gets Yellow Card Rapid
A. Albu had a Normal Goal Rapid
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Rapid vs CS Universitatea Craiova : Livescore
Rapid vs CS Universitatea Craiova Prediction : Match Facts
- Rapid have played 6 matches are at position 2 with 16 points in the 2021 Liga I.
- They have won 5 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WWWDW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Rapid.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 0 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 7 goals (GD).
- CS Universitatea Craiova have played 6 matches are at position 7 with 9 points in the 2021 Liga I.
- They have won 3 times drawn 0 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- WLWLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against CS Universitatea Craiova.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
|Rapid||CS Universitatea Craiova|
Rapid vs CS Universitatea Craiova : Head To Head
Data is not Avaliable Now
Rapid vs CS Universitatea Craiova : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||CFR 1907 Cluj||6||6||0||0||9||3||6||18||WWWWW|
|7||CS Universitatea Craiova||6||3||0||3||7||7||0||9||WLWLL|
|9||U Craiova 1948||6||2||1||3||6||7||-1||7||LDWLW|
|13||Sepsi OSK Sfantu Gheorghe||6||1||2||3||5||7||-2||5||DLLLD|
|15||GAZ Metan Medias||6||1||1||4||4||8||-4||4||LLLDL|
Rapid vs CS Universitatea Craiova : Players News and Squads
CS Universitatea Craiova
Horațiu Moldovan (G-31)
Claudiu Belu (D-77)
Cristian Săpunaru (D-22)
Alexandru Dandea (D-30)
Lucian Goge (D-13)
Rares Ilie (M-10)
Cristian Albu (M-23)
Ljuban Crepulja (M-4)
Nicolae Carnat (F-8)
Adrian Ionuț Bălan (F-9)
Cătălin Hlistei (M-94)
Virgil Drăghia (G-90)
Saifeddine Alami (M-18)
Bogdan Florin Barbu (M-21)
Romario Moise (M-20)
Anestis Nastos (M-2)
Ștefan Călin Pănoiu (M-17)
Younes Bnou Marzouk (F-57)
Alexandru Despa (-16)
Luca Florica (-3)
Mirko Pigliacelli (G-13)
Ștefan Vlădoiu (D-18)
Valerică Găman (D-25)
Vladimir Screciu (M-6)
Nicușor Bancu (D-11)
Dan Nistor (M-16)
Gustavo Vagenin (M-22)
Matteo Fedele (M-21)
George Cîmpanu (M-28)
Jovan Marković (F-20)
Bogdan Ilie Vătăjelu (D-5)
David Lazăr (G-1)
Mihai Bălașa (D-4)
Marius Constantin (D-23)
Vasile Constantin (M-27)
Antoni Ivanov (M-26)
Ionuț Vînă (M-10)
Ștefan Baiaram (F-17)
Elvir Koljić (F-19)
Cristian Mihai Capatina (-33)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Rapid vs CS Universitatea Craiova : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.10||3.00||2.35||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.95||3.10||2.35||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.10||3.10||2.25||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.16||3.22||2.32||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.30||2.95||2.33||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.10||3.00||2.35||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.92||3.20||2.25||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.34||3.12||2.39||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.61||3.05||2.44||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.16||3.22||2.34||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.20||3.00||2.25||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.10||3.00||2.35||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.22||3.08||2.30||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.25||2.95||2.32||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.97||3.00||2.23||Bet Here|
Rapid vs CS Universitatea Craiova : Predictions
Why Rapid Will Win
- Rapid has a home team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Rapid has scored 2 out of their total 7 goals at home with average of 0.7. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why CS Universitatea Craiova Will Win
- CS Universitatea Craiova has an away team record of 3 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- CS Universitatea Craiova has scored 6 out of their total 7 goals at away with average of 1.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Rapid||Draw||CS Universitatea Craiova|
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Rapid or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Rapid or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Rapid or draw and -3.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.