Competition: Romania Liga I Regular Season – Round 10
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Sorin Antonie, Romania
Status: Match Finished 0 – 1
0 – 1
Rapid vs FC Voluntari. Rapid will host FC Voluntari at the Rapid Arena for the Romania Liga I Regular Season – Round 10 match fixture.
Rapid vs FC Voluntari : Live Score And Statistics
Rapid Vs FC Voluntari. Romania Liga I Regular Season – Round 10
17:00 , Friday September 24 2021
FC Voluntari 1
- V. Rata ( 24′ )
Match ends, Rapid 0, FC Voluntari 1
Second Half ends, with score Rapid 0, FC Voluntari 1
Substitution 4 – H. Tavares substitutes for V. Rata (FC Voluntari)
Junior Morais Gets Yellow Card Rapid
Substitution 3 – C. Achim substitutes for M. Lopes (FC Voluntari)
C. Belu-Iordache Gets Yellow Card Rapid
C. Costin Gets Red Card FC Voluntari
C. Costin Gets Yellow Card FC Voluntari
Substitution 2 – U. Meleke substitutes for I. Gheorghe (FC Voluntari)
Substitution 1 – V. Angelov substitutes for A. Nemec (FC Voluntari)
M. Y. Bnou Gets Yellow Card Rapid
Substitution 4 – B. Barbu substitutes for A. Nastos (Rapid)
Substitution 3 – M. Y. Bnou substitutes for R. Ilie (Rapid)
C. Costin Gets Yellow Card FC Voluntari
Substitution 2 – A. Stahl substitutes for N. Carnat (Rapid)
G. Tamas Gets Yellow Card FC Voluntari
A. Nemec Gets Yellow Card FC Voluntari
Substitution 1 – A. Sefer substitutes for C. Hlistei (Rapid)
A. Nastos Gets Yellow Card Rapid
N. Carnat Gets Yellow Card Rapid
V. Rata had a Normal Goal FC Voluntari
A. Balan Gets Yellow Card Rapid
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Rapid vs FC Voluntari : Livescore
Rapid vs FC Voluntari Prediction : Match Facts
- Rapid have played 9 matches are at position 3 with 17 points in the 2021 Liga I.
- They have won 5 times drawn 2 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LDLWW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against GAZ Metan Medias.
- So far in the season , they have scored 11 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
- FC Voluntari have played 9 matches are at position 7 with 15 points in the 2021 Liga I.
- They have won 5 times drawn 0 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- WWWLW
- In their last game, they had a 4 – 0 result against FC Voluntari.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
Rapid vs FC Voluntari : Head To Head
Data is not Avaliable Now
Rapid vs FC Voluntari : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||CFR 1907 Cluj||9||8||0||1||14||5||9||24||WLWWW|
|9||CS Universitatea Craiova||9||4||1||4||10||10||0||13||LDWWL|
|12||Sepsi OSK Sfantu Gheorghe||9||1||5||3||7||9||-2||8||DDDDL|
|13||U Craiova 1948||9||2||2||5||7||10||-3||8||LLDLD|
|14||GAZ Metan Medias||9||2||1||6||7||12||-5||7||WLLLL|
Rapid vs FC Voluntari : Players News and Squads
Horațiu Moldovan (G-31)
Claudiu Belu (D-77)
Dragoş Grigore (D-27)
Alexandru Dandea (D-30)
Júnior Morais (D-11)
Anestis Nastos (M-2)
Rares Ilie (M-10)
Ljuban Crepulja (M-4)
Nicolae Carnat (F-8)
Adrian Ionuț Bălan (F-9)
Cătălin Hlistei (M-94)
Virgil Drăghia (G-90)
Lucian Goge (D-13)
Bogdan Florin Barbu (M-21)
Raul Costin (M-33)
Ștefan Călin Pănoiu (M-17)
Antonio Sefer (M-7)
Albert Stahl (M-29)
Younes Bnou Marzouk (F-57)
Luca Florica (-3)
Mihai Popa (G-71)
Gabriel Tamaş (D-30)
Igor Armas (D-5)
Marius Briceag (D-6)
Cristian Ionuț Costin (F-98)
Lukáš Droppa (M-66)
Vadim Rață (M-22)
Marcelo Lopes (F-14)
Adam Nemec (-77)
Ion Gheorghe (M-8)
Cosmin Florin Achim (D-2)
Ulrich Meleke (D-3)
Alexandru Vlad (D-23)
Lóránd Fülöp (M-80)
Hélder Tavares (M-18)
Mihai Alexandru (M-21)
Viktor Angelov (F-19)
Daniel George Paraschiv (F-9)
Valentin Neacsu (-33)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Rapid vs FC Voluntari : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.05||3.10||3.75||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.05||3.05||3.75||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.00||3.00||3.75||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.08||3.22||3.74||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.08||3.10||3.80||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.05||3.10||3.75||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.10||3.15||3.96||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.10||3.22||3.72||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.05||3.10||3.60||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.00||3.00||3.90||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.05||3.10||3.87||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.07||3.05||3.80||Bet Here|
Rapid vs FC Voluntari : Predictions
Why Rapid Will Win
- Rapid has a home team record of 2 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Rapid has scored 4 out of their total 11 goals at home with average of 0.8. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why FC Voluntari Will Win
- FC Voluntari has an away team record of 4 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- FC Voluntari has scored 9 out of their total 13 goals as visitors with average of 1.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or FC Voluntari||Double chance : draw or FC Voluntari||Double chance : draw or FC Voluntari|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||59%||59%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.