Rapid Wien II
Competition: Austria Erste Liga Regular Season – Round 6
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: Gabriel Gmeiner, Austria
Status: Match Finished 1 – 2
1 – 2
Rapid Wien II vs Austria Lustenau. Rapid Wien II will host Austria Lustenau at the Allianz Stadion for the Austria Erste Liga Regular Season – Round 6 match fixture.
Rapid Wien II vs Austria Lustenau : Live Score And Statistics
Rapid Wien II Vs Austria Lustenau. Austria Erste Liga Regular Season – Round 6
18:00 , Saturday August 28 2021
Rapid Wien II 1
- N. Wunsch ( 70′ )
Austria Lustenau 2
- M. Cheukoua ( 79′ )
- M. Saracevic ( 89′ )
Match ends, Rapid Wien II 1, Austria Lustenau 2
Second Half ends, with score Rapid Wien II 1, Austria Lustenau 2
Substitution 5 – C. Berlinger substitutes for F. Gmeiner (Austria Lustenau)
Substitution 4 – N. Bosch substitutes for M. Cheukoua (Austria Lustenau)
Substitution 5 – E. Tepecik substitutes for N. Wunsch (Rapid Wien II)
Substitution 4 – D. Savic substitutes for T. Hedl (Rapid Wien II)
M. Saracevic had a Normal Goal Austria Lustenau
M. Cheukoua had a Normal Goal Austria Lustenau
F. Gmeiner Gets Yellow Card Austria Lustenau
N. Wunsch had a Normal Goal Rapid Wien II
Substitution 3 – N. Binder substitutes for P. Schobesberger (Rapid Wien II)
Substitution 2 – M. Oswald substitutes for D. Bosnjak (Rapid Wien II)
Substitution 1 – B. Kanuric substitutes for L. Schuster (Rapid Wien II)
C. Turkmen Gets Yellow Card Austria Lustenau
Substitution 3 – H. Guenouche substitutes for T. Berger (Austria Lustenau)
Substitution 2 – Wallace substitutes for J. Stefanon (Austria Lustenau)
Substitution 1 – C. Turkmen substitutes for Adriel (Austria Lustenau)
Adriel Gets Yellow Card Austria Lustenau
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Rapid Wien II vs Austria Lustenau : Livescore
Rapid Wien II vs Austria Lustenau Prediction : Match Facts
- Rapid Wien II have played 5 matches are at position 12 with 5 points in the 2021 Erste Liga.
- They have won 1 times drawn 2 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LLDWD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Rapid Wien II.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- Austria Lustenau have played 5 matches are at position 1 with 12 points in the 2021 Erste Liga.
- They have won 4 times drawn 0 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- WLWWW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Austria Lustenau.
- So far in the season , they have scored 11 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
|Rapid Wien II||Austria Lustenau|
Rapid Wien II vs Austria Lustenau : Head To Head
|Saturday April 10 2021|
|Rapid Wien II|
|Monday October 26 2020|
|Rapid Wien II||
Rapid Wien II vs Austria Lustenau : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|3||FC BW Linz||5||3||1||1||9||5||4||10||WLDWW|
|10||Austria Vienna (Am)||5||1||3||1||4||5||-1||6||LDDWD|
|11||Lask Juniors Linz||5||1||2||2||8||11||-3||5||DLWDL|
|12||Rapid Wien II||5||1||2||2||3||6||-3||5||LLDWD|
|14||SKN ST. Polten||5||0||1||4||4||10||-6||1||LLDLL|
|15||SK Vorwarts Steyr||5||0||1||4||1||10||-9||1||DLLLL|
Rapid Wien II vs Austria Lustenau : Players News and Squads
Rapid Wien II
Laurenz Orgler (-49)
Fabian Eggenfellner (D-4)
Leopold Querfeld (M-42)
Lion Schuster (M-36)
Martin Moormann (D-23)
Tobias Hedl (F-31)
Denis Bosnjak (M-8)
Marko Dijakovic (M-5)
Nicholas Wunsch (M-10)
Philipp Schobesberger (M-27)
Lukas Sulzbacher (D-14)
Mark Habetler (G-24)
Dalibor Velimirović (D-47)
Enes Tepecik (M-40)
Moritz Oswald (M-33)
Benjamin Kanuric (M-37)
Dragoljub Savić (F-7)
Nicolas Binder (F-16)
Domenik Schierl (G-27)
Fabian Gmeiner (D-7)
Leo Mätzler (D-18)
Jean Hugonet (D-5)
Tobias Berger (D-4)
Pius Grabher (M-23)
Jan Stefanon (F-21)
Michael Cheukoua (F-11)
Muhammed Cham Saracevic (M-10)
Haris Tabaković (F-25)
Florian Ereš (G-98)
Carlos Berlinger (D-37)
Hannes Kung (D-44)
Hakim Guenouche (D-12)
Cem Türkmen (M-8)
Nicolai Bösch (F-24)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Rapid Wien II vs Austria Lustenau : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.60||3.50||2.50||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.50||3.45||2.50||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.60||3.25||2.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.52||3.74||2.54||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.55||3.35||2.40||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.60||3.50||2.50||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.48||3.55||2.40||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.64||3.58||2.63||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.50||3.30||2.50||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.52||3.74||2.54||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.60||3.40||2.50||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.60||3.50||2.40||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.51||3.47||2.54||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.55||3.35||2.40||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.48||3.40||2.48||Bet Here|
Rapid Wien II vs Austria Lustenau : Predictions
Why Rapid Wien II Will Win
- Rapid Wien II has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Rapid Wien II has scored 0 out of their total 3 goals at home with average of 0.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Austria Lustenau Will Win
- Austria Lustenau has an away team record of 3 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Austria Lustenau has scored 6 out of their total 11 goals at away with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Rapid Wien II||Draw||Austria Lustenau|
|Advice||Winner : Austria Lustenau||Winner : Austria Lustenau||Winner : Austria Lustenau|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.