Competition: Spain Primera Division Regular Season – Round 3
Kick Off: 17:30
Referee: Jesus Gil Manzano, Spain
Status: Match Finished 4 – 0
4 – 0
Rayo Vallecano vs Granada CF. Rayo Vallecano will host Granada CF at the Estadio de Vallecas for the Spain Primera Division Regular Season – Round 3 match fixture.
Rayo Vallecano vs Granada CF : Live Score And Statistics
Rayo Vallecano Vs Granada CF. Spain Primera Division Regular Season – Round 3
17:30 , Sunday August 29 2021
Rayo Vallecano 4
- A. Garcia ( 3′ )
- O. Trejo ( 23′ )
- R. Nteka ( 43′ )
- S. Comesana ( 58′ )
Granada CF 0
Match ends, Rayo Vallecano 4, Granada CF 0
Second Half ends, with score Rayo Vallecano 4, Granada CF 0
Quini Gets Yellow Card Granada CF
Substitution 5 – K. Rodrigues substitutes for A. Garcia (Rayo Vallecano)
Substitution 4 – Bebe substitutes for R. Nteka (Rayo Vallecano)
Substitution 5 – R. Rochina substitutes for L. Suarez (Granada CF)
Substitution 4 – Monchu substitutes for A. Montoro (Granada CF)
Substitution 3 – A. Martin substitutes for O. Trejo (Rayo Vallecano)
Substitution 2 – I. Palazon substitutes for M. Merquelanz (Rayo Vallecano)
Substitution 3 – Quini substitutes for V. Diaz (Granada CF)
Substitution 2 – Y. Eteki substitutes for L. Milla (Granada CF)
S. Comesana had a Normal Goal Rayo Vallecano
Substitution 1 – O. Valentin substitutes for P. Ciss (Rayo Vallecano)
Substitution 1 – J. Molina substitutes for A. Puertas (Granada CF)
R. Nteka had a Normal Goal Rayo Vallecano
P. Ciss Gets Yellow Card Rayo Vallecano
L. Milla Gets Yellow Card Granada CF
A. Puertas Gets Yellow Card Granada CF
L. Suarez Gets Yellow Card Granada CF
O. Trejo had a Penalty Rayo Vallecano
A. Garcia had a Normal Goal Rayo Vallecano
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Rayo Vallecano vs Granada CF : Livescore
Rayo Vallecano vs Granada CF Prediction : Match Facts
- Rayo Vallecano have played 2 matches are at position 20 with 0 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 0 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Rayo Vallecano.
- So far in the season , they have scored 0 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- Granada CF have played 2 matches are at position 12 with 2 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 0 times drawn 2 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- DD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Granada CF.
- So far in the season , they have scored 1 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
|Rayo Vallecano||Granada CF|
Rayo Vallecano vs Granada CF : Head To Head
|Monday May 7 2018|
|Saturday December 2 2017|
|Saturday March 19 2016|
|Saturday November 7 2015|
|Saturday March 14 2015|
|Friday October 17 2014|
|Saturday April 26 2014|
|Saturday December 14 2013|
|Saturday January 19 2013|
|Monday August 20 2012|
Rayo Vallecano vs Granada CF : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Rayo Vallecano vs Granada CF : Players News and Squads
Stole Dimitrievski (G-13)
Ivan Balliu (D-20)
Esteban Saveljich (D-24)
Alejandro Catena (D-5)
Fran García (D-33)
Ismaila Ciss (M-21)
Santi Comesaña (M-6)
Martín Merquelanz (M-17)
Óscar Trejo (M-8)
Álvaro García (M-18)
Randy Nteka (F-9)
Luca Zidane (G-1)
Kévin Rodrigues (D-19)
Iker Recio (D-27)
Jorge Moreno (D-28)
Mario Hernández (D-32)
Óscar Valentín (M-23)
José Pozo (M-22)
Isi Palazón (F-7)
Mario Suárez (M-4)
Yacine Qasmi (F-14)
Andrés Martín (F-11)
Aarón Escandell (G-13)
Víctor Díaz (D-16)
Domingos Duarte (D-22)
Germán Sánchez (D-6)
Carlos Neva (D-15)
Luis Milla (M-5)
Maxime Gonalons (M-4)
Ángel Montoro (M-19)
Antonio Puertas (F-10)
Carlos Bacca (F-20)
Luis Javier Suárez (F-9)
Cheikh Kané Sarr (G-31)
Luis Maximiano (G-1)
Raúl Torrente (M-28)
Luis Abram (D-18)
Yan Eteki (M-8)
Ruben Rochina (M-21)
Isma Ruiz (M-26)
Alberto Soro (M-7)
Jorge Molina (F-23)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Rayo Vallecano vs Granada CF : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.50||3.25||2.95||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.60||3.30||2.85||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.60||3.15||2.95||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.55||3.20||2.88||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.62||3.26||2.85||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.70||3.30||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.60||3.30||2.85||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.58||3.20||2.95||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.65||3.30||2.92||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.61||3.00||2.82||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.68||3.32||2.92||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.50||3.25||2.95||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.63||3.20||2.80||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.55||3.20||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.58||3.18||2.87||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.65||3.25||2.75||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.61||3.05||2.87||Bet Here|
Rayo Vallecano vs Granada CF : Predictions
Why Rayo Vallecano Will Win
- Rayo Vallecano has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Rayo Vallecano has scored 0 out of their total 0 goals at home with average of 0.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Granada CF Will Win
- Granada CF has an away team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Granada CF has scored 1 out of their total 1 goals at away with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Rayo Vallecano||Draw||Granada CF|
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Granada CF and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Granada CF and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Granada CF and -3.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.