Competition: Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 24
Kick Off: 23:30
Referee: Ramon Abatti Abel, Brazil
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
RB Bragantino vs Flamengo. RB Bragantino will host Flamengo at the EstÃ¡dio Nabi Abi Chedid for the Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 24 match fixture.
RB Bragantino vs Flamengo : Live Score And Statistics
RB Bragantino Vs Flamengo. Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 24
23:30 , Wednesday October 6 2021
RB Bragantino 1
- Artur ( 59′ )
- Pedro ( 39′ )
Match ends, RB Bragantino 1, Flamengo 1
Second Half ends, with score RB Bragantino 1, Flamengo 1
Kenedy Gets Yellow Card Flamengo
Substitution 2 – Kenedy substitutes for Vitinho (Flamengo)
Substitution 2 – d. C. Helio Junio N. substitutes for B. Praxedes (RB Bragantino)
Substitution 1 – N. Souza substitutes for L. Ortiz (RB Bragantino)
Substitution 1 – Michael substitutes for A. Pereira (Flamengo)
Artur had a Normal Goal RB Bragantino
Jadsom Gets Yellow Card RB Bragantino
B. Henrique Gets Yellow Card Flamengo
Pedro had a Normal Goal Flamengo
A. Pereira Gets Yellow Card Flamengo
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
RB Bragantino vs Flamengo : Livescore
RB Bragantino vs Flamengo Prediction : Match Facts
- RB Bragantino have played 21 matches are at position 5 with 33 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 8 times drawn 9 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LDLDW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Corinthians.
- So far in the season , they have scored 32 goals (GF) conceded 24 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 8 goals (GD).
- Flamengo have played 19 matches are at position 4 with 35 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 11 times drawn 2 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- DLWWD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against America Mineiro.
- So far in the season , they have scored 36 goals (GF) conceded 19 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 17 goals (GD).
RB Bragantino vs Flamengo : Head To Head
|Sunday June 20 2021|
|Sunday February 7 2021|
|Thursday October 15 2020|
RB Bragantino vs Flamengo : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
RB Bragantino vs Flamengo : Players News and Squads
Fabrício Bruno (D-14)
Léo Ortiz (M-3)
Luan Cândido (D-29)
Eric Ramires (D-16)
Bruno Praxedes (M-25)
Tomas Cuello (M-28)
Júlio César (G-1)
Leonardo Realpe (D-2)
Emiliano Martínez (M-40)
Gabriel Novaes (F-35)
Gabriel Batista (G-22)
Rodrigo Caio (D-3)
Léo Pereira (M-4)
Andreas Pereira (M-18)
Willian Arão (D-5)
Thiago Maia (M-8)
Bruno Henrique (M-27)
Hugo Souza (G-45)
Filipe Luís (D-16)
Bruno Viana (D-30)
João Gomes (M-35)
Vitor Gabriel (F-63)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
RB Bragantino vs Flamengo : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.40||3.40||2.10||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.30||3.30||2.15||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.40||3.10||2.05||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.44||3.42||2.14||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.40||3.40||2.10||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.20||3.20||2.18||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.60||3.48||2.21||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.50||3.10||2.15||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.38||3.28||2.18||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.45||3.25||2.06||Bet Here|
RB Bragantino vs Flamengo : Predictions
Why RB Bragantino Will Win
- RB Bragantino has a home team record of 2 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- RB Bragantino has scored 17 out of their total 34 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Flamengo Will Win
- Flamengo has an away team record of 6 wins and 4 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Flamengo has scored 16 out of their total 36 goals as visitors with average of 1.6 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Flamengo||Double chance : draw or Flamengo||Double chance : draw or Flamengo|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||25%||25%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.