Competition: Germany Bundesliga 1 Regular Season – Round 4
Kick Off: 16:30
Referee: Deniz Aytekin, Germany
Status: Match Finished 1 – 4
1 – 4
RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich. RB Leipzig will host Bayern Munich at the Red Bull Arena for the Germany Bundesliga 1 Regular Season – Round 4 match fixture.
RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich : Live Score And Statistics
RB Leipzig Vs Bayern Munich. Germany Bundesliga 1 Regular Season – Round 4
16:30 , Saturday September 11 2021
RB Leipzig 1
- K. Laimer ( 58′ )
Bayern Munich 4
- R. Lewandowski ( 12′ )
- J. Musiala ( 47′ )
- L. Sane ( 54′ )
- M. Choupo-Moting ( 90′ )
Match ends, RB Leipzig 1, Bayern Munich 4
Second Half ends, with score RB Leipzig 1, Bayern Munich 4
M. Choupo-Moting had a Normal Goal Bayern Munich
Substitution 5 – L. Klostermann substitutes for W. Orban (RB Leipzig)
Substitution 5 – N. Sule substitutes for B. Pavard (Bayern Munich)
Substitution 4 – J. Stanisic substitutes for T. Muller (Bayern Munich)
Substitution 4 – Y. Poulsen substitutes for A. Silva (RB Leipzig)
Substitution 3 – M. Choupo-Moting substitutes for R. Lewandowski (Bayern Munich)
Substitution 2 – M. Sabitzer substitutes for L. Goretzka (Bayern Munich)
Substitution 3 – A. Haidara substitutes for K. Laimer (RB Leipzig)
Substitution 2 – E. Forsberg substitutes for D. Olmo (RB Leipzig)
Substitution 1 – J. Gvardiol substitutes for Angelino (RB Leipzig)
K. Laimer had a Normal Goal RB Leipzig
L. Sane had a Normal Goal Bayern Munich
J. Musiala had a Normal Goal Bayern Munich
Substitution 1 – J. Musiala substitutes for S. Gnabry (Bayern Munich)
R. Lewandowski had a Penalty Bayern Munich
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich : Livescore
RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich Prediction : Match Facts
- RB Leipzig have played 3 matches are at position 10 with 3 points in the 2021 Bundesliga 1.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LWL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against RB Leipzig.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
- Bayern Munich have played 3 matches are at position 3 with 7 points in the 2021 Bundesliga 1.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WWD
- In their last game, they had a 5 – 0 result against Bayern Munich.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 6 goals (GD).
|RB Leipzig||Bayern Munich|
RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich : Head To Head
|Saturday April 3 2021|
|Saturday December 5 2020|
|Sunday February 9 2020|
|Saturday September 14 2019|
|Saturday May 25 2019|
|Saturday May 11 2019|
|Wednesday December 19 2018|
|Sunday March 18 2018|
|Saturday October 28 2017|
|Wednesday October 25 2017|
RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|7||FSV Mainz 05||3||2||0||1||4||2||2||6||WLW|
|16||SpVgg Greuther Furth||3||0||1||2||2||9||-7||1||LDL|
RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich : Players News and Squads
Péter Gulácsi (G-1)
Nordi Mukiele (D-22)
Willi Orbán (D-4)
Mohamed Simakan (D-2)
Konrad Laimer (M-27)
Kevin Kampl (M-44)
Christopher Nkunku (M-18)
Dani Olmo (M-25)
Dominik Szoboszlai (M-17)
André Silva (F-33)
Josep Martínez (G-31)
Lukas Klostermann (D-16)
Joško Gvardiol (D-32)
Benjamin Henrichs (D-39)
Amadou Haidara (M-8)
Tyler Adams (M-14)
Brian Brobbey (F-21)
Emil Forsberg (F-10)
Yussuf Poulsen (F-9)
Manuel Neuer (G-1)
Benjamin Pavard (D-5)
Dayot Upamecano (D-2)
Lucas Hernández (D-21)
Alphonso Davies (D-19)
Leon Goretzka (M-8)
Joshua Kimmich (M-6)
Serge Gnabry (M-7)
Thomas Müller (M-25)
Leroy Sané (M-10)
Robert Lewandowski (F-9)
Sven Ulreich (G-26)
Tanguy Nianzou (D-23)
Bouna Sarr (D-20)
Josip Stanišić (D-44)
Niklas Süle (D-4)
Jamal Musiala (M-42)
Marcel Sabitzer (M-18)
Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting (F-13)
Malik Tillman (F-40)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||3.00||3.70||2.15||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.95||3.75||2.30||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.05||3.75||2.25||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.10||3.75||2.15||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.80||4.00||2.20||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.08||4.00||2.33||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.05||3.70||2.20||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.95||3.75||2.30||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.90||4.00||2.25||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.04||3.87||2.30||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.95||3.50||2.25||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.05||3.94||2.30||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||3.00||3.70||2.15||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.00||3.75||2.20||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.00||3.90||2.15||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.93||3.77||2.26||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.05||3.70||2.20||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.81||3.70||2.21||Bet Here|
RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich : Predictions
Why RB Leipzig Will Win
- RB Leipzig has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- RB Leipzig has scored 4 out of their total 4 goals at home with average of 4.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Bayern Munich Will Win
- Bayern Munich has an away team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Bayern Munich has scored 8 out of their total 9 goals as visitors with average of 4.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||RB Leipzig||Draw||Bayern Munich|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Bayern Munich||Double chance : draw or Bayern Munich||Double chance : draw or Bayern Munich|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||100%||100%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.