Competition: World UEFA Champions League Group Stage – Round 2
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Slavko Vincic, Slovenia
Status: Match Finished 1 – 2
1 – 2
Club Brugge KV
RB Leipzig vs Club Brugge KV. RB Leipzig will host Club Brugge KV at the Red Bull Arena for the World UEFA Champions League Group Stage – Round 2 match fixture.
RB Leipzig vs Club Brugge KV : Live Score And Statistics
RB Leipzig Vs Club Brugge KV. World UEFA Champions League Group Stage – Round 2
19:00 , Tuesday September 28 2021
RB Leipzig 1
- C. Nkunku ( 5′ )
Club Brugge KV 2
- H. Vanaken ( 22′ )
- M. Rits ( 40′ )
Match ends, RB Leipzig 1, Club Brugge KV 2
Second Half ends, with score RB Leipzig 1, Club Brugge KV 2
S. Mignolet Gets Yellow Card Club Brugge KV
E. Balanta Gets Yellow Card Club Brugge KV
Substitution 4 – F. Ricca substitutes for E. Sobol (Club Brugge KV)
Substitution 3 – R. Vormer substitutes for M. Rits (Club Brugge KV)
Substitution 5 – B. Brobbey substitutes for Y. Poulsen (RB Leipzig)
Substitution 4 – T. Adams substitutes for M. Simakan (RB Leipzig)
Substitution 2 – Wesley substitutes for C. de Ketelaere (Club Brugge KV)
Substitution 1 – I. Van der Brempt substitutes for K. Sowah (Club Brugge KV)
Substitution 3 – A. Silva substitutes for D. Szoboszlai (RB Leipzig)
Substitution 2 – A. Haidara substitutes for K. Laimer (RB Leipzig)
Substitution 1 – J. Gvardiol substitutes for N. Mukiele (RB Leipzig)
M. Rits had a Normal Goal Club Brugge KV
H. Vanaken had a Normal Goal Club Brugge KV
C. Nkunku had a Normal Goal RB Leipzig
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
RB Leipzig vs Club Brugge KV : Livescore
RB Leipzig vs Club Brugge KV Prediction : Match Facts
- RB Leipzig have played 1 matches are at position 4 with 0 points in the 2021 UEFA Champions League.
- They have won 0 times drawn 0 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- L
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 6 result against RB Leipzig.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- Club Brugge KV have played 1 matches are at position 3 with 1 points in the 2021 UEFA Champions League.
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- D
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Club Brugge KV.
- So far in the season , they have scored 1 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
|RB Leipzig||Club Brugge KV|
RB Leipzig vs Club Brugge KV : Head To Head
Data is not Avaliable Now
RB Leipzig vs Club Brugge KV : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|2||Paris Saint Germain||1||0||1||0||1||1||0||1||D|
|3||Club Brugge KV||1||0||1||0||1||1||0||1||D|
RB Leipzig vs Club Brugge KV : Players News and Squads
Club Brugge KV
Péter Gulácsi (G-1)
Mohamed Simakan (D-2)
Willi Orbán (D-4)
Lukas Klostermann (D-16)
Nordi Mukiele (M-22)
Konrad Laimer (M-27)
Kevin Kampl (M-44)
Dominik Szoboszlai (M-17)
Christopher Nkunku (F-18)
Yussuf Poulsen (F-9)
Emil Forsberg (F-10)
Josep Martínez (G-31)
Joško Gvardiol (D-32)
Benjamin Henrichs (D-39)
Amadou Haidara (M-8)
Tyler Adams (M-14)
Ilaix Moriba (M-26)
André Silva (F-33)
Hugo Novoa Ramos (F-38)
Brian Brobbey (F-21)
Simon Mignolet (G-22)
Clinton Mata (D-77)
Jack Hendry (D-5)
Stanley N’Soki (D-4)
Eduard Sobol (D-2)
Kamal Sowah (M-19)
Mats Rits (M-26)
Éder Balanta (M-3)
Noa Lang (M-10)
Hans Vanaken (F-20)
Charles De Ketelaere (F-90)
Senne Lammens (G-91)
Faitout Maouassa (D-11)
Noah Mbamba (D-72)
Brandon Mechele (D-44)
Federico Ricca (D-18)
Ignace Van der Brempt (D-28)
Ruud Vormer (M-25)
Bas Dost (F-29)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
RB Leipzig vs Club Brugge KV : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||1.50||4.25||6.00||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.56||4.55||5.70||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.54||4.35||6.00||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||1.55||4.33||5.80||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.53||4.50||6.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.59||4.55||5.70||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.55||4.35||6.00||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.56||4.55||5.70||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||1.56||4.50||5.60||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||1.54||4.30||5.74||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||1.55||4.00||5.60||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||1.60||4.58||5.75||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||1.50||4.25||6.00||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.55||4.33||5.50||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.52||4.30||6.20||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.60||4.57||5.70||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.55||4.35||6.00||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.55||4.20||5.70||Bet Here|
RB Leipzig vs Club Brugge KV : Predictions
Why RB Leipzig Will Win
- RB Leipzig has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- RB Leipzig has scored 0 out of their total 3 goals at home with average of 0.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 6.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Club Brugge KV Will Win
- Club Brugge KV has an away team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Club Brugge KV has scored 1 out of their total 1 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||RB Leipzig||Draw||Club Brugge KV|
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Club Brugge KV and +2.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Club Brugge KV and +2.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Club Brugge KV and +2.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||0%||0%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.