Competition: England Championship Regular Season – Round 13
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Jeremy Simpson, England
Status: Match Finished 2 – 3
2 – 3
Reading vs Blackpool. Reading will host Blackpool at the Select Car Leasing Stadium for the England Championship Regular Season – Round 13 match fixture.
Reading vs Blackpool : Live Score And Statistics
Reading Vs Blackpool. England Championship Regular Season – Round 13
19:00 , Wednesday October 20 2021
- S. Dann ( 11′ )
- T. Dele-Bashiru ( 21′ )
- O. Dale ( 69′ )
- J. Yates ( 73′ )
- J. Yates ( 85′ )
Match ends, Reading 2, Blackpool 3
Second Half ends, with score Reading 2, Blackpool 3
Substitution 3 – G. Madine substitutes for J. Yates (Blackpool)
J. Yates had a Penalty Blackpool
Substitution 2 – J. Clarke substitutes for T. Dele-Bashiru (Reading)
J. Yates had a Normal Goal Blackpool
O. Dale had a Normal Goal Blackpool
Substitution 2 – J. Bowler substitutes for D. Mitchell (Blackpool)
Substitution 1 – F. Azeez substitutes for G. Puscas (Reading)
Substitution 1 – O. Dale substitutes for K. Anderson (Blackpool)
D. Mitchell Gets Yellow Card Blackpool
J. Yates Gets Yellow Card Blackpool
T. Dele-Bashiru had a Normal Goal Reading
S. Dann had a Normal Goal Reading
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Reading vs Blackpool : Livescore
Reading vs Blackpool Prediction : Match Facts
- Reading have played 12 matches are at position 7 with 19 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 6 times drawn 1 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- WWLWW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Barnsley.
- So far in the season , they have scored 18 goals (GF) conceded 19 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Blackpool have played 12 matches are at position 15 with 15 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 4 times drawn 3 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- LWDWW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Nottingham Forest.
- So far in the season , they have scored 12 goals (GF) conceded 16 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
Reading vs Blackpool : Head To Head
|Tuesday January 14 2020|
|Saturday January 4 2020|
|Tuesday April 7 2015|
|Saturday October 25 2014|
|Tuesday January 28 2014|
|Saturday August 24 2013|
|Saturday March 24 2012|
|Saturday December 3 2011|
Reading vs Blackpool : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Reading vs Blackpool : Players News and Squads
Luke Southwood (G-22)
Andy Yiadom (D-17)
Liam Moore (D-6)
Scott Dann (D-24)
Abdul Baba Rahman (D-21)
Danny Drinkwater (M-15)
Josh Laurent (M-28)
Ayotomiwa Dele-Bashiru (M-19)
John Swift (M-10)
Ovie Ejaria (M-14)
George Pușcaș (F-47)
Tyrell Ashcroft (D-48)
Thomas Holmes (D-3)
Femi Azeez (F-30)
Kelvin Ehibhatiomhan (F-35)
Mamadi Camara (F-32)
Jahmari Clarke (F-39)
Daniel Grimshaw (G-32)
Jordan Lawrence-Gabriel (D-4)
Marvin Ekpiteta (D-21)
Richard Keogh (D-26)
James Husband (D-3)
Demetri Mitchell (M-15)
Ryan Wintle (M-8)
Kenneth Dougall (M-12)
Keshi Anderson (M-10)
Sonny Carey (F-16)
Jerry Yates (F-9)
Stuart Moore (G-13)
Callum Connolly (D-2)
Luke Garbutt (D-29)
Josh Bowler (M-11)
Tyreece John-Jules (F-28)
Owen Dale (F-7)
Gary Madine (F-14)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Reading vs Blackpool : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Reading vs Blackpool : Predictions
Why Reading Will Win
- Reading has a home team record of 4 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Reading has scored 12 out of their total 18 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Blackpool Will Win
- Blackpool has an away team record of 3 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Blackpool has scored 4 out of their total 12 goals as visitors with average of 0.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Reading or draw||Double chance : Reading or draw||Double chance : Reading or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||58%||58%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.